Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that Meghan having children at a later age shouldn't be a problem. Sophie Wessex had her first child when she was two months shy of her 39th birthday, and she had James at 42. Donna Air is currently 37, and James Middleton has talked about their future together and how he would like children-plural.

If Harry and Meghan marry in 2019, depending on their breastfeeding viewpoints, they could still have between 2-4 children. Now if some people were expecting Harry to have a gigantic, Queen Victoria sized family, then yes, Meghan probably couldn't do that, even if she raced to the altar in 2017.

Sophie is a bad example. She had major issues with both pregnancies. Just because you can get pregnant at that age dissent mean you will have a healthy pregnancy or baby. Doesn't mean you so t either. But like decreased fertility, thus is very much a reality.

Sophie is a bad example. She had major issues with both pregnancies. Just because you can get pregnant at that age dissent mean you will have a healthy pregnancy or baby. Doesn't mean you so t either. But like decreased fertility, thus is very much a reality.

Sophie's issues likely had very little to do with her age considering she had an ectopic pregnancy in 2001. Even people in their 20's can be in need of IVF doctors.

The fact that even with her numerous health hurdles, she still had two healthy children bodes well for Meghan on the unlikely chance she will need to use the same doctors.

I'm concerned at some people who seem to suggest that Megan's age should put Harry off.

If Harry loves her, and feels that she's the one for him, he'll have to decide if that would trump the ability to have 5 or 6 kids with some younger woman whom he potentially would not have the same feelings for. I know I would far, far prefer to have 1 or 2 kids with someone I deeply love than 4 or 5 kids with someone else.

From what I've seen of Harry, keeping in mind that none of us actually know this person, I think what he wants is a stable and loving family of his own. A family with 2 kids is just as much a family as one with 5.

.. and I'm deeply concerned on how light some people who comment here take IVF. This is a mayor proceedure with impacts on the health of women and children and still with only a third of women ever having a child out of it - after several rounds of trying.

The risks are quite hight to your health. one shouldn underestimate that - and we are not all a Janet Jackson...

Harry isn't stupid, he wouldn't have pursued Meghan, gotten into a serious relationship with her, and made a huge statement unless he was in it for a long haul.

Let's get back on topic please - this thread is about Prince Harry's relationship/s and it is somewhat premature to be discussing IVF treatment in connection with any future children of his.

What about her acting career though?
Does Meghan have a long contract with Suits?
That might impact any engagement plans.

Suits just finished filming the 7th season. I'm making a wild guess, that it will be their last season. Meghan doesn't have any upcoming projects lined up, but you really can't sign up for big projects when signed on a TV show. So her future acting projects are really in the open.

if she wants to go and live in England now is the time to do it, I guess. She might find a project or two to do there, she might have already signed for new things in the US. Who knows.

By the way she's apparently made her IG account private in the last days . Those fans and others that had been taking a look and reporting back on social media can no longer do so.

Last edited:
Based on Harry's stated views previously he loves and wants children. I wouldn't think getting into a relationship a woman who doesn't want them would be someone he would really do. So more than likely whoever he seriously dates will want child(ren).

My MIL had her last child in her early 40's (back in the 60's)...women have been doing this for eons without the assist of gyms and chefs. So I wouldn't really be concerned with the age of Meghan, if she's the one, she's still got time. I would be kinda surprised to see them marry before 2018. Even if they got engaged next summer...if he's having a larger sized wedding (not sure he will though) it takes time to plan.

Cressie didn't last because she was immature, wanted to be able to do what she wanted (career etc) and I'm sure the media intensity made it pretty clear to her this wasn't a life she wanted. Not sure she was that 'in love' with Harry either or he her.

LaRae

Suits just finished filming the 7th season. I'm making a wild guess, that it will be their last season. Meghan doesn't have any upcoming projects lined up, but you really can't sign up for big projects when signed on a TV show. So her future acting projects are really in the open.

I think if we see a move to England, after Suits wraps up, that will indicate how serious things really are.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa! I had no idea her IG was private now.I guess I can see it since I followed her already...Also it only takes 4-5 months to plan a Royal Wedding.No matter how large,they typically have short engagements...She just turned 35 recently so they could marry when she is 36-37 and have twins like Princess Charlene of Monaco and he would be happy with that.If she moves to London I would be SO SHOCKED but she doesn't really have family and friends there so I would understand.If he really is considering security for her sounds like it's a possibility she might.

Well she's from the U.S. but has been living in Canada (assuming due to her TV show) so it's not like she's unwilling to relocate for a new 'job'. Nowdays it's nothing to zip across the pond to visit family etc.

LaRae

How can Suits be finished filming season 7 if they haven't finished airing season 6?

Season 6A finished in September, 6B is set to premier in January, and season 7 will probably start airing next summer (if it's like previous seasons, half of it will air in the summer of 2017 and half in the winter/spring of 2018).

Not to mention the fact that the show runner has said in interviews that he believes a season 8 to be possible.

I don't know what Meghan's contract is, but I would expect her to be on the show for at least another year.

I had read a few days ago that the cast contracts for 'Suits' were being renegotiated as we speak, for Season 7. However, if she wants to I guess Meghan can put a clause in it that her character could be killed off at some time, if developments warrant it. I think they are finished filming for this year however. I suppose the actors leave negotiations to their agents anyway.

How can Suits be finished filming season 7 if they haven't finished airing season 6?

Season 6A finished in September, 6B is set to premier in January, and season 7 will probably start airing next summer (if it's like previous seasons, half of it will air in the summer of 2017 and half in the winter/spring of 2018).

Not to mention the fact that the show runner has said in interviews that he believes a season 8 to be possible.

I don't know what Meghan's contract is, but I would expect her to be on the show for at least another year.

I agree with everything you said. Almost all actors sign a seven-year commitment because the studios want as much longterm control as possible, cast changeovers are their worst nightmare. In fact most would prefer a longer than seven year commitment but know it's legally impossible because of the De Havilland Law.

Meghan just finished filming season 6B. If the 7th season follows the same filming schedule, she'll be living in Toronto until Nov 2017.

Last edited:
I agree that Meghan has a proven record in charity work since 2014 and can certainly make successful speeches. She's also used, because of her profession, to meeting and greeting all sorts of people in a pleasant manner. I hope Meghan will learn quickly about British customs and traditions and the protocol that is so important in the public life of the BRF. It will be a lot to absorb but if she is determined to do it for Harry's sake she will, IMO.

Even if Chelsy had dated Harry for ten years not five she would still have rejected the Royal lifestyle IMO. She was never interested.

I do think Cressida would have been willing to take Royal life on, but whatever love was there between herself and Harry couldn't withstand social media trolls.

you guys opinion of cressida is very interesting to me. other places i frequent describe her as a wealthy socialite who constantly leaked information about the relationship to the press because she was a title chasing attention seeker . lol

Last edited:
Interesting how fast the forum is running with this.

They met in June - its been a long distance romance so its not as if they have seen each other every week - they are not engaged, let alone married and the discussion has got as far as problems conceiving.

I'm surprised.

The 'romantics', ESP the American ones are DESPERATE for a Wedding [and BABIES], and care nothing for the dangers of haste in these matters...

The 'romantics', ESP the American ones are DESPERATE for a Wedding [and BABIES], and care nothing for the dangers of haste in these matters...

Recall that some 12-13 years ago a Prince in his 30s also had relatively quick romance with an independent, successful, AND divorced woman.... You know them as King Felipe and Queen Letizia of Spain?

How is it rude to assume that a person who grew up in New York (she was 3 when her family left Cuba) wouldn't know a lot about a country that is less than 3,000 square km in size and has a population of fewer than 600,000 people?
I presume you learn all that at school! or at least I did. But you might be right Americans study more about their own country than the rest of the world!

Please note that all speculative and off topic posts regarding a potential pregnancy have been deleted.

If you have any additional questions and/or concerns, please contact a moderator via private message.

Last edited:
Are we certain that was really her?

Funny now Harry supposedly want to hire a retired police officer for when Meghan is in the U.K. but allowed her to walk around Kensington alone just after the press complaint letter which confirmed the relationship. He could have asked someone on his staff to go with her if he was so concerned.

All I've seen are a couple of pictures that could be her or just another woman of similar age and general appearance wearing casual clothing. Did anyone other than the DM identify her? It could have easily been someone else.

Radio Presenter Chris Evans confirmed it was her and also Not everyone can walk straight through the gates of Kensington like that.

I believe it was Meghan. But I have read comments from people on social media who are sceptical because the palace gate where Meghan is standing in one of the photos is closed! People are suspicious that it was just a PR exercise on Meghan's behalf as she went to shop at a store so near to the offices of the DM.

People are bending backwards to try to say that they're not dating. It wouldn't make any sense, for Harry to release the statement, and for Meghan to just randomly go stand next to the KP for photo op. She flew all the way from Canada to stand next to closed KP gates, and then flew back home?! When the simple answer is most likely correct; Harry and her are dating, she visited him at his home for a few days, and went to buy some groceries, because she wanted to cook for him a nice dinner while he was out working. It doesn't have to be more complicated than that.

I thought that the press release was quite clear. "His girlfriend, Meghan Markle, etc"... If this sentence is beyond understanding, I don't know what to add...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom