Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling, Current Events Part 6: Sept 2008 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Aftonbladet, Victoria and Daniel are going spend Easter in Brazil. They are planning a long and wonderful holiday together - the first they go on as engaged.
But first should the Crown Princess to compete with Ericsson-boat in the Volvo Ocean Race and she also has a lunch with Queen Silvia organization Childhood.

Ericsson will not disclose any details, but Aftonbladet "knows" that Victoria will sail.
After the race Victoria and Daniel will have a week-long holiday.
Informationschef Nina Eldh says that she doesn´t know anything about a private holiday.
Aftonbladet/De firar påsken i Brasilien

it also seems that daniel will not be on "royal" duty with victoria
and he will not take part in offivial duties untill after the wedding
i guess pre wedding events he will take part of

so we may not see him at the kings birthday, june 6 but i can´t be left out of victorias birthday at Öland can he?

i heard in media that the term "future" crown princess couple is used

New Name

I have a question. When Daniel and Victoria have children will their last name be Weston or Bernadotte?

:previous:
Possible weston if Victoria chooses to change the name of the House, like Queen Margrethe has now.
If not Bernadotte, she may take the route of Queen Elizabeth who hasn't changed her house name.

:previous:
Possible weston if Victoria chooses to change the name of the House, like Queen Margrethe has now.
If not Bernadotte, she may take the route of Queen Elizabeth who hasn't changed her house name.
I believe that they will stay Bernadotte. In an age where a first-born girl can inherit the crown she can also pass on her family name.
Afaik Queen Margrethe kept the family name, they are still Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg.

Why Weston? I think Daniel's last name is Westling!

CP Victoria Current Home

I was wondering if someone could explain, when CP Victoria's current home is referred to as two-room, does that mean it only has two bedrooms? thanks,

I was wondering if someone could explain, when CP Victoria's current home is referred to as two-room, does that mean it only has two bedrooms? thanks,
In Sweden two rooms means just that - presumably one bedroom and livingroom. The house she lives in is separated into several apartments and she lives in one of them. I would assume most of her stuff is still at her parents. Her clothes must use up several rooms alone.

Pics 9.7.2009

Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling leave restaurant Grill
at Drottninggatan in Stockholm after they enjoyed a dinner with
friends, July 9, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Thanks!!

It's great to see that Daniel is recovering well and that is able to go to the restaurant with his friends and have a life as normal as possible! the family must be so relieved!

Pic from ANP

STOCKHOLM 20090710 Daniel Westling leaves Haga castle outside Stockholm, 10 July, 2009. The Crown princess and her fiance Daniel Westling had a secret tour at the castle, which will be their home after their wedding next year.Foto: Sven Lindwall.ANP Beeldbank

Daniel looks great! He looks very healthy and well. I am curious to see what type of wall samples Victoria brought to the visit. I'm curious about what their home decor style is like.

Expressen - Här går Victoria och Daniel på krogen

Victoria and Daniel visited their future home, the Haga Castle, yesterday. They were at the castle for over two hours. They had a yardstick and some wallsamples with them. According to a source, Victoria measured windows for new curtains.
Expressen - Här inspekterar de sitt nya slott
Do we have any photos from inside?

Btw there's other Haga Castle in Sweden http://www.hagaslott.se/wimpgs/In+English.html in Enkoping.

:D

Will Victoria attend Denmark's Christening ??? Wonder if Daniel will also attend ??? Now sure how clodse Victoria is to Joachim...anyone know???

She attended their wedding last year so I guess she's closed enough. I hope she'll be there but we have to wait for the guests' list!

The Swedish court witch said, that none of the SRF will attend...

Thanks for the information!So it's gonna be a family event! only family and close friends will attend

Photos of Victoria coming out from the future home:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

The description on the photo says secret tour of the palace, not so secret whe we find out. Looks like a wonderful place.:flowers:

Will Victoria attend Denmark's Christening ??? Wonder if Daniel will also attend ??? Now sure how clodse Victoria is to Joachim...anyone know???

She did attend the wedding but that might have just been courtesy. It would be nice if she attended but I don't think Victoria and Joachim are particularly close. :):ermm:

I would love to see Victoria and Daniel at the christening. She did attend the 75th birthday celebration for Prince Henrik, and she seems to be close to most of the DRF, so hopefully we will see her tomorrow.

Victoria får spela ensam i sommar | Jenny Alexandersson | Aftonbladet
Jenny Alexandersson writes in Aftonbladet, that the operation forced Daniel Westling give up his hobby, golf, this summer.
- Daniel´s doctor has advised against him from playing. He thinks it is really sad, says a friend.
To swing a golf club may feel uncomfortable, surgical scar can tighten and hurt.

Daniel started playing golf when he was twenty. Today has had a handicap of 4.2, very good for a hobby player.
- Daniel and Victoria tend to take a round of golf when they are on Öland. But this year they haven´t, says a friend of the couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom