The Duchess of Cambridge Picture Thread: All Years

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a bit of info, you can always go back and edit a previous post to include more of your picture links. Saves post after post. :)

I can't get over how beautiful she looks, her style is magnificent!

She is so good looking; I might get killed for this but William himself is a 4, being a Prince raises him to a 6, but Kate's face alone is an 8.

http://mindfriends.tumblr.com/

This site has a cute video of William helping Catherine and some friends (?) off a helicopter.....not sure when it's from but it's sweet/cute

That is a lovely photo! I decided to be a nerd, and saved it to my computer and made it my desktop image.

I felt a little welling up, because I think the photo is so beautiful.

she has not one but two black tie occasions. The first day in LA, with the british representatives at the embassy and the bafta's.

Se og Hør has a story on the front page about the weight of the Duchess and compares her to other princesses, that is very skinny i.e letizia, Mary, Diana.

Forside - SE og HØR

However the webpage does not feature the article, but in the magasine, they compare pictures of her before the engagement and now, and the weighloss is very visible.

I know this is in no way a reliable publication, but I choose to post it, because it seems that you are not the only one thinking it.

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Wow! If I had that much space between my thighs with my feet only inches apart, I'd be near death. Not to suggest Kate is anything like that but man, she is very skinny. :eek:

Mia_mae said:
Both these sites have a lot of pictures never seen before.
Kate Middleton aka Duchess of Cambridge

http://mindfriends.tumblr.com

My favourites are:

www.catherine-duchessofcambridge.tumblr.com

www.****yeahcatherinemiddleton.tumblr.com

The former has tons of pictures, old and new, some never seen before, generally very up to date and I've noticed that a lot of effort goes into selecting clear and attractive photos, avoiding watermarks etc.

The latter is brilliant for really clear close up edits of Catherine. Always gets tons and tons of reblogs! I wonder which photo editing programme they use..probably Photoshop.

My favourites are:

HRH the Duchess of Cambridge

www.****yeahcatherinemiddleton.tumblr.com

The former has tons of pictures, old and new, some never seen before, generally very up to date and I've noticed that a lot of effort goes into selecting clear and attractive photos, avoiding watermarks etc.

The latter is brilliant for really clear close up edits of Catherine. Always gets tons and tons of reblogs! I wonder which photo editing programme they use..probably Photoshop.

Thanks for these :flowers:. There are a great deal of pictures on the first link that I've never seen before.

Tumblr has such a great collection of photos that the site makes so easy to save. I'm pretty sure I follow some of those blogs!

I suspect that life may finally be settling down/in for Catherine and she is finally beginning to feel "normal". I doubt there is any concerted efforts here, just a matter of the metabolism settling down to a more normal pattern. I think she looks lovely.

It definately seems like things are getting back to normal. She is comfortable with her new role and has adapted quickly. I'm telling you, it was meant to be for this young woman. It was written long ago that she would be where she is now. It was her destiny. You go girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom