Princess Alexandra Current Events 1 : Jan.2003 - Feb.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by machievelli@Jan 11th, 2004 - 10:59 pm
I think Alexandra looks nothing like Caroline as a baby or as an adult.. I don't think Alexandra resembles Caroline at all in looks or coloring. I would not even think Alexandra was her child if I did not know the truth..

Charlotte is the only one who looks like the spitting image of Caroline. Both Caroline and Charlotte have strong Grimaldi genes in looks, hair color and coloring... Caroline and Charlotte are both gorgeous in my opinion..

But Alexandra is cute..

Charlotte is the only one who looks like the spitting image of Caroline. Both Caroline and Charlotte have strong Grimaldi genes in looks, hair color and coloring... Caroline and Charlotte are both gorgeous in my opinion..

But Alexandra is cute..

Peyton
One hundred percet agreement about the remarkable resemblance between Caroline and Charlotte, and both drop dead beautiful as you say. But like Alexandra with Ernst (except with Alexandra so much more so), Charlotte also resembles her father very strongly. She has his square face and square jaw, chin cleft, and ears. Also, when you see swimsuit photos of her, her body is very different from Caroline's (which was virtually identical to Grace's). Charlotte must get her figure from Stefano's side.

By the way .... where does Princess Alexandra live most of the time year around?

Is she attending pre-school or kindergarten yet?

She lives with her mom and dad outside of Paris... but I don't know if she attends pre-school yet, but I would assume she probably does because she will be 5 in July

thanks kittencrews.

this place they live outside of Paris ... is dat a chateau, or something more bumble?

hmmm question: why are there no pictures of anyone with her?!?!?! seems like caroline would have been with her, she always with her...

You're right, that's amazing! :eek: Especially the little baby boy sitting on the lap of the princess looks like the carbon copy of Alex! Thank you for the really interesting link!!!

I agree that this baby looks a lot like Alexandra! But even though I find Alexandra very cute(when I say cute about kids I mean in terms of "chick squiziness"), this baby is a lot better looking. Actually, that's quite a good looking baby. But she looks really angry in this picture :lol: :lol: . Adorable! :flower:

I think Alexandra is cute. Hopefully her mother's or maternal grandmother's genes will come through in ten years. Charlotte is her mother all over again, stunningly, head-turning gorgeous. I have, somewhere in the garage, a December 1983 (?)issue of American Vogue, with an Andy Wharhol picture of Caroline and some other gorgeous pictures of her. It has a picture of Rainer's mother or grandmother and Caroline looks JUST like her. When I find it, and when I learn how to scan a post, I'll put it up here. Also, on the Stephanie section, there was a picture of her in front of a painting, and darned if she didn't finally look like Grace. I'd never seen a resemblence much with her mother, although I think Stephanie is beautiful. :heart:

I think the first poster who stated that Alexandra was ugly said it because compared to the pictures that preceded of Camille, she isn't as cute. That was my first impression as well. I can't believe how adorable Camille is because I've never thought Stephanie was that attractive. It is unfair to criticize the looks of a small child (or even an adult!) but, the most positive thing I can say about the pictures is that Caroline and Ernst obviously dote on her. Caroline seems to be one of the best and most hands-on royal moms.

Thanks for posting, Martine :flower:
It seems, that she´s becoming more beautiful day by day. When she will be grown up this hazelnut coloured hair and the pale skin could make a nice contrast. And she has cute pouty little lips

Alexandra is a cute kid I hope they are using lot's of sunblokc on her it's to early for shoe leather skin ;) , IMO the Ducruet children are very plain and Camille is a generic blonde who may or may not bear any resemblence to her famous granny in the future. Can you just image her telling a bouncer outside of a Paris nightclub "But but but everbody always told me I look just like my ggggrraaaandmother , you have to let meeeee in why can't you see the resemblance :cry: :cry: !" kids windup looking very diffrent in say 10 years.

wittykitty

:flower: :heart: Thanks Martine, for these nice pics. Alexandra will become a very nice girl like her big sister !

you're welcome...

I noticed when i bought some mags this week, that some had Alex unrecognisable cause of the caroline & Ernst case vs paparazzi
anyone else noticed?
i hope that doesn't mean, we'll never see pics of alex and caroline's other children again :(

Martine  Posted: Jun 30th, 2004 - 10:56 am

I noticed when i bought some mags this week, that some had Alex unrecognisable cause of the caroline & Ernst case vs paparazzi
anyone else noticed?
i hope that doesn't mean, we'll never see pics of alex and caroline's other children again
how would you "feel" if you were dogged by photographers (and worse paparazzi) 24 hours a day??
Wouldn't you see red too .... your perceived "privacy" in public was "invaded" every time you made ready to step on to the public sidewalk in front of your house ???
and if you have children, would you be a good role model, if you didn't do something in a positive manner ?

I asked a similar question about Charlotte Casiraghi in other topic. In my opinion, I think she and her family should be left alone and have their own privacy. Unless they are at an offical event (a charity or something)...I guess it's ok for photographers to take pictures of them. Paparazzi is the worst. Respect means nothing to them.

Nice pics, btw...

thanks ^__^ loved the pics

Alexandrea is an adorable kid ^__^ she'll definitely grow up to be a real sweetie!

Originally posted by King Christian@Jul 1st, 2004 - 11:19 am
Martine   Posted: Jun 30th, 2004 - 10:56 am

anyone else noticed?
i hope that doesn't mean, we'll never see pics of alex and caroline's other children again
how would you "feel" if you were dogged by photographers (and worse paparazzi) 24 hours a day??
Wouldn't you see red too .... your perceived "privacy" in public was "invaded" every time you made ready to step on to the public sidewalk in front of your house ???
and if you have children, would you be a good role model, if you didn't do something in a positive manner ?
yeh but still you all like it when paparazzi pics come out :rolleyes: :innocent: maybe a little hypocrite? so many pics on this forum are paparazzi, like 90% is :rolleyes:

Brava MArtine!

You took the words out of my mouth.

Tosca

Originally posted by Tosca@Jul 8th, 2004 - 11:16 am
Brava MArtine!

You took the words out of my mouth.

Tosca
Yes indeed, absolutely right. I strongly feel that no one on this planet deserves a little respite from the cameras as much as Princess Caroline and her family do, and I sympathize completely with her. But at the same time, we lose a little of our fun, seeing a constant supply of new pictures.

Mapie.

Princess Alexandra on Monaco National Day

To update this thread..

I posted some photos.. the cutest smile..what about photo where she's clapping with others..or that boring face..lol..

Attachments

• Smiling.jpg
    Smiling.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 355
  • Cutest smile.jpg
    Cutest smile.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 414
  • Clapping.jpg
    Clapping.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 375
  • Now I'm bored.jpg
    Now I'm bored.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 374
  • Funny.jpg
    Funny.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,042
  • Worry.jpg
    Worry.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 458
Magazine Covers

Me and my mommy on covers..

Attachments

• With mommy.JPG
    With mommy.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 451
  • Monaco_winter_01..jpg
    Monaco_winter_01..jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 295
  • vanidades_02.jpg
    vanidades_02.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 816
Some 1 now if Alexandra is cristining and if it is some pics?

micas said:
Some 1 now if Alexandra is cristining and if it is some pics?
Princess Alexandra of Hannover, Princess of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and Duchess of Brunswick-Lüneburg was born in Voecklabruck/Austria (near Salzburg)on July 20th, 1999. She is the 3rd child of Prince Ernst August V. of Hannover and the 4th child of his wife Caroline, born Princess of Monaco. (source;verena's royalty pages)

Paris Match and Bunte gave more information on the christening of the little Princess Alexandra von Hannover, which took place on September 19th., 1999. She has been baptized as a protestant with the names Alexandra Charlotte Ulrike Maryam Virginia. Her godmothers were Alexandra Princess zu Leiningen née Princess von Hannover (sister of Ernst August, former sister-in-law of the Begum Inaara mentioned above), her halfsister Charlotte Casiraghi, Ulrike Umschneider, Maryam Sachs (a Moslem woman) and Virginia Gallico. Godfathers were George Condo and Eric Maier. (Source; netty's royalty page)

I believe that there were some photos, I remember one of Ernst August holding Alexandra..Maybe other members have more information.

Summer pics 2004

Having fun..The last one is so adorable..

Source; East News, and brunopress

Attachments

• MONAKO_RODZINA_134.jpg
    MONAKO_RODZINA_134.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 499
  • Alex_Caro_swim2_04.jpg
    Alex_Caro_swim2_04.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 474
  • Alex_Caro_boat_04.jpg
    Alex_Caro_boat_04.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 479
  • Alex_par_beach_04.jpg
    Alex_par_beach_04.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 507
smilling Aleandra

I think Alexandra is cute, and of course she can Smile!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom