Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she's overdue....she was admitted to the hospital for severe morning sickness on the 3rd on december...how far was she then? 2 weeks? a bit impossible to feel already that sick...

I think she's overdue....she was admitted to the hospital for severe morning sickness on the 3rd on december...how far was she then? 2 weeks? a bit impossible to feel already that sick...

when she was admitted back in december she was between 5-7 weeks pregnant!!!

Maybe the baby is waiting for July 29th. The day his/her grandparents were married!

I hope so, because that's my birthday. My brother (17 years old) works part-time in the dairy of our local supermarket; he's been working 3:30-11 most days to cover for the full-time people that are on vacation. He's going to talk to the manager about getting that day off. My dad always takes my birthday off; and I don't think my other brother has a soccer referee assignment either.

Actually if she is 39-40 weeks now. she would have been 7-8 weeks on the 3rd.
And people can get severe morning sickness before they know they are pregnant, in the first month. So it is possible.

So I'm listening to Ryan Seacrest at work and he just reported that the previous due date was a cover-date and the actual due date has been released as July 23rd.

Since when is Ryan Seacrest a reliable, authoritative, quotable source on anything to do with the BRF? You might just as well quote the National Enquirer.

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 1m
It appears that while William and Kate wait for the birth of their first child they remain at her parent's home in Berkshire. #RoyalBaby

Since when is Ryan Seacrest a reliable, authoritative, quotable source on anything to do with the BRF? You might just as well quote the National Enquirer.

Well... One of the Kardashians told him, so it must be true. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

When I see the daily (or almost) updates on news programs, and the pictures of the photographers waiting across the street from the Lindo Wing, I keep thinking of the "Ascot Gavotte" from My Fair Lady. ("Any second now, they'll begin to run....")

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 55m
It appears that while William and Kate wait for the birth of their first child they remain at her parent's home in Berkshire. #RoyalBaby

Full term is 37 to 42 weeks. So she's not overdue

Full term is 37 to 42 weeks. So she's not overdue

They don't allow you to go over 42 weeks in the uk so anything over 40 weeks is classed at overdue. They will induce her when she reaches 42 weeks. And that's from my maternity notes.

You got to love Ross even though he can be really pathetic sometmes. :)

Ah some protest in front of the cameras !
"no more page 3"
Ok, they are just two to protest ... oh well

I love the way none of the reporters are taking on the No More Page Three girls!

When Catherine's Pregnancy was announced back in December. HM Did Actually visit Catherine in hospital!

ITN News » Royal Baby: The Queen and Middletons visit pregnant Kate

And here's a video also!https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=I_qQqBnG3HWrFoXjZQwolA&bvm=bv.49478099,d.ZGU
The Queen never visited Kate
From Her Majesty's Jewel Vault: Queen's Medal for Music
The Queen attended the concert and presentation of the Queen's Medal for Music at the Barbican Centre, London.

Look at queen's outfit

One of them looks like she doesn't wanna be there, while the other is trying to get on every camera!!:ROFLMAO:

I know it must be getting boring for everyone waiting like this, but I think it's ridiculous for this woman to hijack this time for her own message - she will lose any sympathy for her message by being so ridiculous. Neither the time, nor the place!

I know it must be getting boring for everyone waiting like this, but I think it's ridiculous for this woman to hijack this time for her own message - she will lose any sympathy for her message by being so ridiculous. Neither the time, nor the place!

Where did the happen? On the Sun website lives stream baby monitor?

One thing i'm glad is that the live camera has gone off her, cos it sounds like she is having a meltdown!!:whistling:

Wow, listening to the lady on the Sun's Royal Baby Monitor.

They can't ask her to move on?

If you watch the video,the video is late at night and she is wearing the same outfit that she is wearing in the link you posted! And she did visit her!
It was december! and evening event! off course it was dark

Wow, listening to the lady on the Sun's Royal Baby Monitor.

They can't ask her to move on?

She's been around for nearly an hour! There are two of them!!! The other one I don't think wants to be there!!!

She's been around for nearly an hour! There are two of them!!! The other one I don't think wants to be there!!!

I am on there now and... WOW! I know there is a thing called freedom of speech but please someone tell the lady to shut up!

There is different ways to spread you message or whatever!

She's gone now ...
Bet it was the only exciting event of the day.

She's gone now ...
Bet it was the only exciting event of the day.

Your right it was the one of the only exciting things today, the other was earlier this evening 5 fake kates(girls with masks on) and fake bumps turned up! oh great she's back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom