Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel, Current Events Part 1: June 2010 - Jan 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pictures, thanks for posting them. Some pictures were funny but they did/do seem to be enjoying the tour.

Three days in Ockelbo last week, and they leave tomorrow for four days in Germany. That's heavy traveling. I truly hope Prince Daniel is getting enough rest. I worry about his health.

The king had better be thankful for Victoria and Daniel. Were it not for their constant traveling and public relations work, which diverts the press from focusing on him, he would be in a world of trouble, and so would the Swedish monarchy. Another book, detailing still more sordid details of his previous escapades.

I have no idea how true this book may be; but he admitted that events occurred in the past.

I DO NOT want Victoria to have to step in as queen. She needs time to have a family and enjoy them just a little before she takes over that arduous task.

I do think, as I have all along, that the Crown Princess will be trying very hard to become pregnant in the next few months. She wanted this first year with Daniel to help him become acclimated to his new lifestyle.

However, she knows her age is becoming a factor, so I feel sure we will have some sort of baby news before too much longer.

They look so happy and enjoying themselves.

The visit to Germany, is it a State Visit or just a "visit"?

They have a so intense life with so many events! But we can now see a ahinning Princess Victoria :flowers:

Victoria and Daniel in Gävle Castle, talking with Aftonbladet´s photographer Peter Wixtröm, who has just returned to work after recovering from cancer.
Hovbloggen/Aftonbladet

Victoria said yesterday: Receiving the trees was a nice and symbolic act. And very beautiful. I think they fit very well here. Both Daniel and I were very excited about the nice gift. And this reminds us of our wedding day. And Daniel agreed: Victoria said it so well.
In the afternoon Victoria went for a walk out on Alvaret with the king. To walk around in nature is what she likes best to do during the holidays.
- Yes, a perfect day on Öland for me is to walk in the park, garden, Alvaret and then to see the sunset over the Kalmarsund.
Even Daniel revealed that he thrives on the Sollidens castle with the king and queen.
- There is much that is good with Öland. I usually play golf on Ekerum. And then walk at Alvaret. It's very beautiful.
While Victoria was out with the king Carl Philip did some water skiing.
Some of the artists arrived yesterday. Carola told that she was going to sing songs of Elvis at the concert.
Tjuvstartade firandet i går | Nyheter | Aftonbladet
http://gfx.aftonbladet-cdn.se/image...768__mngl_20110714ab5x012,nyh_1.indd_8966.jpg

Great gift IMO which would last very very long.
They both look very happy and the weather seemed perfect for this event.

What are the events for the 34th Birthday of CP Victoria? And who are the guests?

What are the events for the 34th Birthday of CP Victoria? And who are the guests?

Victoria and Daniel will meet people at Solliden at 11.00, people can congratulate Victoria.
The whole royal family participates at Victoria Day (Victoriadagen), a concert at the Borgholm Sports Arena at 18.30.

Kunglig glans när bröllopslindar invigdes - Barometern
Kunglig invigning av Borgholms kärlekslindar / Öland / NYHETER / ÖSTRAN / Östra Småland AB

More photos:
Ölandsbladet
Ölandsbladet
Ölandsbladet
Ölandsbladet
Ölandsbladet
Ölandsbladet
Ölandsbladet

Ölandsbladet
Ölandsbladet
Ölandsbladet
Ölandsbladet
Ölandsbladet

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Yesterday, princess Victoria and prince Daniel attend the weeding Prince Rashid/Zina Shaban in Amman. Only two pics with the couple I find:

MYROYALS

Victoria and Daniel took part in the Norwegian Church

Yesterday, 24 th july, Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and several Swedish ministers met in the Norwegian Seamen's Church in Stockholm on Sunday to show their respect and compassion for the victims of the terrorist attacks in Norway.

Victoria and her husband Daniel came along with former Prime Minister Ingvar Carlsson, ministers, Beatrice Ask, Goran Hagglund, Andreas Carlgren and Hillevi Engstrom and parliamentary politicians Gertrud Petersson and Britt Olsson to the Norwegian Church in Stockholm, Princess Martha's Church.

They expressed that it was very meaningful to participate, and that it was a tribute of sympathy to the brothers and sisters, and solidarity across the border, says Norwegian priest at the Church of Norway in Stockholm, Terje Raddum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom