The Family and Background of the Duchess of Cambridge, the Middletons 1, Until 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Did you notice they didn't link to the article or name the publication? I just did a search for it and it's not coming up. It sounds like the pretty standard kind of sponsored content often pushed in magazines as business promotion.

Pretty quick google search

Shopping: Spring with Carole Middleton - Baby London

Relieved to see it was a cheap advertisement and no magazine paid for such kindergarten advice. Get better ideas from Pinterest.

But since the magazine didn't pay anything and advice is free, well good for Carole. Now if I wasted money on Pippas book I'd be asking for a refund.

I don't see much similarity to James.

LaRae

I like Carole's dress much better than Pippas. Carole looks great!

LaRae

I love Anna Wintour's dress too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends in high places are always helpful … particularly when it comes to getting your hands on Wimbledon tickets.

And Carole Middleton appeared to be making good use of her friendship with Roger Federer and his wife, Mirka, at the tournament this week – by securing herself two last-minute Centre Court spots.

The Duchess of Cambridge’s mother, said to consider world number three Federer a ‘heart-throb’, was overheard asking Mrs Federer if she had ‘any spare tickets’ for Monday afternoon’s play.

Carole Middleton's Wimbledon tickets*through Mrs Federer | Daily Mail Online

Posts discussing the hotel owned by the Matthews family, have been moved to the Pippa and James thread.

James Middleton has another business plan - printing faces on to wrapping paper, as my picture of him below illustrates.

Duchess of Cambridge's younger brother goes into printing | Daily Mail Online

Donna Air steps out for first time since split news | Daily Mail Online

Donna Air as seen for the first time after split with James Middleton

Donna air says James Middleton supports Dancing On Ice | Daily Mail Online

Donna Air, revealed she had asked James about signing up for the ITV show.

Carole and Pippa at the Henry Van Straubenzee Memorial Fund carol concert on Tuesday night

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/05/20/4704BE2E00000578-5149015-image-m-15_1512505215420.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/05/20/4704BE4700000578-5149015-image-a-16_1512505221884.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/05/20/4704BD0700000578-5149015-image-a-18_1512505229449.jpg

Since when has his cake business failed? I hadn't heard that. :cool: He's now expanded into the Asian market, not so?

There was a report in the paper last week that James's marshmallow business was in deep trouble, with talk of £2 million in debts. James did get some big loan injections into that business in the past from a group of friends and his brother in law, but it looks like they've all lost their money.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-middletons-brother-james-clocks-11162237

He has an idea now of launching a gift wrapping paper business with people's faces printed on the paper.

Last edited:
Glad to see that he was arrested and charged for assaulting his wife.

I just thank the powers that be that have played on his "royal connections". This is a situation where all and sundry should know *exactly* what kind of an animal this man is. This incident is now abuse heard around the world. I can only hope it results in Uncle Gary's Maison de Bang Bang becoming Maison de I Got It In The Divorce Settlement.

No woman on this earth deserves to be abused and mistreated in any way shape or form.

This does not in any way reflect on the Middletons or the BRF. Its solely Gary's character that has been brought to light.

why doesn't he give up? Surely the Middletons can keep him, without his making a fool of himslef with failed businesses all the time.

If his business had been successful he would be praised for not living on his family's success and striking out on his own with his creative ideas. One never knows what weird idea will end up taking off making millions.

Well, I’m sorry to hear that happened. Seems like Gary needs some discipline from a fat guy in jail named, “Big Shannon.”

His wife's mother has come out and blasted Gary for what he's done. He really is old enough to know better!

Trust the DM to quickly pick up on it, though others followed. The Fail went into great detail about Gary's wife's conviction for fraud years ago as well. Gary's past got the raking over everything once more that the DM usually does.

I don't think they are as close with Gary any loner.Gary was only invited to Pippa's ceremony – not the evening party at the mansion

Rodger Federer and his wife, Vogue fashion editor Serena Hood got invites to the evening party

Last edited:
:previous: Honestly getting and invitation to the wedding ceremony which had a tiny guest list compared to the evening ceremony which was at least triple, seems to speak more to a closeness IMO. Basically anyone they knew could be invited to the evening event.

The story just reminds us that every family has their black sheep/bad apple. When we are criticizing certain people for their bad apple family members with big mouths :whistling:

As for James Middleton and his business, perhaps it is time for him to take a step back from his 'business ventures'. If he keeps going the way he is, even his family like his brother in law, aren't going to keep throwing good money after bad. This is what his second business that has failed majorly?

Yes, it's his second, though the marshmallows may be revived. They are on life support at the moment!

Hitting women is the lowest of the lowest thing to do.

OH MY! His wife looks exactly like Carole! I thought it was his sister in the photo. Perhaps it was and the photo was mis-captioned. Wouldn't be the first time the Daily Fail messed up.

:previous: Honestly getting and invitation to the wedding ceremony which had a tiny guest list compared to the evening ceremony which was at least triple, seems to speak more to a closeness IMO. Basically anyone they knew could be invited to the evening event.

I see it the other way. Because they were excluded from the big events, it seems like a way to not cause a big kerfuffle in the family and yet still prevent him from ruining the party. It's hard to act up during a short church ceremony - far easier to act up during a long day and night of partying.

I do think that the only reason he was at the royal wedding was because he was "family" and an obligatory invite.

I see it the other way. Because they were excluded from the big events, it seems like a way to not cause a big kerfuffle in the family and yet still prevent him from ruining the party. It's hard to act up during a short church ceremony - far easier to act up during a long day and night of partying.

There was a day time reception after the ceremony, which anyone at the church would have been at so plenty of time to make issue.

When you can fit only 100 or so people in a church you have to be far more selective about who you invite. If you make the cut off for 100 people that speaks higher then being invited to the 400+ reception.

The evening reception can also be seen more as a party, for friends and such. An after party.

I don't think they are as close with Gary any loner.Gary was only invited to Pippa's ceremony – not the evening party at the mansion

Rodger Federer and his wife, Vogue fashion editor Serena Hood got invites to the evening party

I think he's semi-close to James Middleton. I remember a few years ago Gary gave an interview, they asked him about how much contact he has with the Middletons and he said he has Carole and James's phone numbers and tries to talk with the two regularly, and that the pair would pass along messages to Catherine and Pippa for him. So it sounds like his nieces and brother-in-law don't have much involvement with him, but this incident is probably very hurtful for Carole and James, the two have already given him many chances and he hasn't honored that loyalty.

But most of all I feel badly for Tallulah. A man that will hit his wife will have no qualms striking his daughter. I know she primarily lives with her mother but going forward her visits with her father should be restricted or supervised. I believe his wife also has a daughter from a previous relationship, so if she doesn't leave the relationship for herself she should do it for her daughter, set an example.

Last edited:
A number of off-topic posts have been deleted. Let's please stay on-topic.

I feel badly for the daughter and I feel badly for Kate. I hope Uncle Gary is not expecting BP to reach in and get the charges dropped.

I feel badly for the daughter and I feel badly for Kate. I hope Uncle Gary is not expecting BP to reach in and get the charges dropped.

Poor Tallulah. Not only does she have to struggle to accept her father's actions but she has to deal with the shame of it being on the front pages.

Young William was teased in school because his parents selfishly aired their dirty laundry in the media, as much as I'd like to believe we are living in a more compassionate time, I doubt the teens at her school will leave her unscathed over this. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom