Crown Princess Mary is Pregnant

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ricarda

Serene Highness
City
Vienna
Country
Austria
Ups, we posted at the same time.
Someone will have to delete one thread since I don't know how to do it.

ricarda said:
Ups, we posted at the same time.
Someone will have to delete one thread since I don't know how to do it.

Yeah, I posted one too. Lets just use this one then...:flowers:

Wow, very good news!!!
Looks like 2007 is another royal baby boom!!!

The official announcement from http://www.kronprinsparret.dk/46c2774
Announcement from TRH The Crown Prince and Crown Princess

Announcement from TRH The Crown Prince and Crown Princess

Issued Thursday October 26, 2006

Amalienborg Palace, October 26, 2006

Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess are happy to announce the pregnancy of Crown Princess Mary.

It is expected that the birth will take place at Rigshospitalet in Copenhagen (Copenhagen University Hospital) in the beginning of May, 2007.

The Crown Princess will continue to fulfil her official duties as long as possible.

P. Thornit
Chief of the Court of
TRH The Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Denmark

Last edited:
wow such good news, i'm so excited

LOL you guys work fast :flowers: - I just heard it less then 2 minutes ago; they stopped the radio broadcast to tell.

Great news - and a spring baby. Let me be the first to express a hope of twin princesses:) - it's been so long since a princess was born in Denmark we have to have two at a time.

Wonderful news! (Even we thought Mary is pregnant :rolleyes: ) I hope it will be girl ;)
Congrats! :flowers:

My goodness a royal baby boom! We will see again Mary in some beautiful pregnancy dress!

UserDane said:

LOL you guys work fast :flowers: - I just heard it less then 2 minutes ago; they stopped the radio broadcast to tell.

Great news - and a spring baby. Let me be the first to express a hope of twin princesses:) - it's been so long since a princess was born in Denmark we have to have two at a time.

Thanks for the private message- what a gem you are- i am SOOOOOOOOOO excited for them- it is wonderful news.:flowers: :)

Isn't Letizia due in May as well? It's almost scarry the way the two couples run in parallel timewise - wedding and now the second child for both born within the same month:)

This is fantastic news!

Congrats to the Frederick, Mary and little Christian!

I really hope it's a girl... With 3 young princes we need a little princess!

:flowers:

Wow! Great news! :w00t2: :w00t2::bounce:
Congratulations to Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary and little Christian! :flowers: :clap:

Fantastic news, I think the press have been speculating for a while now but it is still great news!

No wonder Mary and Frederik looked so happy in the family pictures celebrating their sons first birthday, not only were they happy about that but they knew she was pregnant again.

Sounds really shallow but I loved watching how Mary dressed when pregnant and I am sure after a healthy pregnancy and birth we will get to see those wonderful pictures of Christian with a brother or sister.

I know so many people who are due in April/May, there must have been something in the water!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowers: :flowers:
Great news. Maybe a little sister for Christian.

Congratulations to the parents!!!
And also to Christian...

I want a girl too!!!

It is funny (in a nice way) how three of the Crown Princesses are expecting at the same time! I know this isn't the thread for it...but all we need is a wedding to add to the mix. Paging Victoria of Sweden, Albert of Monaco and Nikolas of Greece :)

Awesome!. I was reclutant to believe it when the rummors started, but now is confirmed I can say is cool!

The gossip section at Danish TV2's website states laconically that we are used to this type of announcements being made on a Thursday; that's the publishing weekday for magazines in Denmark - and means that they have to wait a whole week before they can cover the story

Ahhhhh, iam so happy to hear it:)
Its so nice that sometimes, with all the muck going on in the world, that we can get a little sunshine through our royal family:wub: !!!!
I hope its a girl too:flowers:

That´s great news. I am happy for them!!!

Excellent news! :w00t2:

Been thinking for awhile she might be expecting.

Wonderful News!!! Congratulation Cp Frederick And Mary!!!

Wonderful news, I am really happy for them.

How sweet! I imagine hopes will be high for a little girl but as long as Mary and the baby are fine, it's great!:flowers: :flowers:

Ahhh that is so sweet:flowers:

I wonder who will give birth first this time Letizia or Mary?

I hope this time it is a girl but so far boys seem more predominant in the Danish family.

Congratulations, although I can't say I was surprised by this announcement. While I don't think Mary looks all that pregnant, as soon as Letizia and Felipe announced her pregnancy, I wondered when Mary and Fredrik would announce theirs. Those two couples seem to be following the same timeline (as someone said earlier in the thread)...it's actually kind of scary! Honestly, I started logging on each day after the Spanish Crown Couple's announcement to see if Mary had announced yet!

I'm excited to follow the progress of her pregnancy, and hope for a little girl for the Danish Royal Family...they definitely are going to need a little princess around!

UserDane said:
The gossip section at Danish TV2's website states laconically that we are used to this type of announcements being made on a Thursday; that's the publishing weekday for magazines in Denmark - and means that they have to wait a whole week before they can cover the story
Yes, but it also means that they'll cover it in more depth as they have more time to find angles. (How will Christian deal with being a big brother? What schools will the children attend? And the ever-lasting "Where in the succession will the new child fit?)... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom