Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 20: November 2021 - January 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress is so exquisite and versatile. The tiara was a most perfect choice!

I'm a big fan of CP Mary, however I didn't like this gown the first time she wore it and I still don't like it. Those applique's look straight out of a high school Home Ec class. Disappointing!

The dress is beautiful! It looks like a watercolor painting. And the midnight tiara is perfect with this dress! I also like that is it so different that it stands out with its simplicity. And when she walks the dress just flows wonderfully!

Crown Princess Mary looks really lovely and nice to see that gown again.

The dress is beautiful! It looks like a watercolor painting. And the midnight tiara is perfect with this dress! I also like that is it so different that it stands out with its simplicity. And when she walks the dress just flows wonderfully!

Agree like a watercolor painting.
So lovely to see this dress again. its perfection.
And a big fan of this tiara. Lovely touch for this event.

I completely agree! This dress really stands out in all the others like a breath of fresh air. And CP Mary's posture and style of walking usually carries it very well.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 20: November 2021 -

I like that it’s different from a lot of gowns. It does look like a watercolor. I’m not a fan of the waist of the dress though. It’s a bit wide, too much imo.

Last edited:
I loved the entire "look" from Mary. A beautiful gown that moves wonderfully and an updo and tiara that are in perfect harmony. Chic, elegant, but not attention grabbing.

Unless it’s the lighting in the room —- the appliqués are a different color than those in Amsterdam. Tonight’s are much more blue,while the Amsterdam version is more pink.

I'm not sure as well. The pink stands out in Amsterdam. I wonder if the dress has been taken in a little and we can't quite see the pink details from the angles of the recent photos.

Last edited:
This is a fashion thread, please discuss Crown Princess Mary’s jewels at her extra thread at the jewels subforum. Thank you!

Beautiful dress and hairstyle on Crown Princess Mary,not so keen on those shoes ;)

She looks fantastic! And nothing better than a nice pop of color with a black dress! The shoes are fabulous! Just the right amount of pop to the whole look. It is very classic when you wear a black dress (cocktail/formal) to use accessories (ie jewelry, shoes, clutch) to add a pop of color. Mary here has done it with her choice of shoes. It is incredibly chic.

Last edited:
Beautiful dress and a lovely hairstyle, the shoes seem rather random.

The dress, in both versions is just so nice. Goes perfectly on Mary

It's odd that both royal ladies wore black because it is June, not Holy Week.

:previous: What's a little heat for a short time when you are rocking a beautiful black dress and your "pop" of colour is Big Bird Yellow shoes?

Well spotted. I like this latest version. So sophisticated.

Crown Princess Mary dressed for a planned Tour de France reception yesterday evening (it had to be cancelled last-minute due a the dramatic shooting in Copenhagen):

** Pic **

Oh, how surprising, yet another lace dress! Well, that was my first response when I read about her dress however, the lace dress was a surprise. First, deep pink you ask, well she looks divine in that colour and the lace dress is exquisite.

The intricate design of the lace and how it imitates a layered look without the bulk that is so often associated with that look. The delicacy of the lace design, the depth of the colour and the length make it both chic and feminine without looking fussy frou-frou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom