Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand her message and I'm glad she's voicing her opinion but I don't think she should be doing it there.

I understand her message and I'm glad she's voicing her opinion but I don't think she should be doing it there.

I agree, but do you know what's ironic? The paper that she's disputing about is the one you are watching the royal baby monitor on. The sun!!:whistling:

The whole situation is so surreal it's almost Art ....

Is she still going on about "page 3" only it sounds like she's just waffling on and on

Meanwhile in Berkshire, a young lady holding a nice cuppa is watching the live feed from the Sun and thinking "there 's no way to have my child surrounded by this bunch of weirdos".

Meanwhile in Berkshire, a young lady holding a nice cuppa is watching the live feed from the Sun and thinking "there 's no way to have my child surrounded by this bunch of weirdos".

I wish she would just go away :bang:

I'm really fed up with this woman keeping on speaking, one can imagine the next days will come other speakers.

She is back again!! It is 9;50 in London mow, Does she plan on sleeping tonight, She honestly can't do this all night!

What are you watching? Is there a link somewhere? People on my Twitter watch list (also including same names as mentioned here earlier) are getting excited... well, moderately excited meaning something just might happen soon. :)

Is it only me who sees the two people behind the door, and walking towards the door every now and then,i wonder has she gone into labour?!

What are you watching? Is there a link somewhere? People on my Twitter watch list (also including same names as mentioned here earlier) are getting excited... well, moderately excited meaning something just might happen soon. :)

there are two links one is the live telegraph royal baby watch and the other one the sun royal baby monitor!

Can we put posts on repeat?

There will be an announcement after Catherine is admitted. Legitimate news outlets (pref. from the UK) such as BBC, Telegraph, Sky, Times etc. will tell us and this means she is in labour. Ignore everyone else (unless you really like being stressed).

There will be an announcement after Catherine is admitted. Legitimate news outlets (pref. from the UK) such as BBC, Telegraph, Sky, Times etc. will tell us and this means she is in labour. Ignore everyone else (unless you really like being stressed).

I know, I know... It's just that we've been waiting so long for this... I just can't wait!!! :bounce: I know it will take a while before the official confirmation and I know it's silly but I want to know right away.

All this fuss is almost making me broody as well. :p :ROFLMAO: It's totally silly but...

And once admitted, don't expect the birth immediatly
It can take 8 till 12 hours of labour before a firstborn makes his/her appearance.

I know, I know... It's just that we've been waiting so long for this... I just can't wait!!! :bounce: I know it will take a while before the official confirmation and I know it's silly but I want to know right away.

All this fuss is almost making me broody as well. :p :ROFLMAO: It's totally silly but...

How do you think she feels?

Okay, just checked in and read through the last three pages. I have one thought:

:eek:

Clearly, we are all overwrought, myself included. Are you really all watching some guy vacuum? Someone is out there ranting and raving about page 3? How are any new mothers getting any sleep in that hospital?

Is this what happens in Britain when it goes over 79 degrees Farhenheit? :flowers:

Is this what happens in Britain when it goes over 79 degrees Farhenheit? :flowers:

Well yes. Also people start going to their doctors to find out why their skin is turning colour. Sun and heat are not what the UK is best known for,

Well yes. Also people start going to their doctors to find out why their skin is turning colour. Sun and heat are not what the UK is best known for,

Do they also start plunging into any and all kinds of water sources like fountains? That's what happens here in the north when the temperatures rise. It's almost like everyone's brain would melt. I can only imagine how it is combined with the royal baby fever! :eek:

Okay, just checked in and read through the last three pages. I have one thought:

:eek:

Clearly, we are all overwrought, myself included. Are you really all watching some guy vacuum? Someone is out there ranting and raving about page 3? How are any new mothers getting any sleep in that hospital?

Nope - its what happens when jouranlists believe what either they have written or their colleagues. There is part of me that is LOVING the fact they are stuck there - they deserve it. :lol:

Ι was watching the report in the news bulletin of BBC world, and the presenter who reported from the streets of London, trying to infer the level of people's interest and reaction to the upcoming birth, concluded that natives are almost indifferent, and that it is the tourists, and particularly the Americans that show interest..

Is the perception of those here who live in the UK the same? Are the Brits growing indifferent to the monarchy after Elizabeth? If this is what happens now, it clearly wasn't the case -that I can remember- with the birth of Prince William 30 years ago..

I don't think we are indifferent, but the monarchy is part of our life, our history and I think we are used to royals births, weddings, jubilees and other celebrations. No need to get excited about something that hasnt happened yet, rather like last years Jubilee and even the Olympics which people were not very excited about beforehand. Right now there is nothing happening just reporters talking to other reporters about nothing. Not sure why Americans are so excited about the birth of the 3rd in lne to the throne of the UK though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom