Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Great pictures of all of them.
So many actors and actresses in Monaco. I wish I could have been at this party :)

To day the princely couple opened the new market of the condamine , a new games park for children and a Statue. I wish we will have soon photos of these inaugurations.

Last edited by a moderator:

I like the way Charlene stays close to Albert - and in the above photo they are actually holding hands. How cool is that! :wub: I think Charlene is a very lucky woman. Albert always seems to be aware of her - looking out for her. Its noticeable. I think its love. :blush:

Great to see them having such a great time!

Some photos of this event, some photos are funny

Link

Albert looks great! Has he lost weight??

The couple look very happy --- far from an arranged marriage.

Funny, most of what I read here in the States, seemed to find them charming and her beautiful and elegant. In fact, she made the pages of the best dressed at the awards in several magazines, including People. Where did you dig up your news from?
nondescript again and no one actually knew their identitynor cared to check by addressing them as "royal highness" instead of serene highness americans do not know who Charlene is at all.

The couple since their marriage have failed to have an impact in any sphere. Sure they get up shower. dress eat but they have not done anything to capture or inspire our imaginations.This is chronic mediocrity....whenever they appear. Hope it improves

They had a such nice time. They are very at ease here. they are very happy.

Prince Albert will never be glamorous like his mother or sisters. I do think he is well-liked by the Monaco residents and seems to be liked by people he meets. There is also the age problem. People prefer their celebrities younger. I live in the US and have noticed that the news about PA, PC and the Casiraghis is increasing. Monaco doesn't need to appeal to a broad market like England does. Their market niche is wealthy people. In the US , I see articles about them in Vogue, Vanity Fair, the NY Times and the Wall Street Journal. Positve articles. They literally gush over Charlotte. They are doing what they need to do to be successful.

Last edited:
When Charlene represents the princely family with Albert or without the prince, as in Berlin, in Australia or in London at the wedding of Kate and William or at the jubilee; she does it very well, she was beautiful and smart. All the newspapers praised her elegance. She was stunning.
At the jubilee, she was also the more younger princess consort of all the royals who were there.
To day, Charlene was very happy, smiling, and the people who was around was also very happy to see the couple.

They seem to be happy. And all the nonsense that preceded their wedding has disappeared. They are known here, because of Grace and Albert is very American, and understandable here.

They look extremely at ease with each others and very much in love. I love that !!!

Some of that food looks so delicious!

I like very much the photos pic 1 and 4, lovely photos. I like how sweet the prince is with Charlene

Lovely pictures of the couple. They are enjoying their time, I think having a family can wait a few more years.

I guess a couple of days away from home did the trick. They look extremely happy and relaxed.

To day , on the official site of the palace on Face Book, there is a photo, is ir an official photo? and what the prince said to a bresilain newspaper about his wedding and about Charlene. there is the translation.

Wall Photos | Facebook

What a beautiful photo! (from Facebook) Charlene looks radiant!

To day , on the official site of the palace on Face Book, there is a photo, is ir an official photo? and what the prince said to a bresilain newspaper about his wedding and about Charlene. there is the translation.

Wall Photos | Facebook

Wonderful new pic! And so nicely arranged with the flowers and the portico in the background!

The Princely Palace has announced that Prince Albert and Princess Charlene will be on a two-day official visit to Germany
on July 9 and 10, 2012

On the 9th of July, H.S.H . Prince Albert and H.S.H. Princess Charlène will be greeted by Joachim Gauck and Daniela Schadt at the Federal President's residence.

The Prince will also meet the Finance Minister, Wolfgang Schaüble, before participating in a working lunch with the Foreign Minister, Guido Westerwelle.

Finally, He will meet with Klaus Wowereit, Mayor of Berlin.

This day in Berlin will end with an official dinner at the Federal President's residence.

On the 10th of July in Stuttgart, the Prince and the Princess will meet with Winfried Kretschmann, Minister-President of the State of Baden-Württemberg. The Sovereign will visit the Mercedes-Benz Museum and its research centre as well as the Bosch Company.

This first official visit should further reinforce the close ties between both countries.
source: palais.mc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom