Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I think Pierre is probably 190cm. Great news for him, I'm sure all of the Grimaldis are very proud, especially Caro. But does anyone know when we're getting Charlotte's current event thread back??

^^ Are you sure, CasiraghiTrio? Because he's wearing to different suits: a blue one in the first pic and a grey one in the second:rolleyes:

Pierre is a majority shareholder of ENGECO (Entreprise Générale de Construction Monaco) and of MONACAIR, a company which owns many helicopters.
Monacair

Marco Casiraghi is the President of Engeco S.A.

Pierre at a Halloween party in NY:
Pic1
Pic2

Strafalarious (sp?) guy. What's his costume?! :D

I've sat here for 15 minutes trying to find Pierre in the photos, Nat....that's not him, I'm pretty sure....it looks nothing like him at all, especially in photo 1-I had trouble even finding someone who resembled Pierre in that one.
And the costumes not david bowie, I REALLY don't think. It's not even close.

Mm, he looked like him for me, the one with the golden suit and pink wig.
:ermm:

I'm with you, Nat. I think it's him. That smile in the first photograph and the body type in the second one is unmistakable. I'm pretty sure--90 percent anyway--that that is him. I also see someone in the second pic who might be Bea, but I'm less certain on that. Now, as for who he was "supposed" to be for Halloween, no clue.:whistling:

Why is that girl's face always so grumpy? Even now that her worst enemy has gone?:lol: Probably she doesn't not like the fact that the new Minister of Labour, Mrs. Fornero ( a lecturer at Milan's Bocconi University), wants to attack the journalists'contributory pension plans...:ROFLMAO:

me too , i like the fact that they are both royals
Is she really?
As far as I know she doesn't have any royal or noble blood.

Why is that girl's face always so grumpy? Even now that her worst enemy has gone?:lol: Probably she doesn't not like the fact that the new Minister of Labour, Mrs. Fornero ( a lecturer at Milan's Bocconi University), wants to attack the journalists'contributory pension plans...:ROFLMAO:
I agree at this point and each time she appears to be very arrogant,much more than princesses.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^
Her parents never married so her aristocratic bloodline would be from "the wrong side of the sheets". Her father is a count but she is not a countess.

^^^^^
Her parents never married so her aristocratic bloodline would be from "the wrong side of the sheets". Her father is a count but she is not a countess.

sorry , i didn't know that :sad:
she may not have title but she have aristocratic blood

Last edited:
NGalitzine said:
^^^^^

Married or not this is just a formality. She has her father's blood.

She certainly has her father's blood but she has no title at all.

^^^^^

I LOVE that expression, in the southern US we say "the wrong side of the tracks" meaning that the upper class lived on one side of the railroad tracks, and the working class lived on the other.

Well that's a nice expression LOL but none of Beatrice's parents come from the wrong side of the track, if by wrong we mean workin class........ her mother is a heiress, father is a nobleman, so..she just doesn't have any title.

Neither does Pierre. I do hate how pompous she seems lately. Or maybe I'm just noticing it but anyways, Pierre looks cute as always.

She certainly has her father's blood but she has no title at all.

Yes, but she is noble by blood!!

Who is more noble?? Somewhere with noble blood and not title, or someone who got a title by marriage, but with a very low commoner's blood???

Who is more noble?? Somewhere with noble blood and not title, or someone who got a title by marriage, but with a very low commoner's blood???
For me the term "noble" applies to the whole personality.As for example,Princess Grace was much more noble than other royal or noble women by blood.

I couldn't care less whether Beatrice Borromeo is a titled countess or not. I couldn't care less about her in the whole. I was just talking about straight facts concerning her family.

Noble blood, commoner blood, what????????
Blood is the same for everybody, it does not change because of some meanless title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom