Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 41: January 2017 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Yes, I agree on every point Florestane. Caroline had/has an innate elegance
and vitality that Charlotte lacks even though I personally find Charlotte more beautiful than Caroline was at the same age.

She did indeed become very gaunt at the end of the relationship with Elmaleh, and now she has somewhat filled out again. I wonder if she is one of those women who loses weight when unhappy?

I read something recently where she described her lifelong love of horses..."they are of course very strong but they are also frightened and vulnerable...they can read body language so easily...working with them is like looking in a mirror". I knew instinctively that she was probably describing herself.

For all her glamour I don't believe she is nearly as confident as people assume someone who "has it all" should be. It might explain her bad posture and why she comes off so stressed and tense sometimes in public.

I have criticized her in the past for appearing precious and bored, and appearing "needy" for love, but I have begun to see her and everyone else who lives under that kind of relentless glare in an entirely different light. It took reading her description of why and how she relates so intimately with horses to shed some light.

Beauty, fame, wealth...none of it is worth it without privacy and inner peace. At least it wouldn't be for me.

Last edited:
I've always liked Charlotte best when she wore Chanel, Valli or Valentino.

I love the hair, finally gives her usual thin straight lifeless hair some fullness & waves. jmho. Also, it lessens the sharp androgynous masculine lines of her face that appear when she has her hair pulled back. All that being said she's a natural beauty and looks stunning per usual, including the outfit. :cool:

Υes, definitely her face has changed from when she was 24 to now, at her 30 years.
I think it is mostly a matter of kilos, because she was veeeery thin and still is. I also believe she has gained some kilos, which is good.

I am wondering what kind of diet/food programme she follows. She has never been overweight or very curvy -only from 2015 to 2017 she had been fuller in a womanly way.

:previous: I remember during the years when she was still with Dellal, Charlotte gave an interview...I think it was Vogue? And she stated that she does not diet at all and follows no set exercise regime. She loves to swim and ride, and she said that one of the benefits of riding was that it kept her weight under control. But that was not the reason that she rode(for weight control)

Probably between smoking(which suppresses appetite) and riding she is able to stay as slim as she does. I definitely believe her when she says she does not consciously exercise. There are photos of her during her holiday last summer in Sicily eating what looked like an enormous plate of pasta(during the celebrations for Carole Bouquet's birthday). Her body looks naturally toned, but not the kind of toning that comes from a set fitness regime. She has strong calves from riding. She tends to get "carbo tummy" with a pouch that sends the tabloids into speculation that she is pregnant every other month.:whistling:

I tend to believe that if she worked her abs more, the tummy pouch would disappear. But Charlotte, like her mother Caroline, seems to live her life and not worry too much about it.

After the birth of Raphael she snapped back her figure very quickly.

Good for her, she is lucky to have such a metabolism.

Last edited:
:previous: Dimitri was there too, but just like last month at the Opera he and Charlotte avoided being photographed together. No idea why at this point.:whistling:

I wonder if he will be in Monaco for National Day next month?

I wish that this relation lasts, but Dimitri should be aware that it will always be like this....
I like how Charlotte always travels. Casual and confortable.
I wonder one think. How papz know that she was in the plane ? Do they have access to the flights lists ? Do the French papz see her boarding in Paris and they collaborate with their US colleagues and give them the info?

Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 41: January 2017 -

Poor people. I think LAX is the worst airport to arrive when you are a celebrity.

Raphaël travels in style, he has very cute handlugage.

What are they asking about Harry?

It's just ridiculous that they need to be hounded getting off an airplane...I mean really? All they are doing is walking to a car with their luggage.

LaRae

I wish that this relation lasts, but Dimitri should be aware that it will always be like this....
I like how Charlotte always travels. Casual and confortable.
I wonder one think. How papz know that she was in the plane ? Do they have access to the flights lists ? Do the French papz see her boarding in Paris and they collaborate with their US colleagues and give them the info?

Dimitri is usually very laid back with the paps but seemed pretty uptight. After a 12-14 hour flight from Europe the last thing you want to deal with is paparazzi!:bang:I love how protective he is of Raphael, but you are right...this is his life from now on if he is going to be with Charlotte. :sad:

LAX is awful. Eight out of ten times that I visit that airport there are paps rushing someone. I guess someone tips them off? Dimitri has business here and I've read that his daughter lives here with her mom so maybe that is why they are here.

How dumb to ask Charlotte about Prince Harry...are they serious?? As if she cares??:lol::cool: Raphael was more relaxed than the adults, he even giggled at one point.

It's hot as h-ll this weekend here in L.A. and will be in the triple digits early next week.

Last edited:
Who is the bald man in glasses travelling with them? I've seen him in the background of lots of photos at official events. Charlotte couldn't possibly need a bodyguard, right?! I mean, she is not that famous, especially in Los Angeles.

Does anyone know why he is there?

Doesn't Gad Elmaleh also live in LA or did he return to France?

Who is the bald man in glasses travelling with them? I've seen him in the background of lots of photos at official events. Charlotte couldn't possibly need a bodyguard, right?! I mean, she is not that famous, especially in Los Angeles.

He is Charlotte's bodyguard, she is that famous - and that rich. It doesn't matter where she is - she will always have security with her as a precaution.

He must laugh seing the childish behaviour of his succcesor !
You must have been watching a different video from me. Given the way the photographers were completely in their faces, including that of a 3 year old, I thought his irritation and behaviour perfectly justified.

LAX is a cesspool. I'm surprised they followed her like that considering her profile in the US isn't exactly massive but guess it proves that hte paps are bloodhounds.

LAX is a cesspool. I'm surprised they followed her like that considering her profile in the US isn't exactly massive but guess it proves that hte paps are bloodhounds.
I guess they're always there because there must always be a celebrity coming through.

They don't have to sell the pics in the US - I guess they make plenty from overseas sales. As you say, bloodhounds - or vultures.

I have to say I'm torn - I love seeing the pictures but when I see the circumstances in which some of them are taken I feel a bit guilty. ?

That was a little much.....poor Raphael....he must have been taken aback by all the directions shouted at his mother and the constant flashes.

Shortly before or after Charlotte began seeing Alex Dellal in 2006 there were reports in the media that she had a stalker who was issuing kidnap threats. She has had a bodyguard ever since. Just two weeks ago on the Vanitatis website there was a man from South America explaining in very explicit detail what he would like to do with Charlotte's "big beautiful lips" if he could ever get her away from "that #$^* French guy".:eek:

I don't blame her for having a bodyguard!:sad:

As for her level of fame, it started after her 16th birthday when she was being called one of the most eligible females in Royal Europe and it went through the roof after she got involved with Gad Elmaleh. Since her relationship with Carole Bouquet's son became public last spring, every weekly on the Continent from Paris Match and Point de Vue down to OGGI, CHI, Bunte, Closer, France-Dimanche..all have featured Dimitri and Charlotte on their covers.

The very staid Corriere della Serra had a story on their website last month speculating on whether the Palais Princier is preparing for Charlotte's wedding.(their opinion was yes...that it's a matter of WHEN and not IF the two will wed.) Corriere usually limits its reporting to Italian politics and events at the Vatican.

There probably is a limited market for Charlotte stories here in America, but Europe is obviously different.

maria-olivia-

When the paps were stalking him and Charlotte across Paris, New York, Rome and Venice all spring and summer Dimitri hardly seemed to react at all. Only the presence of little Raphael in close contact with them at LAX seems to have shaken his composure. When the photogs began shooting through the windshield of the SUV into the interior of the vehicle you could see Dimitri lean forward and speak briefly to the child as if to reassure him.

Far from being amused at his successor's "childishness" Gad Elmaleh should be thankful that the man who may end up as his little boy's stepfather cares about him that way.:ermm:

Last edited:

On October 19 the Philosophical Encounters in Monaco took place with the topic "The origins of violence". Charlotte participated again:

Thanks iceflower.

I just realized that the Princess Grace Awards are taking place here on Wednesday evening in Beverly Hills. That might very well be the reason Charlotte and Dimitri are in town. I cannot imagine the two of them bypassing the event if they are still going to be here on Wednesday.

Can't wait to see!;)

Shortly before or after Charlotte began seeing Alex Dellal in 2006 there were reports in the media that she had a stalker who was issuing kidnap threats. She has had a bodyguard ever since. Just two weeks ago on the Vanitatis website there was a man from South America explaining in very explicit detail what he would like to do with Charlotte's "big beautiful lips" if he could ever get her away from "that #$^* French guy".:eek:

I don't blame her for having a bodyguard!:sad:

As for her level of fame, it started after her 16th birthday when she was being called one of the most eligible females in Royal Europe and it went through the roof after she got involved with Gad Elmaleh. Since her relationship with Carole Bouquet's son became public last spring, every weekly on the Continent from Paris Match and Point de Vue down to OGGI, CHI, Bunte, Closer, France-Dimanche..all have featured Dimitri and Charlotte on their covers.

The very staid Corriere della Serra had a story on their website last month speculating on whether the Palais Princier is preparing for Charlotte's wedding.(their opinion was yes...that it's a matter of WHEN and not IF the two will wed.) Corriere usually limits its reporting to Italian politics and events at the Vatican.

There probably is a limited market for Charlotte stories here in America, but Europe is obviously different.

maria-olivia-

When the paps were stalking him and Charlotte across Paris, New York, Rome and Venice all spring and summer Dimitri hardly seemed to react at all. Only the presence of little Raphael in close contact with them at LAX seems to have shaken his composure. When the photogs began shooting through the windshield of the SUV into the interior of the vehicle you could see Dimitri lean forward and speak briefly to the child as if to reassure him.

Far from being amused at his successor's "childishness" Gad Elmaleh should be thankful that the man who may end up as his little boy's stepfather cares about him that way.:ermm:

Very well said. I agree with you 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom