Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 34: March 2010 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been together for 3 years now, and it's not as if moving together is a big decission for really rich people.
For us, common mortals, it implies choosing an afordable house, furnish it, share small spaces... etc.
They, they can have one big common house in london, and another in Paris, they can spend time together or be separated as long as they want in different houses, money isn't an issue, they can even keep two houses and leave one of them empty, or... I don't know but every arrangement is possible when money is not an issue.

Love it Trepstrep...."for us common mortals..." I can't believe Alex is still around after 3 yrs - his demeanor just does nothing for me; Felix acted as if he was interested in Charlotte; Alex always looks bored - again, might be is personality and wanting to always appear 'cool'. I know before my hubbie and married, we lived together for years! I just don't think living together - either in lieu of marriage, or prior to marriage (to make sure you can stand each other!) - is seen as a "sin" anymore. Whether it's celebs or "commoners," I just don't believe the stigma of living together and not being married is a big deal anymore in the general public (surely certain communities, or for religious reasons, it may be frowned upon; not for the average citizen around the world).

Well, I'm not speaking for the general public nor did I ever claim to be. I'm speaking for myself from and for my own reasons--religious, personal preference, experience, etc. Like Nathalie said "That's just me." But before we get off topic and this gets deleted, I think we should probably move it back to current events. :flowers: I have a question which is mainly just for fun, unless you're psychic or something. Does anybody think Charlotte will go to the exhibit dedicated to her grandmother? I mean it's in London...I'm surprised none of the Grimaldis have stopped by. At least not that I know of.

Oh, it would be lovely Charlotte were there!

I wonder if they go to exhibits about their family that they (the Principality) did not sponsor/originate; and, maybe it depends on the focus of the exhibit - hopefully, it highlights her positive aspects - otherwise, I would imagine it would be frowned upon....

Was she attending the Monte-Carlo tennis tournament by any chance?

Was she attending the Monte-Carlo tennis tournament by any chance?

No, she was not. There were tons of pics of celebrities and guests
pictured at the tournament, so we would have seen her if she had
attended. Plus: On the days the semi-final and final have taken place
- on Saturday and Sunday - we've seen Charlotte in Italy, see the
pics on the previous page..

They've been together for 3 years now, and it's not as if moving together is a big decission for really big people.
For us, common mortals, it implies choosing an afordable house, furnish it, share small spaces... etc.
They, they can have one big common house in london, and another in Paris, they can spend time together or be separated as long as they want in different houses, money isn't an issue, they can even keep two houses and leave one of them empty, or... I don't know but every arrangement is possible when money is not an issue.

I totally agree, trep. I have for a long time pictured this kind of arrangement between Char and Alex. In my vivid imagination, he has a house in London and since his relationship with Char because more serious, maybe he put a bigger bed in his bedroom and they installed a chest of drawers for Char, and so the similar arrangements followed for Char's Paris pad. :lol: I know this is a simplified way of putting it, but you can get the drift.:ROFLMAO:

I have to remember, though, the pics of Pierre and Bea in Milan carrying paint supplies, and Pierre's paint splattered shirt, and the captions said they were fixing up their new apartment. So I think sometimes the Casi's act like "us common mortals" hehe!! :D Sometimes, the gods like to be like the mortals, remember! Was it Zeus who disguised himself as a man? It's been a very long time since I've tended to my Greek Mythology reserves.:sad:

I love all the new pics,from Zimbio. Char and alex go to Milan/Rome (wait, Rome, I think is what Zimbio said) and they hang out with Pierre. Charlotte bought some yogurt (seemed to overlook the Activa):D and other foods at the store. I really love her purse, and I wonder what design the jeans are. Are they Diesel or what? When the Volcano happened in Iceland, I actually thought of the Casiraghis. Is that sick?:ohmy: I could just imagine Char and Alex stranded in Heathrow airport or somewhere else, unable to even charter a private plane.

I long to know what paper Char was reading. Probably a London paper, I'm sure of it. But it would be a kick if it was USA Today, or something totally unexpected like that.

Charlotte seems kind of traditional and conservative,especially in comparison with Pierre :lol:.She lived with Felix, and she has this romantic yet realistic approach to life I think.I mean,remember the infamous pictures with Alice Dellal,when Alice was topless and Charlotte was hiding under a wrap at the beach :ROFLMAO:..She just seems like such a sweet person, even though she mixes with all kinds of people she stays herself.:flowers:

Where does Charlotte live now?

Is she friends with heiresses?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mainly London,and coming to France often for horse training.

Probably...we aren't Charlotte,LOL,sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought she had stopped living in London, I thought she went back to Paris, am I really wrong in this?

I guess she resides in London with Alex.. I don;t no about Paris. Andrea lives in Paris. Maybe you confuse it:flowers:
But don't take it gor granted! She may lives both in London and Paris! Only she knows!

Although she probably travels a lot from London to Paris, I bet she is mainly based in Paris, specially during the jumping season. Otherwise she wouldn't be able to train.

She's what you can consider a Eurostar/paris-london gal. She goes where the action is. Good point, trep, about jumping practice. You're right, Paris would have to be the most convenient. But she hasn't done much jumping this year...... I know she was in Villeneuve Loubet, and she might have done the Bordeaux event (in March? or Feb?). It will be nice if she turns out in Valencia for the GCT in a couple of weeks.

No, she has not been invited to any royal event so far. She doesn't
have a royal title herself and considering the fact that her mother
Princess Caroline isn't invited that often, it's no real surprise.

Besides that, don't forget that this is a current events threads ;):)

No, she has not been invited to any royal event so far. She doesn't
have a royal title herself and considering the fact that her mother
Princess Caroline isn't invited that often, it's no real surprise.

Besides that, don't forget that this is a current events threads ;):)

:flowers: im really sorry

How awesome would it be if she stopped by Cannes? :flowers:

She looks good. I love the last picture :flowers:

My heart just did a little happy dance seeing those pics! First of all, SHE. LOOKS. AMAZING. I seriously haven't seen her look this good--like COMPLETELY good--at a formal event since...maybe Rose Ball 2009. Beautiful, head to toe. See, Char, what you can do when you try? Just lovely.

Charlotte looks stunning - hair up or down - love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom