Princess Alexandra Current Events 1 : Jan.2003 - Feb.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by moosey60@Oct 3rd, 2003 - 8:53 pm
She's cute...but I don't think she'll be as pretty as her sister, Charlotte. However, Charlotte wasn't too pretty as a baby, she was cute, but she wasn't beautiful. I guess Alexandra could be like Charlotte, she could grow to be as beautiful as her sister and mother. However, with Ernst's genes, it could be a bit difficult. She is very cute, though.* :flower:
I agree, when I see pics of Charlotte as a baby it wasn't very evident that she was going to become the looker she is now. But I guess that was because when she was a baby you coudn't see who she looked like, her mother, or father, nobody, she was not a stunning baby, really (and she was always making weird faces lol), so it was pretty much a question of expecting for her to grow up and get her features more well defined, because she didn't have them yet. But when it comes to Alexandra, you can see she looks just like her father, and while his features may look cute in a toddler, I don't think they'll look beautiful when she'll grow up.
But Alexandra is not a baby anymore, she's 4! And ther are pics of Char with 4 in which she looked really cute and already beautiful, in my opinion.
char about 2-3?
carolinemonaco67.jpg

char 3 yearls old:
charmonaco28.jpg

about 4:
carolinemonaco80.jpg

Specially in this last one, she has almost all the faestures she has now, imo...

carolinemonaco81.jpg

As I said, Alexandra has Ernst's genes, Charlotte has Stefano's. You can't compare genes Ernst with Stefano.... Stefano was a looker. :flower:

Alexandra may be stinted beauty...Charlotte wasn't really beautiful in my opinion until her teens, I don't know..wait until she sheds her baby fat...her Ernst-features may be outshone by Caroline's.

Important note however: It doesn't matter what Alexandra looks like, the important part is that Ernst and Caroline love her for who she is. Her siblings love her because she is Alexandra, not for her looks. The world may not understand that, but the Grimaldi's sure do.

Originally posted by moosey60@Oct 4th, 2003 - 6:57 pm
Important note however: It doesn't matter what Alexandra looks like, the important part is that Ernst and Caroline love her for who she is. Her siblings love her because she is Alexandra, not for her looks. The world may not understand that, but the Grimaldi's sure do.
Of course! I don't think anyone here thinks Caroline will love Alexandra less just because she's not as beautiful as her other children!!!

Originally posted by moosey60@Oct 4th, 2003 - 6:55 pm
As I said, Alexandra has Ernst's genes, Charlotte has Stefano's. You can't compare genes Ernst with Stefano.... Stefano was a looker. :flower:

Alexandra may be stinted beauty...Charlotte wasn't really beautiful in my opinion until her teens, I don't know..wait until she sheds her baby fat...her Ernst-features may be outshone by Caroline's.
Í don't know, I think there are are some pics of char as a child in which she was really beautiful, imo...
charcasiraghi01.jpg

charcasiraghi08.jpg

charmonaco20.jpg

charmonaco51.jpg

charmonaco6.jpg

charmonaco44.jpg

charmonaco17.jpg

charmonaco49.jpg

charlottemonaco1996-2.jpg

charcasiraghi07.jpg

I think it´s not possible to say if a toddler will be a beautiful woman in later years. In early years little children are looking more like their fathers (that´s a biological function, that fathers are accepting their child as theirs) and through growing you are going to many phases, where your body can really look different. Sometimes children/teenagers are looking a little bit strange, because some parts of their body are growing too fast...but when they are adults then they are relly beautiful (IMO in the case of Charlotte it´s different...she looked more beautiful in her early teen years-from 13 up to 15, but maybe her unhealthy diet is the reason for the change of her look)

I don´t think that Alex is an unhappy child... I would even say that she has a great comedian talent and entertains her family (not very unusal for the pet of the family)

Attachments

• alex.jpeg
    alex.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 399
  • alex2.jpeg
    alex2.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 442
Like mother, like daughter ... Princess Caroline and daughter Princess Alexandra both don their sunglasses ...

Attachments

• caroline_alexandra.jpg
    caroline_alexandra.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 285
Originally posted by Lena@Oct 5th, 2003 - 4:30 pm
I think it´s not possible to say if a toddler will be a beautiful woman in later years. In early years little children are looking more like their fathers (that´s a biological function, that fathers are accepting their child as theirs) and through growing you are going to many phases, where your body can really look different. Sometimes children/teenagers are looking a little bit strange, because some parts of their body are growing too fast...but when they are adults then they are relly beautiful (IMO in the case of Charlotte it´s different...she looked more beautiful in her early teen years-from 13 up to 15, but maybe her unhealthy diet is the reason for the change of her look)

I don´t think that Alex is an unhappy child... I would even say that she has a great comedian talent and entertains her family (not very unusal for the pet of the family)
I don't really understand anything of genes, but I think I agree with you with that part of teens being a bit strange when it comes to their looks. When I was a child I looked just like my father. When I entered my teens, I completly changed, I didn't look like like nobody in my family. I used to be skinny, and then sudendlly I put on a lot of weight, may hair and face change completly. And since I've turned 19, I lost what? 20 pounds (10 kilos, how much is that in pounds?) in 3 months without any diet, I'm thin again, and everyone says that my face is now exactly the same face I had when I was a kid, and I have to agree! I look at old pics and I'm exactly the same! the last time renewed my ID I was 16. A couple of days ago I lost my pocketmoney (with the ID in there) in the table of a mall, a guard discovered it, but he looked at me, said I didn't look the girl in the pic and made me say the whole number of the ID, my parents names, yada yada! would It's weird. Well, hormones, who understands them...
And maybe Alexandra got Ernst looks but didn't get his bad moods! lol she seems to be very funny!

Charlotte was pretty...hmm...well I was talking about Charlotte at Alex's age. Alexandra is four now...when Charlotte was four, she wasn't beautiful, she was cute. Yea..she got Stefano's genes. Alexandra seems a very happy, well-adjusted kid...oh, props on her for dropping Ernst's attitude genes... :flower:

HELLO/HOLA

Attachments

• MO_alexandra_496.jpg
    MO_alexandra_496.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 283
  • MO_alexandra_496a.jpg
    MO_alexandra_496a.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 294
I just read this thread about Princess Alexandra and had to laugh at the uproar caused by the "ugly" post! Come on, people. Let's be realistic here. We are posting to a royal board, not announcing on national televison. If someone finds Princess Alexandra attractive, one should certainly feel free to post that. Likewise, if someone finds the little girl unattractive, one should be free to post that, also.

Personally, I don't see Princess Alexandra as being able to escape her father's genes as she gets older. The little one is definitely Prince Ernst's daughter and it looks like his genes run strong through the 4-year-old Princess.

I've always found Princess Caroline's daughter Charlotte quite attractive, even as a young child making funny faces. She has inherited her mother's genes mostly and probably would be an attractive person even if she had inherited more of Stefano Casiraghi's genes. He was a handsome guy with winning genes in the way of good looks.

And I will predict that Princess Stephanie's youngest daughter, Camille, will be a "looker" when she grows up. You can see it in the 5-year-old's features right now. Great genes in the "looks" department.

However, it is more important that Princess Alexandra is loved for the little person that she is, puffy eyes or no. She's special to those who love her and that's what counts. Maybe she'll be a future scientist or something and save us all from AIDS.

Originally posted by Alexandria@May 5th, 2003 - 3:07 pm
www.ibl.se

With the sniffles ... Glad that Caroline has taught Alexandra to cover her mouth when she coughs! :p
This photo is too cute! To see that tiny child covering her mouth when she coughs. What an endearing image.

Originally posted by Julia@May 5th, 2003 - 6:11 pm
Hi Alexandria!

Alexandra looks, to me at least, a lot like Ernst and a little like grandmum Grace (a very little). She's got Caroline's mouth, though.

What's strange is that she doesn't look like she's matured as much as Camille (Stephanie's daughter who is a year older). She looks like a cross between Stephanie and Grace. With Alexandra I see Ernst and maybe a little Grace. She's got her daddy's coloring. I wonder if she will actually get pretty. Right now she's just cute.
I'd say with Caroline as a mother she has a very good chance of growing up to be pretty! She's supercute now, and will always be an interesting looking woman. She also couldn't grow up as Caroline's child and not develop a wonderful way with clothes.

This is just speculation now, but I also wouldn't be surprised if her face changed some as she gets older. If you look at baby pictures of Caroline, she had the same round face and plump cheeks as Alexandra has now. But by the time she hit her teens, she lost that plumpness and her face slimmed and narrowed down a lot, revealing even more strikingly the fine bones underneath. As a young child she looked a great deal like Grace, but as a young woman her resemblance to her grandmother became more noticeable. Her youngest daughter may go through something similar.

I think Alexandra is a cute kid.. Not beautiful or stunning but cute.. I don't know if this will change or not..

I do think that Alexandra looks like the spitting image of her father Ernst.. She looks exactly like that man from facial features, to hair color, and even his coloring..

I think Alexandra looks nothing like Caroline as a baby or as an adult.. I don't think Alexandra resembles Caroline at all in looks or coloring. I would not even think Alexandra was her child if I did not know the truth..

Charlotte is the only one who looks like the spitting image of Caroline. Both Caroline and Charlotte have strong Grimaldi genes in looks, hair color and coloring... Caroline and Charlotte are both gorgeous in my opinion..

But Alexandra is cute..

Peyton

I agree... I think Alexandra does look just like Ernst... When I was younger and I was with my father everyone would say "she looks just like you" then when I was with my mother they would say "she looks just like you." So I guess it depends on the time and place. I see a lot of Caroline in Alexandra... her nose... lips... but she is with no doubt EA's child.

This is a picture of Caroline and Charlotte when Charlotte was around 2 or 3 and a picture of Alexandra just at 4 this past summer. I think maybe Caroline likes that hair cut on her girls... what do you think

I'm ready for new pictures to come out! Maybe they will be at the circus again this year!

Attachments

• girllookalikes1.JPG
    girllookalikes1.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 308
I have read some comments in this thread saying that Alexandra is ugly and unhappy. People, you can't be serious.

First of all, how can anyone say she's ugly?! She's gorgeous, doesn't have the exotic beauty Charlottle had as a child but still, she's sooo cute. And definitely has more of her dad, at least for now. People change as they grow up, my sister used to look exactly like my mother's cousin as a child, now she's 12 and looks more like my dad's family.

And, unhappy? No way, I'm pretty sure the whole family loves her, she's the baby. Her siblings, especially Andrea, are really sweet torwards her, we can see that in pictures all over the place. Also, she does smile, of course she does. It's just that we don't see a lot of pics of her, I bet there were much more pics of the Casiraghis as kids than there are of her. And if you take a closer look in everyone's pictures, the Casiraghis weren't smiling in all of the pics, just like Alexandra. It must be really boring for a little kid to attend some events, it's easier to find a pic of her smiling in some more spontaneous pictures.

I'm sorry for any mistake, I'm multi-tasking and in a hurry. :p I hope I made myself clear though.

kittencrews: thanks for the dual pix!

LOL.. it does seems that Caroline loves the page boy haircut on her young daughters.. I have to admit it looks better on little girls than boys in my opinion.. :)

Peyton

:lol: i don't think alexandra is an unhappy child too... i bet people had the same comments when they were looking at a young charlotte long ago. it's probably because of the pouty lips...
now what i'm saying is actually based on experience. i too have lips that are really unsmiling! a lot of times, people would that think i'm such a serious person, or that i'm sad or something like that when i'm not... it really irritates me! :wacko:

Alexandra and stuffed animal

Caroline and Ernst fixing (?) teddy??

Attachments

• PrincessAlex_croatia03.jpg
    PrincessAlex_croatia03.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 119
  • teddy.JPG
    teddy.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 251
Not sure this one has been posted before but it's such an adorable pic. :blush:

Attachments

• caroline_alexandra01.jpg
    caroline_alexandra01.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 235
imo little kids are a tad pudgy in their first 4-5 years. That said, why would some waste a lot of vernacular on how kids of that age relate to their parents and fore-bears when they develop a completely different personality / look as they mature is beyond me ...

Is it me or is this next generation of young royals (Alexandra, Elisabeth, Louise, Maud etc) just the cutest bunch of kids you have ever seen?? I can't stop looking at them. They are just so adorable!

Alexandra looks nice at the moment. When she's older, she'll probably be just as beautiful as Caroline. I agree with Kittencrews, she does have her mother's nose and lips, plus she has thick nicely shaped eyebrows like Charlotte.

Attachments

• alex.jpg
    alex.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 264
I agree... I think Alexandra is adorible... she looked precious at last years circus... Can't wait to see new pictures of Ernst, Caroline, and Alexandra (if they go)!!

Attachments

• alex.JPG
    alex.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 272
Alexandra looks cute in those pics. Last year it was nice to see Alexandra and Camille together at the Circus. There's a pic where Stephanie is holding both of them :)

Originally posted by billabong+Oct 3rd, 2003 - 7:42 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (billabong @ Oct 3rd, 2003 - 7:42 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-luuuu@Oct 1st, 2003 - 2:59 pm
How is it possible that you take this so seriously? Some think Alexandra is beautiful, others think she's cute, and a person said she was ugly. It's what happens with everyone else, and I don't think saying that a child is ugly is attacking her. I find her cute, not ugly, but in some pics she doesn't look very pretty, and I don't think she'll grow up up to be a beautiful girl, maybe cute, but she wont be no Charlotte or Grace Kelly, definitly. What's the deal, don't tell me you never saw a 4 four year old kid and found it ugly? Well, I did! And I don't think there's nothing wrong with that. of course I didn't went to the kid and said "you're awful!" There are beautiful todlers, cute, pretty, normal, ugly... I don't think you're a bad person because you think one kid is ugly. I also think that the poster who thought she was ugly doesn't need to apologise for that. That post could very well pass without all this complicated talk, some people could just say that agree and others that don't. we should be more tolerant.
Peace :)
You are so right about that!!! People don't be so seriously!!! :woot: [/b][/quote]
I know that's an old post but I had to reply to it.
I agree with both of you. And actually, that's the reason I don't post a lot here or in other message boards. I'm a considerably new internet user, and when I just got in, I decided to check the message boards to make sure how things are done. And I was surprised to see that most times when a negative(not offensive) opinion is posted, people don't react very well. I'm not talking about anybody in specific. It happens in all kinds of message boards.

I would love to have debates on-line and say my opinions directly, just the way they are. And also hear other people's. No matter how different from mine they may be. But I decided not to because I can see that it'll not be a pleasent experience. So, I just post some stuff about about Pauline(the "Grimaldi" that I love the most) and I'm always VERY careful before saying something that may be considered negative. I wish it wouldn't have to be that way!

p.s.:When we read stuff, we give the entonation that we want. And the poster may be missunderstood because of that. So, I want to make very clear that I my "ton of voice" in that post was the kindest as possible.

oohh....she's so cute. and she's even above cute when she smiles! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom