General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 5: July 2020 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes of course it was odd. If he was asking her to marry him, you'd expect something like "I received a letter from P Albert asking if I'd consider marriage"... but it isn't GOSSIP.... It is (as far as I understand) information from the lady who recieved the letter...

No not gossip I may have misunderstood the applying for the position of 1st Lady of Monaco part at first and pre caffeine ;)

It is an odd way of putting it, if Albert did put out feelers for marriage. But from what I can remember years ago, he was very much a ladies man and looked like he had no intentions of ever giving up his playboy lifestyle to get married and have children. I was rahter surprised that he did so....
I wonder if Charlene didn't mind Monaco at first and was willing to give the Princess role a go, but grew to dislike it and to long for her native S Africa.

Princess Charlene was far more 'active' before she married Prince Albert II and even accompanied him in his State Visit to the Irish Republic in March 2011.

Princess Charlene was far more 'active' before she married Prince Albert II and even accompanied him in his State Visit to the Irish Republic in March 2011.

But she's been with him now for several years and is doing less and less, it seems. The children are older now and dont need full time care, besides I dont know if she ever was a full time mother. I think that she has grown fed up with Monaco and doesn't seem keen on filling in her time with the Princess role.... which leaves it all on Alberts shoulders.

But she's been with him now for several years and is doing less and less, it seems. The children are older now and dont need full time care, besides I dont know if she ever was a full time mother. I think that she has grown fed up with Monaco and doesn't seem keen on filling in her time with the Princess role.... which leaves it all on Alberts shoulders.
And her brother's - he seems quite happy to pick up the slack representing her Foundation.

I think we will see the HSH The Prince and Princess of Monaco on their anniversary in a couple of weeks. I hope they put out a new picture, and not just their wedding picture or one taken from when HSH The Prince of Monaco visited HSH The Princess of Monaco in South Africa (that would be a month passed by the time of their anniversary). It would be really hard on HSH The Crown Prince and The Countess of Carladès if their mother was seriously sick or she decided to live full time in South Africa, limited the time she got to see them.

HenRach Dominion I fully agree with you. And I think that the twins miss their mother. Suddenly their life has completely changed. They are still very young and they need stability in their life.

I hate to say it but I am really starting to think Charlene has a serious health issue. The one thing that has been without question during her marriage has been her devotion to her children. She would not have left them all these weeks without good reason and that is now scaring me. Please God forbid that I am right.

I hate to say it but I am really starting to think Charlene has a serious health issue. The one thing that has been without question during her marriage has been her devotion to her children. She would not have left them all these weeks without good reason and that is now scaring me. Please God forbid that I am right.

In 2019 Albert took the children with him to Japan for the Rugby World Championship while Charlene stayed behind in Monaco partying with her brother during the South African games. So, that's at least one example where she decided not to stay with her children (who were going to support her native country).

In 2019 Albert took the children with him to Japan for the Rugby World Championship while Charlene stayed behind in Monaco partying with her brother during the South African games. So, that's at least one example where she decided not to stay with her children (who were going to support her native country).

But I can't remember her being separated from them for this their length of time. I am genuinely worried.

To be fair, just because we don't see her in public, doesn't mean she isn't in Monaco..

She rarely showed at events like these in the past years, let's wait to see if we get some news around their 10th wedding anniversary..

Last edited:
To be fair, just because we don't see her in public, doesn't mean she isn't in Monaco..

She rarely showed at events like these in the past years, let's wait to see if we get some news around their 10th wedding anniversary..
She was pretty reliable about the rugby in the past.

She was in SA from at least King Goodwill's funeral until late May and hasn't been seen in Monaco for 5 months. Meanwhile this has been marked by an increase of her husband taking the children out on official engagements.

She has been pictured working with anti poaching charities so her health has been good enough to do that, as well as attend her niece's birthday so I'm not sure she is gravely ill, although she may well have had a bad ear infection at one point.

It's possible she is back in Monaco and in good health and she and Albert have agreed that the twins will keep accompanying him instead of her. It's possible that she is still in SA still working with Rhinos. Both of those scenarios could be satisfactory to them given her lack of engagements in Monaco in the past or could indicate problems.

It will be interesting to see what happens for their 10th wedding anniversary. I imagine will have more of an idea what's going on with that.

Last edited:
Princess Charlene - M.I.A

I see the Daily Mail are reporting that Charlene has still not returned to Monaco.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would guess that she's perhaps reached a point where she's even less happy than she was before with the Princess role.. and perhpas would like ot live in SA again. She may have had to stay a few extra weeks in SA if she had some illness but it seem like she's been there now quite a while and is not rushing hom to see her kids.

Why rehab? I would guess that she's perhaps reached a point where she's even less happy than she was before with the Princess role.. and perhpas would like ot live in SA again. She may have had to stay a few extra weeks in SA if she had some illness but it seem like she's been there now quite a while and is not rushing hom to see her kids.

She's also nearing the 10th wedding anniversary, the time when she is supposed to play her 'get out of jail free card'

Supposed to play her get out of jail free card?

Supposed to play her get out of jail free card?
Yeah, part of the contract.

Produce the heir and stick it out for a decent period of time. Then she can leave and set up shop down the road in Nice with a payoff and access to the children.

Can we stick to the facts and lets not speculate until we know more!

:previous:Seriously! I don't think we know anything regarding Princess Charlene's situation other than what is being reported. I think it is wonderful to see the twins out with their father!

Yes, agree. We just don’t know anything, all just speculation. And those who know, aren’t saying.

To me the Princess looked very thin on those rhino pictures, I’m just hoping she is not seriously ill.

...is wearisome.

I agree. 100%. The Doomsday speculation regarding this couple and their family never ceases.:sad:

What about her nieces' birthday a couple of weeks ago where she was photographed with Albert and the twins and her brother and his wife?

The photos were posted on this very Forum.

Last edited:
I agree. 100%. The Doomsday speculation regarding this couple and their family never ceases.:sad:

What about her nieces' birthday a couple of weeks ago where she was photographed with Albert and the twins and her brother and his wife?

The photos were posted on this very Forum.

Wasn't that a picture of Albert and the children with her in SA?

yes but Im not sure when the photo was taken. Was it in the last month or so? Does it mean that ALbert and the kids went to SA to visit Charlene, during that time?

It is unclear when exactly the photo was taken, Aiva-Grace‘s birthday was in the last week of May and it seems it was a belated party. But no one knows for sure when Prince Albert and the twins were in South Africa.

It is unclear when exactly the photo was taken, Aiva-Grace‘s birthday was in the last week of May and it seems it was a belated party. But no one knows for sure when Prince Albert and the twins were in South Africa.
So it seems like ALbert and the children paid her a visit in SA in late May or early June. But she hasn't come home. I wonder if she's planning on spendin more time out of Monaco/France, but SA Is a long way to go for Al and the children to visit her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom