General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family: January 2018 - July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, melina p, for posting these pictures. Very relaxing looking and informal pics. I assume that pic no 5 was taken in the new office of the Princess. I think a while back she mentioned in an interview that she had a new office that was decorated in a minimalistic way, I think this fits. Beautiful and modern, I love it.

The photos of Charlene and the children are wonderful in the latest Huisgenoot magazine interview.

Thanks, melina p, for posting these pictures. Very relaxing looking and informal pics. I assume that pic no 5 was taken in the new office of the Princess. I think a while back she mentioned in an interview that she had a new office that was decorated in a minimalistic way, I think this fits. Beautiful and modern, I love it.

I was thinking too that this must be the new office she spoke about recently, it looks lovely.

I loved the Huisgenoot photos of Charlene and the twins. I rather liked the relaxed, informal atmosphere they were showing them in and the photo of Gabriella and the dog was super cute - children with animals is always an instant win when it comes to photo ideas for me! ?

Thanks, melina p, but in short, what does the article say? Nice to see the collection of pics from the year again.

In short, the article says that the one photo they will recall is the hereditary prince wearing the carabinieri uniform like papa, the two joign th now and the future of Monaco

Their year was buzy, they entered at the Stella school , Jacques was present to the Saint Devote celebration, Gabriella were at the inauguration of the new one Monte Carlo, they were present to the grand prix, to the monegash pic nic and they attended the national fest where they were the stars and it is only the beginnng

^^^ Thanks for the summary. They had a busy year, and nice to relive it through the pictures. Looking forward to seeing them even more next year...

I don’t know which thread to post this. I saw from another blog a new picture of Prince Albert with Nichole Coste. Just wondering-on a hypothetical divorce, if PA marries Nicole would it mean that Alexandre will have precedence over Jacques at the throne?

Feel free to transfer this question to the correct thread.

Well I think Alexandre won’t be legitimate because Albert would need to seek for the religious annulment of his marriage to Charlène. The same thing happened to the Casiraghi, they weren’t born legitimate and were excluded from the succession until the religious annulment of their mother’s marriage to Philippe Junot.

I don’t know which thread to post this. I saw from another blog a new picture of Prince Albert with Nichole Coste. Just wondering-on a hypothetical divorce, if PA marries Nicole would it mean that Alexandre will have precedence over Jacques at the throne?

Feel free to transfer this question to the correct thread.

Well I think Alexandre won’t be legitimate because Albert would need to seek for the religious annulment of his marriage to Charlène. The same thing happened to the Casiraghi, they weren’t born legitimate and were excluded from the succession until the religious annulment of their mother’s marriage to Philippe Junot.

Please refer to my reply here:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/monacos-succession-issues-1813-33.html#post2277339

The photo was taken during the birthday of Alexandre this year, Albert came to celebrat the birthday of Alexandre, there is Nothing between Albert and N Costes, Don't dream, Albert and Charlene will not divorce, they are still together and Jacques is hereditary prince, we saw him with the carabinieri uniform as the hereditary princes of Monaco are using to wear when they are Young boy

Article about the interview of Princess Charlene in You

https://www.en24.news/2020/01/princess-charlene-sometimes-it-is-difficult-to-smile.html

She also said that her husband was her best support

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that after this interview in You, people will stop speculating and all the nasty comments will end once and for all.

The princess also mentioned that 2020 will be a busy year for her and said "the more I get done, the happier I feel"

She also said that she would have wished to be nurse or missionary if she would not be a princess , she said she has an uncle who is missionnary, he worked in Japon, in Australia and she travelled two time in Zambia to help him to restore a school, her uncle is missionnary in Zambia now

The princess also mentioned that 2020 will be a busy year for her and said "the more I get done, the happier I feel"

Lets hope its busier year for HSH than 2019!

Great to hear, maybe we even get to see some of her endeavours (although that is not strictly necessary ofcourse, she can do a lot without having media around)

She should realize that being in the position she is in now offers a lot of opportunities on a larger scale that missionaries have on a small scale...but maybe she has found her niche now.

I think Charlene wants to do more things, probably took this year to spend more time with her children and from now on, maybe, will increase her royal duties.

Monaco infos announced this evening that Princess Charlène will wish the wishes for the year 2020 with Prince Albert to morrow evening at 7 pm

She already said the wishs for year 2013 and 2014 with Prince Albert

Monaco infos announced this evening that Princess Charlène will wish the wishes for the year 2020 with Prince Albert to morrow evening at 7 pm

She already said the wishs for year 2013 and 2014 with Prince Albert
Great - I get the impression that she is filling up her agenda again. It has been good to see her out and about after a rather long absence this autumn, looking forward to seeing her in the New Year.

Maybe she is indeed much better and in a more cheerful place now. That is good to hear, we look forward to seeing the Princess more often and present at events in Monaco.

P Charlene looks wonderful. So good to see her at her husband’s side at the start of the new year.

Lovely. And a Happy and peaceful New Year to everyone here.

It's nice to see more photos from the message where Charlene looks happier and more relaxed. I love the tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom