Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 5: June 2007 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pauline will take part in the Junior Diving World Championships in Aachen/Germany , September 14th - 22nd 2008.

Thanks Sebastian
it says:
With her good performances in the last Championships of Europe, Minsk, the girl of Stéphanie of Monaco will belong to the French delegation in next Championships of the world juniors of dive, from September 16, in Aachen, in Germany. The fourteen year old teenager, who involves herself with the ACE Monaco Nation, specialized in this discipline only since a little more than two years but carries out already performances which enable her to compete with the best of the tiny ones. According to the daily newspaper Nice-Morning, which revealed information, Pauline in particular finished 5th in the dive category with 3 meters at the time of the last Cut of the Mediterranean Confederation, in Cosenza, in Italy. One remembers that her mother had practiced gymnastics at high level in the Seventies. A family of gold…

Wednesday August 20, 2008

So... I think its interesting she's only been diving for a very short period of time and she's taken fifth. I wonder why she is going as the French delegation, I guess Monaco doesn't have one. I think this might also answer my own question about the Olympics. I'm going with a definite maybe, I wish her the best.

Maybe we will see Pauline in 2012 in London :) To say she has only been diving for 2 years and she came in 5th is really good .

Thanks for the pics, Sebastian!
Imo, Pauline looks like princess Caroline. She is beautiful!

Thanks Sebastian , I had completely forgot about her being in this event .Stephanie looks like all parents who are watching their child jump from up high and Pauline looks beautiful and relaxed cool she got to be flag barrier for Monaco .I hope she does very well at this event .

Imo, Pauline looks like princess Caroline.

She does! I've always stated that she's going to be the next Caroline.
Thanks Sebastian!

Thanks for the pics and links, Seb :flowers:

Here are some additional ones:

Princess Stephanie's daughter and junior athlete Pauline Ducruet
participated the 17th FINA World Junior Diving Championships in
Aachen, GERMANY-16/09/2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 **

Glistening Seas

:flowers: What greaaat form in those dives. Did she place? if so where? The form is excellent no matter where she placed however, it would be good to know-o-r-r did someone state earlier and it got overlooked????

It is so very good to see the kind of support from her mother in the olympic, especially since Stephanie is so athletic herself.

:cheers:

:flowers: What greaaat form in those dives. Did she place? if so where? The form is excellent no matter where she placed however, it would be good to know-o-r-r did someone state earlier and it got overlooked????

It is so very good to see the kind of support from her mother in the olympic, especially since Stephanie is so athletic herself.

:cheers:

She came in 24th or something... but it's cool , she been doing this for not more than 2-3 years now. :)

Picture-Post

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a very sweet pic ... but I think this isn't Pauline... seems like a girl from the french team if you look a the outfit.:)

Hmm... :eek: Then maybe she is saying "don't even think winning, or else :bang:..." to that girl? :lol:

Still a very close moment. I guess you don't come closer to a princess than this.

Ooh, Tom Daley's a cutie! Pauline didn't make a bad choice at all!

I think this is the starting shot for Pauline's supposed romances,
relationships and so on, she has reached a certain age and the
tabloids will now be interested in all possible boyfriends, just like
it has been for Caroline, Stephanie and Charlotte..
Mr. Rob Daley's statements are superfluous in my eyes.

Let's leave off the unfounded speculations of sexual orientation please.

Thanks

kimebear
Monaco Royals Moderator

my God she is only 14 and there are rumors and gossip for her......poor Pauline

Pauline started experiencing all negative thing that come from being a child of someone famous. People start taking advantage of her to get more media attention. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom