The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-16-2020, 02:53 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic View Post
ugly? Nice.... I hope that is a typo?...
I'm using my phone and the autocorrect drives me nuts. I type a word, it's okay. Then I hit space and merrily type on unaware that a word has been "corrected". Funny how the correction always seems to be in complete opposition to the sentiment being expressed.

As to where the "ugly" came from? Your guess is as good as mine because that entire family are differing versions of one or both parents as they grow through differing ages or stages.

Old 10-17-2020, 12:59 AM
Courtier

Oh my! I remember the announcement when Prince Christian was born! And now he's grown up into a young man

He is all Donaldson - he is the male version of his mother and has a lot of grandpa Donaldson too! Especially the smile and expressions.

I will always stand that Princess Isabella is the female version of her father

Old 10-17-2020, 02:11 AM
Courtier

Oh my! I remember the announcement when Prince Christian was born! And now he's grown up into a young man

He is all Donaldson - he is the male version of his mother and has a lot of grandpa Donaldson too! Especially the smile and expressions.

I will always stand that Princess Isabella is the female version of her father
Old 10-17-2020, 04:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

To think I have been following this debonair young man from birth, as a bonnie baby for 15 yrs.
I bet he inherits his father's devastating charm -- look out girls!
His puppy fat in the face has long gone and his features have fined out to a more angular look.
I remember Ulrik's wonderful photo of a very young Christian holding his mothers face under the chin, while on snow holidays. Mary was crouched down eye level with this cute as a button toddler.
My other favourite photo is when Prince Henrik took a rather large bite from Christians hot dog or something similiar -- sausage type of thing. Poor little fella was devastated.

I swear to you all that Royal Princes grow up with an extra dollup of Charm, and I doubt that Prince Christian has missed out.