Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure about C Princess Maxima's dress, but C Princess Mathilde's looks radiant! The rose color is beautiful!

ZDF does't show the wedding,what happened?

i have a 1mb internet..i guess i have to change video settings...too bad i csnt understand the swedish instructions:(

As is your opinion. It's my opinion that it is dull and presents rather poorly.

I never said it was fact, don't get snipey. Obviously its your opinion.

Anyways, Maxima and Mathide look amazing! I love their dresses.

Maximia looks fantastic! Not feeling the tiara...I think she could hav gone for bigger.

Mathilde looks lovely as well.

Mathilde's hair is lovely and the dress is a dusky pink. Guillaume of Luxembourg with royals from Yugoslavia, Alexander and Katherine

Margarthe of Romonia is wearing a weird tiara.
Mary and Frederik. Mary is wearing a regal green dress.

I am not feeling the top of Mary's dress. The color is just okay. She can do better. I've seen her in better.

MAry and Frederik! Msry's dress is lovely a blue/green with cream lace around her neck and shoulders

Don't hate Mary's dress just not an instant love for it.....seems nudes and green is popular at the moment.

Love the colour of Mary's dress but not sure about the top

It seems like a lot of the princesses are going for the "pinch" type of dress. I like Mary's dress, but I'm not a huge fan of the color. Not horrible, but not amazing.

CP Mary in a king of blue! Very simple and nice dress. I can't find the dress the most beautiful one, but all together, she is beautiful!
The dress looked very nice when she was walking

I wish Brigitta stay out of the sun. Its aging her

gorgeous P Mathilde!!! I don't like CP Mary outfit at all...

All the ladies so far are BEAUTIFUL. I love the color of Mathilde and Mary's desses!

Queen Anne Marie in a lovely shade of blue

King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie arriving

Did they make a comment about her once dating Gordon Brown when Crown Princess Margharita of Romania arrived?

Back
Top Bottom