Marius Høiby and Prince Sverre Magnus News & Current Events Part 1: January 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
According to a german website gala, the house in online finn.no

He's following her since 6th May on her instangram. Lot's of pictures with lingerie and promoting a product.

He's following her since 6th May on her instangram. Lot's of pictures with lingerie and promoting a product.
Oh, no... not again...! Well, he obviously has a loot scheme...:whistling: But I´m sure she also has her "inner values"..!?:lol:

She has enough public pictures on her Instagram, I'm not sure why they needed to illegally publish private ones.

So if I'm read the translated pages correctly she was on the Norwegian version of Love Island and was engaged to one of the other contestants for 6 months last year?

She has enough public pictures on her Instagram, I'm not sure why they needed to illegally publish private ones.

So if I'm read the translated pages correctly she was on the Norwegian version of Love Island and was engaged to one of the other contestants for 6 months last year?

Yes, you read well. She won the love island in 2020. And the photos were on the bereal app not in instangram.

She doesn't sound like a great long-term partner. However, I guess Marius' position as the brother to the future queen makes him rather interesting for some. And apparently, Marius prefers model-type girlfriends.

She doesn't sound like a great long-term partner. However, I guess Marius' position as the brother to the future queen makes him rather interesting for some. And apparently, Marius prefers model-type girlfriends.

Marius is good looking, extremely well connected and well known on the Oslo scene which makes him an attractive prospect to someone who wants/needs those qualities in a private and also a potential professional capacity with her Influencer jobs.

I would say it's unlikely to be a long-term relationship given that she got engaged and broken up in 6 months previously but who knows, stranger things have happened.

She looks quite botoxed at such a young age. Marius definitely seems to have a "type".
I also don't think this relationship will go the distance based on both their relationship histories.

The new love interest of Marius has a nose similiar of his.

In statistical research pairs with similiar nose have very long lasting relationsships - no joke! See Harry and Meghan for example: They have not very much in Common, besides the noses.

Well, I wish them the best! It is surely not easy for Marius - I mean his whole life.

or is it just me or is marius' current girlfriend posting more personal photos of her with him than her old relationship, Juliane? photos in bed, at the restaurant, at the country house this weekend...

Could someone tell us what article saids? Please and thank you.

Could someone tell us what article saids? Please and thank you.

Hi,

basically it says, that Marius has changed his lifestyle since he has this new girlfriend, partying around, paparazzi pics...

His new gilrfriend is said to have been in the second series of the Norwegian version of "Love Island", showing some skin and kissing a lot of strangers.

She is accused in the article to date Marius only for the fame - after her relationship with one of the "Love Island" contestants has failed, she wants to stay in the spotlight at every price.

The article mentions, that Mette Marit has a party past too, but then she was unknown and of no interest at all, what cannot be said about Marius.

Why does he keep dating these instagram models?

These influencer girls look all the same - internationally: Lip fillers, big butts, a tad too short...

But it is good thing, that these more "normally" (besides the fake tan, the lip fillers, the terrible make-up) built girls get a chance through the internet to become famous! I am absolutly tired of these fashion models with the 'heroin chic' forced on them. This is simply abuse!

This new love isn't to last so long. Please julie, come back again.

These influencer girls look all the same - internationally: Lip fillers, big butts, a tad too short...

But it is good thing, that these more "normally" (besides the fake tan, the lip fillers, the terrible make-up) built girls get a chance through the internet to become famous! I am absolutly tired of these fashion models with the 'heroin chic' forced on them. This is simply abuse!
It is hard to believe that Marius, the way he has been brought up by two serious minded, deep people, seems to be interested only in empty, superficial girls whose only goal seem to be how their make up looks, clothes and their instagram appearances...:ermm::sad:
As a kid and a teenager I always had such a positive perception and high expectations of him, but since he distanced himself from the royal house after he came of age, he seemed to be lost in a way.

Last edited:
It is hard to believe that Marius, the way he has been brought up by two serious minded, deep people

MM likes to read, yes, but she also liked to party. Haakon is very dedicated, but I'm not sure anyone has ever claimed he's any great intellectual. Do we even know what influence Marius's dad has had on him?

Furthermore Marius was brought up as an extremely privileged kid in a very odd position, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if MM (and Haakon) spoiled him to compensate for his being legally treated differently than his half-siblings.

Aside from that, many young men are attracted to the prettiest, shallowest and sometimes most easily-available girls they can find. Why should Marius be any different? He's not a prince and he doesn't see a need (or even a desire) to pursue girls with any more class or substance.

Last edited:
It is hard to believe that Marius, the way he has been brought up by two serious minded, deep people, seems to be interested only in empty, superficial girls whose only goal seem to be how their make up looks, clothes and their instagram appearances...:ermm::sad:
As a kid and a teenager I always had such a positive perception and high expectations of him, but since he distanced himself from the royal house after he came of age, he seemed to be lost in a way.

He's a young adult having fun and enjoying freedom without commitments until the right person comes along possibly in his late 30's. If he had a serious relationship now and got married to any of these reality show starlets or TV ladies and had two kids...well. Think of parallel lives amongst royal circles in Europe and those in America.

For his age he is doing just like anyone male or female on his generation, living free and doing test drives before committing to a car for the next 20 years. :cool:

Well, his life is not that much 'upper class planable'. Norway is population-wise a rather small country. The richest Norwegians are salmon farmers...

There are not many chances for Marius to surf through! And what, if he is a bit of an underachiever like Barman Jack, the spouse of Princess Eugenie? Jack has this booze shop now and he made a profit of almost 800 000 €/$ last year - and that for sure, because the friends of the Crown bought by him. Good for him!

In Norway this would be impossible, even if they had lax alcohol regulation there: London alone has far more inhabitants!

There aren't big Norwegian banks neither... and so on...

The oil industry in Norway pays a lot - for hard physical work...

So, Marius makes party and has sexy girlfriends - Not a bad life!

What sad news. She got what julianne didn't, to live next to the heir princes. I think it was a rash decision

Eh... part of me feels that as an adult, he should be living on his own and not at the official residence of the Crown Princely family.

Next thing we're gonna see Instagram reels and TikTok videos from inside Skaugum.

Back
Top Bottom