Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lainey is spot on.
The couple is very good at protecting their relationship. They dated for months without the press finding out!
Good for them!

That's what's it's all about protecting their privacy. None of it is about who's not invited to which event. I'm sure Pippa made sure Harry's girlfriend was invited to everything, but the couple did things their way.

I think it's all exhausting though. It's a lot of weight off the shoulders once everything becomes official and the couple is able to go about their business together without all the ducking, slipping and sliding about the place.

That's what's it's all about protecting their privacy. None of it is about who's not invited to which event. I'm sure Pippa made sure Harry's girlfriend was invited to everything, but the couple did things their way.

I think it's all exhausting though. It's a lot of weight off the shoulders once everything becomes official and the couple is able to go about their business together without all the ducking, slipping and sliding about the place.

Which is why I'm thinking there's no way neither Harry or meghan would continue as a long term, non married couple. I think, if/when they get engaged, and then married, it'll make things a lot easier for them.

Which is why I'm thinking there's no way neither Harry or meghan would continue as a long term, non married couple. I think, if/when they get engaged, and then married, it'll make things a lot easier for them.

Listen, I watched the Cambridge's relationship from its early days. After a while all the..not arriving together at events, walking with ones heads down and sneaking about the place...it gets tiring to watch. Privacy is always important and I don't blame them for protecting it, but once their able to go about their lives in a more comfortable way together in public...the better.

I agree. Leading up to the wedding Meghan was all over the press. The Sun called Pippa's wedding "The Wedding of the Rears" with an enlarged photo of Meghan's toned booty/bum/butt on the front cover. Social media was all abuzz over what she would be wearing etc.

Meghan would have unintentionally steal the spotlight by her presence alone.
It was a very mature and conscious decision for her to lay low and let Pippa have her day.[emoji2]

I agree given the way the media creates rivalries and fake narratives, staying low key was the best thing for both Pippa's wedding and the relationship. By not giving the media content it forced them to stay focused on the Bride, also by not going the media could not ramp up the hysterical marriage talk.

I suspect now without any future weddings to hype up Harry and Meghan can now control their own narrative at their own pace.

So they were based at Engelfield House for the wedding I see. I hope they had a good time.
Meghan Markle waited in suite to join Pippa's wedding

I've seen another article from E-online that has a source indicating Harry and Meghan both left KP on Saturday morning, and then Harry left Meghan at a friend's rented house in the vicinity of Buckleberry & Englefield. Harry left the reception to go have lunch with Meghan at the rented house. Meghan had someone come to do her makeup, and then they left for the evening celebration at Buckleberry estate. All of this sounds logical and not made up.

In addition, E-online claims that Meghan was invited to all the events, including the church ceremony. However, Harry and Meghan decided it was best for Meghan to keep a low profile and only attend the late evening affair. Again, perfectly reasonable and already speculated by many posters (especially in light of the ridiculous, glaring headlines from infamous tabloids trying to stir up some kind of idiotic war). Even the guff about Pippa stealing Kate's spotlight in 2011 is completely ridiculous and a pure media creation.

Did Prince Harry Really Drive 100 Miles to Get Meghan Markle Inside Pippa Middleton's Wedding Reception? | E! News

There's also a video with Melanie Bromley actually talking to someone who claims to know Meghan (apparently a business acquaintance) Nick Ede a 'brand expert,' who says he has worked with Meghan previously. Ede speaks of Meghan very positively, and he has kind things to say about both Meghan and Harry. It's nice to hear kind words, even if it is a bit of p.r., what with all the negative slants and slurs from tabloids and trolls.

... I don't think that she will be so unadjusted that she will bring down the monarchy, and even if she did....

:lol: More like Meghan will uplift the monarchy with her down-to-earth style and presence. Along with William & Kate, Harry & Meghan perhaps will help lead the royal family slowly but surely into a new era with adherence to the most respected traditions of the past, but with a relaxing of the more archaic and antiquated stuff that's been confounding and hampering the lives of royals for far too long.

Already, there have been increasing changes in how the royal children are being raised in a less stuffy and strict 'behind palace walls' way. As a modern mother, Kate is taking on more of a major role with less nanny dominance, in raising Prince George and Princess Charlotte (with the help of William and the Middletons). Some of these changes began with Diana & Charles in their approach to raising William and Harry.

Last edited:
It's been actually funny to follow the tabloids make up stories re this wedding. One tabloids makes up one story, every other one repeats it. This 'Harry drove 100 miles to go and collect Meghan being one of them. Shows just how little they know.

If it is true that Meghan didn't go to the wedding to avoid upstaging the bride, then it would sound to me like a very arrogant assumption on Meghan's part and a very rude thing to do, especially if her reasons for not going were leaked to press. I doubt that is true though.

I agree. Leading up to the wedding Meghan was all over the press. The Sun called Pippa's wedding "The Wedding of the Rears" with an enlarged photo of Meghan's toned booty/bum/butt on the front cover. Social media was all abuzz over what she would be wearing etc.

Meghan would have unintentionally steal the spotlight by her presence alone.
It was a very mature and conscious decision for her to lay low and let Pippa have her day.[emoji2]

I agree given the way the media creates rivalries and fake narratives, staying low key was the best thing for both Pippa's wedding and the relationship.

I agree that it is an arrogant assumption, and I do not believe it is the reason that Meghan did not attend the wedding. I think that due to space at the church, Prince Harry was not allowed a plus one, and Meghan was not issued an invitation on her own. No more, no less.

If Pippa and her family are so private and do not care about media coverage, then Meghan stealing Pippa's spotlight should not be an issue. To their friends & family, Pippa & James were the most important couple of the day, not Prince Harry and his girlfriend. And these friends & family are who should matter to the bridal couple and their families - not who got more (or any) coverage in the media. Other than a few pictures of guests greeting the groom as they arrived at the church, the photogs did not take picture of the bride & groom amongst their guests. It seems that Pippa arrived after the guests were in the church, and left before their guests exited the church, so there would have been no disruption of the happy couple's big day while while photogs clamored for the money shot of Harry & Meghan. But any spotlight stealing would only matter if Pippa and her family do not care about the press attention, which, IMO, they do.

It's been actually funny to follow the tabloids make up stories re this wedding. One tabloids makes up one story, every other one repeats it. This 'Harry drove 100 miles to go and collect Meghan being one of them. Shows just how little they know.

Kind of funny but also a bit annoying when, if you follow these people at all, you know the likelihood of certain stories being true are slim to none. Yet people read them and believe them---forever!

I think the E News story sounds like the most likely of the "where was Meghan" stories.

It's a bit sad that we have only one grainy photo with reference to the reception. Yes, I know it was a private event but no photos again allows people on other sites to snigger, infer that Meghan wasn't really there for any of Pippa's celebrations, that the romance isn't valid in spite of Harry's November declaration, and a dozen other imputations.

I agree with Dman and what observers and well wishers found frustrating in the early years of the Cambridges' courtship, that there is always quite a lot of (unnecessary IMO) sneaking around involved in dating a Royal. There were hardly any photos of Will and Kate in the first couple of years of their dating life and they were living in the same country!

In Harry's case we've had a statement that he is dating Meghan, yet some people still don't believe it or are making up ulterior motives for it.

It would be better surely to have lunch or dinner dates or go to the pub as 99% of couples do, especially when Harry is in Toronto, a very laid back town, and let the cards fall where they may as far as paps and onlookers with cell phones are concerned.

At least then, people who don't believe that this a serious romance will have the evidence in front of them before the engagement announcement.

After all Harry and Meghan would only be doing what the majority of dating couples do, enjoying each other's company. And quite frankly, at least after a while, I doubt they'd be bothered very much, at least not in Canada.

The cloak and dagger stuff, the trying desperately for privacy at times when it's not really necessary, holed up inside your home when you'd really like to go out, is like some board game played with the tabloid press, 'Catch Me When You Can!' it ought to be called, and as a long time Royal watcher I just find it very irritating.

Last edited:
:previous:
Great comment, Curryong, and I agree. I think everything will be much easier once the couple get to where they're comfortable to go out and about like the other royal couples. I applaud their desire for privacy and to be in a world of their own though.

It's a bit sad that we have only one grainy photo with reference to the reception. Yes, I know it was a private event but no photos again allows people on other sites to snigger, infer that Meghan wasn't really there for any of Pippa's celebrations, that the romance isn't valid in spite of Harry's November declaration, and a dozen other imputations.

I agree with Dman and what observers and well wishers found frustrating in the early years of the Cambridges' courtship, that there is always quite a lot of (unnecessary IMO) sneaking around involved in dating a Royal. There were hardly any photos of Will and Kate in the first couple of years of their dating life and they were living in the same country!

In Harry's case we've had a statement that he is dating Meghan, yet some people still don't believe it or are making up ulterior motives for it.

It would be better surely to have lunch or dinner dates or go to the pub as 99% of couples do, especially when Harry is in Toronto, a very laid back town, and let the cards fall where they may as far as paps and onlookers with cell phones are concerned.

At least then, people who don't believe that this a serious romance will have the evidence in front of them before the engagement announcement.

After all Harry and Meghan would only be doing what the majority of dating couples do, enjoying each other's company. And quite frankly, at least after a while, I doubt they'd be bothered very much, at least not in Canada.

The cloak and dagger stuff, the trying desperately for privacy at times when it's not really necessary, holed up inside your home when you'd really like to go out, is like some board game played with the tabloid press, 'Catch Me When You Can!' it ought to be called, and as a long time Royal watcher I just find it very irritating.

Here in Toronto, Meghan and her employer use a very well connected publicist/stylist, Jessica Mulroney, who will certainly keep track of how, when, where and why Meghan is photographed. Do not kid yourself that there is anything 'informal' or 'laid back' in this relationship; it is tightly controlled and perhaps even scripted:cool:

I agree with you Curryong and until they are out and about Meghan wouldn't have a true picture of what life with Harry will be

If Pippa and her family are so private and do not care about media coverage, then Meghan stealing Pippa's spotlight should not be an issue. To their friends & family, Pippa & James were the most important couple of the day, not Prince Harry and his girlfriend. And these friends & family are who should matter to the bridal couple and their families - not who got more (or any) coverage in the media. Other than a few pictures of guests greeting the groom as they arrived at the church, the photogs did not take picture of the bride & groom amongst their guests. It seems that Pippa arrived after the guests were in the church, and left before their guests exited the church, so there would have been no disruption of the happy couple's big day while while photogs clamored for the money shot of Harry & Meghan. But any spotlight stealing would only matter if Pippa and her family do not care about the press attention, which, IMO, they do.

It has little to do with the Middletons being worried or not worried over media coverage. Of course for their family and friends, Pippa and James were the focus, and all of the guests were there to celebrate their day, as was Meghan later that evening. The issue is that Harry and Meghan have only been dating for just under a year, and there's a lot of tabloid nonsense being generated around their relationship chiefly because of Meghan's beauty & background. As soon as Meghan was revealed to be Harry's girlfriend, there was gossip in the media comparing Meghan with Pippa and Kate. :ermm: OTT tabloid nonsense just generates a lot of unnecessary negativity, which is more distracting for the royals than it is for their friends and in-laws. But because of the press attention that was already surrounding Pippa's wedding, which is purely due to who Pippa's sister is married to, any further wild headlines distracting from Pippa and James would have been unfair to the bridal couple, and it would not be something the royal family would have liked to see happen.

Frankly, if the tabloid media was not so OTT crazy, and if Meghan and Harry had been together for a longer time with some of the mega-hysteria having died down, Meghan could have attended all the events like any other plus-one guest, particularly since Meghan means a lot to Harry. None of this is Meghan's or Pippa's fault. It's squarely on the media and the way they were trying (at Pippa's and at Meghan's expense) to make something fantastic and crazy out of an upscale family wedding, and out of a simple, loving relationship between M&H that is just reaching its first-year anniversary.

The silly and slimey 'bum war' headlines the day before Pippa's wedding were surely the last straw, particularly for Meghan and Harry. It must have been enough for Harry how the paps swarmed over the Inskip wedding in Jamaica. Harry was not a happy camper about that. Obviously, neither Harry nor Meghan were willing to give the media any further opportunities to blare crazy headlines with harmless pics made out to be some kind of battle cry. :eek: That kind of thing on the day after the wedding would have obscured a lot of the focus away from Pippa and James.

Media headlines of course weren't going to spoil the ceremony, the reception, nor the evening party, where cameras were not allowed. However, by Meghan barely being seen at all, and no pap shots provided of what Meghan was wearing, as you can see, the media had no choice but to stick mostly with the real story of Pippa, James, and the cute kids in their outfits with Kate shepherding them. And even then, we still had to see silly goings-on in print about 'where Meghan was,' and 'where Harry went to pick her up,' etc.

So what about the other guests, many of whom the general public do not know by name, aside from Princess Eugenie and Roger Federer! And Federer is a well-known person whose been in the public eye for ages. He adds to the invited guests cache as a friend of the bride and groom, without coming close to being made into a distracting media headline. But as we know, the tabloids were gnawing at the bit to turn Meghan into the headline of year at Pippa's wedding! Good that they didn't get the chance. :clap:

Last edited:

I disagree. Why should Meghan and Harry have to go out in public and essentially put on a performance for the public and media just so that people will believe in the existence of their relationship?

Harry and Meghan owe the public nothing - not when it comes to their relationship. There will certainly be a point when their lives have to be on display, if they get married, but right now they're not at that stage. So why should they have to perform just to convince us that they're really together?

Hi MaiaMia_53, I agree with the sentiment of being happy that the tabloids didn't have the opportunity to compare Meghan with Pippa or anyone else. Battle of the bums - gross and so demeaning. All women, all human beings, are much more than body parts. However, I maintain that unless one is concerned with media coverage, then the stealing of any spotlight (according to the media only), does not matter. They are mutually exclusive, and I do not think all of the pap shots of Pippa jogging, biking, shopping in the weeks leading up to her wedding are a mere coincidence :whistling:

But this is the Prince Harry relationship thread, so on topic, I do not think Meghan was invited to the church, and I think the media needs to move on until there is something to report :flowers:

@Curryong Whatever people want to believe is their problem not Harry's or Meghan's. Their sneaking around as well as Will and Kate's was entirely justified because they deserve privacy without being harassed by onlookers or having secret photos taken of them. Its nice to see Harry prefer to date the royal way and stay away from hotspots and just see his girlfriend where he knows they can feel safe.

OTT tabloid nonsense just generates a lot of unnecessary negativity,

Frankly, if the tabloid media was not so OTT crazy,
:clap:

I second your entire post, but I think the first sentence quoted here is so true. And some people seem to thrive on negativity.

I feel like the media acts like these are not real people sometimes. And their crazy stories can lead some people to the weirdest ideas.

The second partial sentence quoted made me laugh. Given some of the stories out there, I think they must sit around trying to come up with the most ridiculous ideas to print to top their rivals. Some of them don't even seem to pretend to be real journalists anymore.

I disagree. Why should Meghan and Harry have to go out in public and essentially put on a performance for the public and media just so that people will believe in the existence of their relationship?

Harry and Meghan owe the public nothing - not when it comes to their relationship. There will certainly be a point when their lives have to be on display, if they get married, but right now they're not at that stage. So why should they have to perform just to convince us that they're really together?

No one is saying for them to go out and about to perform for people. We're just stating it's going to be better for them when they get to the point where they're comfortable being seen out and about in public. Like Beatrice and Dave (once was), Eugenie and her boyfriend, Zara and Mike, etc.

Everyone respects their desire for privacy and they should have that. Just saying that it's exhausting sneaking about, holding ones heads down and arriving at places separately. It's also tiring to watch...as we did with the Cambridge's during their dating years. It's a heavy lift off these couples shoulders when they no longer have to duck and hide.

If they're fine with it than what does it matter. The only reason to want them to stop sneaking around is so the voyeurs can gawk.

I don't think I'm a voyeur or gawker, really, just a longtime Royal watcher and Harry supporter. Of course the couple will do things their way. I wish them well, and just wish others did.

I'm just looking forward to the days of seeing them do what normal couple do, go to restaurants and nightspots together, entering and leaving and maybe holding hands! And I am, I confess, a bit disappointed that we have no photos of them together at the reception!

If they're fine with it than what does it matter. The only reason to want them to stop sneaking around is so the voyeurs can gawk.

I don't think they're fine with it. I think they would love to go about their business in public with no hesitation. Right now, they're trying to get comfortable doing so. When they get to that point, it's going to be a little easier for them. Look how much joy Eugenie have when she's able to be with her boyfriend in public and not duck and hide. When you start to not give a damn the better things are.

^^ I doubt that Eugenie receives anywhere near the attention that William and Harry receive, especially not internationally.

@Curryong, I understand what you are saying, as I too did wish to see Meghan attend the ceremony as any other normal guest. But after what The Sun did the day before on their cover page, no, I think M&H made a wise decision not to give any of the media much of anything to write about on the day, except Pippa's and James' wedding. The Sun wasn't able to do much with a barely distinguishable photo of M&H through a car windshield.

It's the media that is crazy, and that's where the blame lies regarding royal girlfriends having to be protected from media hounding. And Harry was determined after his previous experiences to keep any new relationship out of the public eye for as long as possible. He said as much in one of his old interviews about wanting to meet someone he could get to know privately so that they could become comfortable with each other out of the glare of the media spotlight. That is what Harry was able to do with Meghan. And it's been unfortunately necessary to continue staying out of the public eye in order to preserve their privacy. But recall that they did saunter out last December to purchase a Christmas tree without paps getting wind of it. They have to pick their spots and strategize. That's how it goes in the fishbowl of royal life.

Yes, there are sane people of goodwill who are interested in following the relationship between Harry and his girlfriend, and then there are apparently a lot of jealous trolls, and/or royal haters who never have anything good to say.

As I mentioned in my previous post, H&M's relationship needs more time, and likely Harry and Meghan do confer with their trusted friends and advisors, as well as use their own common sense and experience to make judgment calls about public appearances together at this stage.

I doubt that more appearances in public together at this point is going to calm the media down. No, there would just be increased OTT speculation and unwarranted frenzy accompanied by made-up stories. The sensational over-focus on the polo match kiss I found ridiculous. I am interested in Meghan and Harry as real, down-to-earth, charming young people, not as objects of myth, fairytale or fantasy.

Look at this interview with Harry from about five years ago. He seemed rather reflective and somewhat forlorn about being a royal prince hoping to find someone "willing to take on the role" of dating and marrying him and 'the firm.' Sure there were probably giggling groupies and willing party girls eager to please, but for Harry to find someone he could truly love who could take on all the 'royal baggage' was something else again. Around this time, his relationship with Chelsy had come to its final end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH29MytWE9w scroll to 3:28
Interviewer: Does royalty live up to the fairytale?

Harry: Ummm, no not at all... (laughs) as any girl will ever tell you. Sort of, 'oh my God, he's a prince.'

And now, Harry has finally met his match in Meghan Markle. No wonder Harry is usually grinning from ear-to-ear these days and seeming to feel more comfortable and purposeful with the direction his life is taking.

As far as negative sites and commentary, try to avoid partaking of it, if you can @Curryong. Who cares what trolls think? Nothing will ever satisfy such reprehensibles.

Last edited:
Myself I think they are comfortable with being seen (when they are seen they aren't trying to hide or sneak around)...I think the reason we don't see more of them is because they are setting up very hard boundaries right now about what is acceptable and what isn't. For a couple who is dating long distance we don't have as many opportunities to see them anyway since both of them are working in separate countries.

After everything that went on with his mother and then look what was done to Kate (and the kids a couple times) ...this is going to be a hard line with them.

IMO they (W&H) are taking a page from their grandmother's book. Private lives are going to stay very private. When they are on 'duty' that's a different story when it comes to pics etc.

LaRae

No one is saying for them to go out and about to perform for people. We're just stating it's going to be better for them when they get to the point where they're comfortable being seen out and about in public. Like Beatrice and Dave (once was), Eugenie and her boyfriend, Zara and Mike, etc.

Everyone respects their desire for privacy and they should have that. Just saying that it's exhausting sneaking about, holding ones heads down and arriving at places separately. It's also tiring to watch...as we did with the Cambridge's during their dating years. It's a heavy lift off these couples shoulders when they no longer have to duck and hide.

I don't know about that. Beatrice & Dave (when they were a couple) and Eugenie & Jack rarely seem to appear as couples that are together in photos. They generally do not touch each other and walk several feet apart. They are very aware of cameras and don't give much to the photographers. But Jack isn't pictured without Eugenie, most people probably don't even recognize him. This is not the case with royal girlfriends of those nearer the throne.
It's not like there have been no photos of Harry and Meghan out and about. We did see photos of Harry and Meghan holding hands when they went out to dinner in February and photos when they went to a play in London in December.

Hi MaiaMia_53, I agree with the sentiment of being happy that the tabloids didn't have the opportunity to compare Meghan with Pippa or anyone else. Battle of the bums - gross and so demeaning. All women, all human beings, are much more than body parts. However, I maintain that unless one is concerned with media coverage, then the stealing of any spotlight (according to the media only), does not matter. They are mutually exclusive, and I do not think all of the pap shots of Pippa jogging, biking, shopping in the weeks leading up to her wedding are a mere coincidence :whistling:

But this is the Prince Harry relationship thread, so on topic, I do not think Meghan was invited to the church, and I think the media needs to move on until there is something to report :flowers:

I do agree with the last part of your last sentence. In the beginning of course Meghan was not invited because the invitations went out last year before Harry and Meghan were known to be dating. Meghan possibly was later extended an invite in deference to Harry. But as we know, their relationship is too hot of a media topic at the moment, so they proceeded with caution at Pippa's wedding understandably.

Meghan's desire to keep a lower profile has nothing to do with the Middletons already being in the public eye because of their connection to Duchess Kate. There was always going to be media coverage of Pippa's wedding, but it became heightened in a negative way due to the frenzy surrounding M&H's relationship in the lead-up to the Pippa/James wedding. :)

It's a bit sad that we have only one grainy photo with reference to the reception. Yes, I know it was a private event but no photos again allows people on other sites to snigger, infer that Meghan wasn't really there for any of Pippa's celebrations, that the romance isn't valid... there is always quite a lot of (unnecessary IMO) sneaking around involved in dating a Royal. There were hardly any photos of Will and Kate in the first couple of years of their dating life and they were living in the same country!

At least then, people who don't believe that this a serious romance will have the evidence in front of them before the engagement announcement... The cloak and dagger stuff, the trying desperately for privacy at times when it's not really necessary,... I just find it very irritating.

As I said, I do understand some of your frustration. But there's no need for M&H to justify their relationship or modify their behavior in order to respond to the nasty criticism of trolls.

And check out Lainey Gossip's podcast of May 9, 2017, in which it is revealed that the normally chill Toronto Soho House club members were seen gaping and gawking at Meghan Markle when she ate dinner there recently. Meghan is a well known personality in Toronto, and Torontons are known to pay little attention to celebrities and television personalities. Apparently though, even Torontons have lost their minds over Meghan Markle dating Prince Harry. Can you imagine the reaction if Prince Harry was there eating dinner with Meghan? And remember Soho House is an enclave for high profile people to begin with. As I said, a lot of people have completely lost their minds, which is no fault of Meghan's and Harry's.

Is it any wonder M&H wish to maintain their privacy until people cool their jets and calm down?

I wish that Meghan could continue to share openly with her fans. I miss seeing her fun posts and pictures of her dogs on her Instagram. But her life has changed. And like Harry said, "It's her life and mine." So I will wish them well, and try to monitor my own over-enthusiasm. ;)

And @Pranter, I agree that Meghan and Harry are totally comfortable with each other and do not mind being seen together. More than likely, they do mind negative and OTT slants and frenzied coverage in the media which reflects not only on them, but on the royal family. That's the nature of the beast. I think we have to allow them some breathing room to conduct their relationship as they choose. And meanwhile just try to enjoy all the positives in what hopefully will be the lead-up to an engagement announcement. :angel:

Last edited:
I don't think I'm a voyeur or gawker, really, just a longtime Royal watcher and Harry supporter. Of course the couple will do things their way. I wish them well, and just wish others did.

I'm just looking forward to the days of seeing them do what normal couple do, go to restaurants and nightspots together, entering and leaving and maybe holding hands! And I am, I confess, a bit disappointed that we have no photos of them together at the reception!

That sounds like gawking. This time around Harry seems to be following the Will and Kate model.

I don't think Meghan and Harry would go to this extent to avoid attention usually, it just depends on the event. They didn't mind being seen kissing at the polo event. Imo, like Lainey wrote in her article, there's a careful plan, how Harry and Meghan want to proceed with the media attention, and introducing Meghan to the public. It has to do with Meghan and Harry's future, and they didn't want any bum wars to take away from the wedding. I think there will be more public events, and by the time the engagement comes, they've eased to appearing together with a step by step process.

I'm making a wild assumption, that it'll be much easier for Meghan and Harry after that, not so much planning and thinking ahead will be needed.

Eugenie, can go out and do as she pleases and is not bothered by reporters. That is not the case for William and Harry. So that is not a fair comparison.

It's been a year now for Harry and Meghan so I don't think they will out in public much at all like now until they announce their engagement.

As long as a senior Royal isn't sure that the realtionship will lead to marriage, there is every common sense speaking against giving unnacessary foto-op's to the media. If the relationship breaks up, these pics will be around forever and might do harm as well to the royal as to the EX.

Look at how pic's of Harry and his Exes are brought up again and again at every opportunity.

Meghans long-term carrier could suffer greatly after a breakup - so it is wise of them to go along their relationship as quitly as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom