Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 34: March 2010 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much for the pictures azure! What a great find! Char looks beautiful, especially in the long floral dress.

:ohmy: Wow! That girl just gets better with age. :wub:

Thanks Azure!!!!!...Wonderful picd!...How did you do in order to copy them from Flickr?...Is it possible?...

Thanks for posting those, azure. I saw those on flickr awhile back and didn't think of posting them here.

There is a pic in the same stream (march.coco) that shows Felix arriving at Vanina's wedding with the Scrymgeours. I don't know if it's true, but "march.coco" told me that Felix is dating Harry's sister, Lady Flora. I wonder if Flora was at the wedding.

I hate the yellow thing Charlotte wore but she looks fresh and lovely besides.

It's funny, but this evening dress reminds me the dress that Princess Caroline wore for the 1978s red cross ball... (or Rose ball?)
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/princess-caroline-and-husbands-part-ii-9456-3.html
I think you are right! i have found a similar picture of the same event but it is black and white..
http://i50.tinypic.com/352i2wn.jpg
I think it's Caro's dress..I love it! And Char's make up was very nice, too..
I don't know but i found the yellow dress pretty good!:)

Thanks Azure!!!!!...Wonderful picd!...How did you do in order to copy them from Flickr?...Is it possible?...
Hello Doncella! I just saved them to my pc and then through tinypic i posted them here!:flowers:

I think you are right! i have found a similar picture of the same event but it is black and white..
http://i50.tinypic.com/352i2wn.jpg
I think it's Caro's dress..I love it! And Char's make up was very nice, too..
I don't know but i found the yellow dress pretty good!:)
Oh... my... gawd, it actually is isn't it? :ROFLMAO: I knew they recycled clothes but this! :eek: Pretty cool though - 32 years and the dress is still in good nick. ;)

I've seen that birthday pic..... do you think it was Char's birthday? I am not sure. Maybe Charlotte, or Charlotte Olympia's. Her bday is summer too, June 5th.

I don't know.. i don't think it is Char's bday..Maybe Charlotte Dellal's!

I've seen that birthday pic..... do you think it was Char's birthday? I am not sure. Maybe Charlotte, or Charlotte Olympia's. Her bday is summer too, June 5th.

Charlotte's birthday is August 3, 1986

Charlotte's birthday is August 3, 1986
Which is summer. ;) Summer didn't end until September 23 in 2007. And I think CasiraghiTrio meant that it was Olympia's birthday on June 5th. Although I thought that was Richard's birthday? I don't know. :ermm:

Wow Felix looks so handsome, I wish Charlotte had stayed with him.

Which is summer. ;) Summer didn't end until September 23 in 2007. And I think CasiraghiTrio meant that it was Olympia's birthday on June 5th. Although I thought that was Richard's birthday? I don't know. :ermm:

Yeah, exactly what I meant, but who the heck is Richard? :D

Anyway, it doesn't matter whose birthday it was.

Charlotte Olympia Dellal was born on June 5, 1981.

Yeah, exactly what I meant, but who the heck is Richard? :D

Anyway, it doesn't matter whose birthday it was.

Charlotte Olympia Dellal was born on June 5, 1981.
Meh, I had a vague moment. I have bad energy today. :lol: Nevermind, not important. I also noticed that I missed the "Charlotte" off "Olympia". What an airhead I'm turning into! :ROFLMAO:

There are two videos of Charlotte with Eugenie and Alexia Niedzielski at Etam Fashion Show of Natalia Vodianova. She is from 3:39 ..:flowers:
YouTube - fashiontv | FTV.com - ETAM BY NATALIA VODIANOVA SPRING-SUMMER 09 FRONT ROW!
and here she's from 2:34..
YouTube - fashiontv | FTV.com - ETAM BY NATALIA VODIANOVA SPRING-SUMMER 09 PEOPLE AT THE SHO

Here she is at Stella McCarthney Show in 2010..
YouTube - Paul McCartney @ Stella McCartney Spring/Summer 2010 Palais de Tokyo

I have also found a picture of Charlotte at the 2008 Monte Carlo Rose Ball..
That was her outfit.. http://i45.tinypic.com/2usa0bt.jpg
we haven't seen the whole dress without the jacket i think..
There is a picture although it is a bit small !
http://i47.tinypic.com/2cpsutl.jpg

Meh, I had a vague moment. I have bad energy today. :lol: Nevermind, not important. I also noticed that I missed the "Charlotte" off "Olympia". What an airhead I'm turning into! :ROFLMAO:

It's very confusing. "Charlotte Olympia" has to be "Charlotte Olympia" because, as Charlotte, she is confused with Casiraghi, and as Olympia, one thinks of Miss Scarry. :confused: I think if Casiraghi marries Alex Dellal, it will be super confusing. Can you imagine? Charlotte dellal? Which one?!:huh:
I can only hope that Charlotte Casiraghi would keep her name or do a double surname. ;)

I thought that too! :ROFLMAO: I hope she realises just how confusing it is and just has a double surname. Or makes Charlotte Dellal (makes ;)) change her name to "Charlotte O. Dellal". I don't know - something to distinguish the two! :lol:

Oh... my... gawd, it actually is isn't it? :ROFLMAO: I knew they recycled clothes but this! :eek: Pretty cool though - 32 years and the dress is still in good nick. ;)

AMAZING!!!! Of course these dresses are very expensive, and consequently of very high quality tissues, but 32 years!!

On the other side. I have dresses worn from my mom, decades ago, and i use them for Carnaval. They are nice but you can see that theu are old, but of course our dresses are not expensive as those belonging to Caroline.
It makes sense.
Bravo Charlotte, good sense.;)

Caroline wore that dress in 1978 for a party at Maxim's in Paris around the time of her wedding and for the 1978 Red Cross Ball

I'm sorry if someone already said..... the fantastic vintage couture floral dress, worn by Caro in 70s, and by Char at last year's Mandelli wedding..... who is the designer, please? And is it actual HC, or is it just RTW? If it is HC then we have our answer for why it is in perfect condition!! HC truly will last for ages. It's the highest quality handmade clothing.

I'm sorry if someone already said..... the fantastic vintage couture floral dress, worn by Caro in 70s, and by Char at last year's Mandelli wedding..... who is the designer, please? And is it actual HC, or is it just RTW? If it is HC then we have our answer for why it is in perfect condition!! HC truly will last for ages. It's the highest quality handmade clothing.

At this time, Caroline (as also Princess Grace) was quite exclusively dressed by Dior (Marc Bohan), who did also her wedding dress with Junod and also her outfit for civil wedding with Stefano. So I strongly suppose that this dress was Dior, and of course Haute Couture.

When House Dior had some fighting with Marc Bohan and Marc Bohan left Dior (1989), Caroline stopped completely any purchase from Dior. After this time we saw her more and more wearing Chanel.

Yeah, she went to Chanel because of Karl, who became their designer around the mid-80s, right? And that's how she became such a good friend of Ines, who was Karl's top model. And as for Bohan, Stephanie was his student for a time, but then she got tired of fashion designing and went to Hollywood to try to be an actress, and met Rob Lowe:wub:!!

It must be so much fun for Char to have fantasy time in her mother's closets. I remember reading that Caroline, when she is depressed or confused, likes to go into the place in the palace where all of Grace's couture dresses are kept and try them on, and it makes her feel close to Grace.

Yeah, she went to Chanel because of Karl, who became their designer around the mid-80s, right? And that's how she became such a good friend of Ines, who was Karl's top model. And as for Bohan, Stephanie was his student for a time, but then she got tired of fashion designing and went to Hollywood to try to be an actress, and met Rob Lowe:wub:!!

It must be so much fun for Char to have fantasy time in her mother's closets. I remember reading that Caroline, when she is depressed or confused, likes to go into the place in the palace where all of Grace's couture dresses are kept and try them on, and it makes her feel close to Grace.
I heard that too - it does sound very heart warming. :wub: Just that simplicity of a daughter trying on her mother's clothes, even years after she's gone, in an effort to be close to her. It just makes me love Caroline more. And I'm sure Charlotte has a great deal of fun in her mother's wardrobe - after all, think of all the haute couture she's worn over the years! :ohmy: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom