Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The papps knows where Meghan is in Toronto, so she's always photographed. I remember it took almost 1 year to appear a picture of Harry with Cressida. The problem is that people who are against dating refuse to believe, even if a photograph of them appears, I think they would not be convinced

Paparazzi agencies usually have photographers around the world. If the paps are following Meghan in Toronto, they should have known she flew out of Pearson airport. Putting two and two together that should have alerted paps in London to be on the lookout.

That they're supposedly walking around London together without anyone taking cellphone pics seems odd to me.

Now if pics appear of them coming and going from KP then I will believe it. There is huge money involved in getting the first pic. If they are out Christmas tree shopping somone will take a pic.

Last edited:
I could care less if they are dating. Harry's already confirmed it though so no pics needed.

I simply don't trust the media when they comment on it.

LaRae

Haven't we seen through the years that the British royals are pretty good at getting out and about on their private time without being photographed much? I think the protection details there in the UK have probably cultivated some pretty good ways of getting their folks to a place without being noticed and with helping their protectees pick the best places to go; once they're in a space small enough that they could make eye contact with the other people around them, many looky-loos will be suddenly feel self-conscious about pulling out a phone to take a picture. The danger zone is when they're out on the street, where lots of strangers can see them but still be just far enough away to feel like they won't be noticed taking that photo.

Paparazzi agencies usually have photographers around the world. If the paps are following Meghan in Toronto, they should have known she flew out of Pearson airport. Putting two and two together that should alerted paps in London to be on the lookout.

That they're supposedly walking around London together without anyone taking cellphone pics seems odd to me.

Now if pics appear of them coming and going from KP then I will believe it. There is huge money involved in getting the first pic. If they are out Christmas tree shopping somone will take a pic.

There may be pics out there, but who's going to publish? Some of these royal reporters know what's going on or at least have a hint of what's going on. Emiliy Andrews were very happy to let us know the couple went tree shopping.

Meghan was pictured entering Kensington Palace in November after shopping though.

Last edited:
I could care less if they are dating. Harry's already confirmed it though so no pics needed.

I simply don't trust the media when they comment on it.

LaRae

I know they're dating . When I said I'll believe when I see pics. I mean that Meghan is in London.

I know they're dating . When I said I'll believe when I see pics. I mean that Meghan is in London.

Oh sorry Rudolph...I was commenting to someone else (Angel .01)

LaRae

What seemed to be nice is that this couple shopped like everyone else does for a tree and like most couples, hauled the tree home themselves. No preferential treatment, no chauffeur with manpower to carry and haul the tree. Just two people doing what millions of other couples do for the holidays to make it their own.

I imagine that if they needed more room for a holiday party (if there even is one), Diana's old apartment has been converted for use by William, Kate and Harry if they need it. Its where the Cambridges met the Obamas and where Kate set up business to guest editor the Huffington Post for Mental Health Week. There should be no problem for Harry and Meghan to use one of the reception rooms there for a party if they needed it.

If I had to guess, since they're setting up a tree at Nottingham Cottage (or maybe a reception room) that any entertaining will be done there and from the looks of what we know so far, it would be a very casual and informal occasion without formality among friends. I get that feeling from seeing just how down to earth and "normal" these two people come across.

The Obamas met them at Will and Kate home, not in Obamas old apartment

Is Harry often pictured on his own, when out and about? Meghan is pictured in Toronto, because she's easy to find. The paps know where she lives. This sighting came from the tree business, though. It woukd be bad business from the sales person to snap out their camera, or ask for a selfie. This sighting is just too detailed, revealed with full names and the name of the business, to be fake. It would be horrible business move to make it up.

Harry already revealed, that they're dating. Is it such a stretch for them to spend time together, too?

Is Harry often pictured on his own, when out and about?

No. Occasionally we'll get photos of him leaving a store or a restaurant, but for the most part he comes and goes without a ton of photos of him.

Is Harry often pictured on his own, when out and about? Meghan is pictured in Toronto, because she's easy to find. The paps know where she lives. This sighting came from the tree business, though. It woukd be bad business from the sales person to snap out their camera, or ask for a selfie. This sighting is just too detailed, revealed with full names and the name of the business, to be fake. It would be horrible business move to make it up.

Harry already revealed, that they're dating. Is it such a stretch for them to spend time together, too?

I also don't understand why so many doubts. It's normal for a couple to meet, to shop together ... why would it be different with them? I hope that Harry's wedding is transmitted to the whole world as it was William's, I wanted to watch a lot:flowers:

The Obamas met them at Will and Kate home, not in Obamas old apartment

Thanks! You're absolutely correct. Can I blame it on the eggnog? :D

So he put a 6ft tree under one arm and also held her hand and then put it in a car !!!!!! Super Harry !!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Assuming it was a netted tree making it easier to carry.

Thanks! You're absolutely correct. Can I blame it on the eggnog? :D
:ROFLMAO: Why, yes, yes you can.
I remembered the meeting being in W&C's apartment because I was very curious to see their decorating style.
I wonder if Harry made many changes to Nott Cott's decoration when he moved in after it had been redone for W&C.
I can't say that I'm surprised that Meghan is in London w/ Harry & would guess that tomorrow's party/gathering (if it is in fact occurring and not just some tab writer's imagination @ play) may be her first meeting w/ some of Harry's set.

So he put a 6ft tree under one arm and also held her hand and then put it in a car !!!!!! Super Harry !!

That is astounding strength.

But, it's Lex Luthor who's the natural redhead. So it's more likely he's Harry Luthor with meteor-infected derived strength. ;)

But maybe the weather is helping them go incognito on the streets.

The weather in London atm is extraordinarily mild, so no-one is too frozen to take pic on their phone. Ms Markle is pretty unknown here, except for those who've seen her show, but Prince Harry could not be BETTER known.. everyone would know his face..

Last edited:
I wonder if Harry made many changes to Nott Cott's decoration when he moved in after it had been redone for W&C.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to recall there being an article and then some discussion here about paint for Nott Cott. I believe it was a shade of pink or rose or similar. Or was that W&C.

Proves that the memory is always the second thing to go. :eek:

ETA: My fingers got itchy so away I went to find a good source on the pink paint and yeps... I believe he was planning to redecorate but if he actually did is a mystery.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nt-expert-colour-interior-home-rosy-hues.html

Last edited:
Straight from Hallmark. It wouldn't be the perfect Christmas story without Meghan holding mistletoe. I'm surprised it wasn't said Harry was wearing a Santa hat :p

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt
More from tree seller :he walked off with the tree on his shoulder, holding her hand +she was holding in her other hand a bunch of mistletoe

Last edited:
Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016

They have updated it to carrying tree on his shoulder not under his arm and Meghan was holding mistletoe
Oh and Harry's hand of course
Maybe get the story straight to start with guys.

Straight from Hallmark. It wouldn't be the perfect Christmas story without Meghan holding mistletoe. I'm surprised it wasn't said Harry was wearing a Santa hat :p

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt
More from tree seller :he walked off with the tree on his shoulder, holding her hand +she was holding in her other hand a bunch of mistletoe

On his shoulder- or under his arm? Story is confusing...:question::ohmy:

Last edited by a moderator:
How about he carried the tree between his teeth like a giant toothpick? If they're embellishing the story, they may as well go all the way with it eh? :D

Why folks keep saying Harry lives at Nott Cottage? I thought he moved out and it was said Princess Euegine is getting ready to move in. I thought Harry moved in another apartment at KP.

Harry lives at Nott Cott. It's rumored that Eugenie will move into Ivy Cott in the next year or two, however long to takes for them to change it from government offices to a residence, and then decorate it etc...

I can assure you even as an American, I'd know Harry (or William) in a second if they were walking around the midwest! Not that it will ever happen lol

LaRae

Why folks keep saying Harry lives at Nott Cottage? I thought he moved out and it was said Princess Euegine is getting ready to move in. I thought Harry moved in another apartment at KP.

Prince Harry spotted buying Christmas tree with Meghan Markle - BBC News

No the big story was eugenie was going yo be his neighbor and getting the bigger cottage leading to talk of her engagement. Ivy cottage is her reported new home. Her immediate neighbor would be the kents in wren which is tight next door, Harry is close by. The cottage is offices now so will need conversion.

I can assure you even as an American, I'd know Harry (or William) in a second if they were walking around the midwest! Not that it will ever happen lol

LaRae

Even if they were in winter wear? With Harry's trademark red hair covered in a winter hat? I think most people wouldn't gawk at a random man's face long enough to decide whether or not he could be famous. They would just be vaguely aware of a tall, white man who quickly walked pass them.

It's 12 degrees Celsius in London right now. In Canada that's springtime temperatures. Winter wear not required :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom