Princess Máxima, Current Events 3 (October 2006 - April 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rominet09 said:
The way she carries the baby it must be a boy (or twins) I really hope so
totally agree! when she had her other babies her belly had a softer contour and it hanged low:)

Well ... hmmm ... :ermm: I don't like her make- up either, but in my eyes her outfit is great (for her huge belly) and she doesn't look tired ...

Maybe it's just the make up that doesn't match it very well to her face...:rolleyes: ;)

Vanesa.

Mmm i believe every pregnant woman has to cope with feeling * and looking * bloated.

The problem here is, IMO, the white coat... white ALWAYS makes you look bigger ...while being pregnant or just a little overweight, white is just not a good choice ... :bang:

What happens when the time comes for the birth? Is it likely the press and therefore we will find out or will there just be an announcement? Will a seperate thread be opened? I'm really looking forward to this and I don't want to miss it!:flowers: :flowers:

crm2317 said:
What happens when the time comes for the birth? Is it likely the press and therefore we will find out or will there just be an announcement? Will a seperate thread be opened? I'm really looking forward to this and I don't want to miss it!:flowers: :flowers:

Yes, in the past the news has spread really quickly once Maxima has been taken to the hospital. I'm sure there will be a special "babywatch" thread opened for the event and many of us will be sitting in front of our computers possibly even putting off going to bed just to wait for the baby. If you look back thru the different pages within this subforum you will notice babywatch threads for Amalia and Alexia. There should also be a special thread opened once the baby is born and all the info about when the baby and Maxima will go home from the hospital and other things related to the name and baby stuff will be in that thread. So to answer your question yep, there should be a babywatch going on once Maxima is taken to the hospital and is in labor.

I can hardly wait I wasn't aware of TRF's until after Maxima had Amalia. But I remember the baby watching for both Christian of Denmark and Leonor of Spain.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Aurora810 said:
Yes, in the past the news has spread really quickly once Maxima has been taken to the hospital. I'm sure there will be a special "babywatch" thread opened for the event and many of us will be sitting in front of our computers possibly even putting off going to bed just to wait for the baby. If you look back thru the different pages within this subforum you will notice babywatch threads for Amalia and Alexia. There should also be a special thread opened once the baby is born and all the info about when the baby and Maxima will go home from the hospital and other things related to the name and baby stuff will be in that thread. So to answer your question yep, there should be a babywatch going on once Maxima is taken to the hospital and is in labor.

I can hardly wait I wasn't aware of TRF's until after Maxima had Amalia. But I remember the baby watching for both Christian of Denmark and Leonor of Spain.:rolleyes:

Exactly! I am very excited and don't want to miss it. I started on the forum just before the birth of Christian but missed his, Leonor's and Sverre Magnus's! Well I have three chances again so hopefully I will make at least one! Thanks again for the info Aurora810:flowers:

I like very very much Maxima, she is a charming persone, smart and intelligent.

And very energetic, for sure! She tries to keep working even when she is VERY pregnant. (Sorry...I couldn't find a better word to said it!) :rolleyes:

Vanesa.

Vanesa said:
And very energetic, for sure! She tries to keep working even when she is VERY pregnant. (Sorry...I couldn't find a better word to said it!) :rolleyes:

Vanesa.

lol, well you can say very pregnant, cos she just is :p

Vanesa said:

Vanesa.
I read in a paper that dutch people criticize her for working so hard and being pregnant. They said she have to be more carefull .

The poor woman, she would be criticized if she didn't work hard, then when she does, that's a problem too. I guess she'll never win!

More Pictures from the event today:
05-03-2007 Museon Princess Maxima at the exhibition of World Portraits at he Museon in The Hague.
World Portraits is an initiative, for people from 3rd world countries, to share in the profits by selling their portrets.

PPE Agency

She looks very pretty in this picture. :flowers:

She looked very pretty today, and happy as usual !

Her_Majesty said:
More Pictures from the event today:
05-03-2007 Museon Princess Maxima at the exhibition of World Portraits at he Museon in The Hague.
World Portraits is an initiative, for people from 3rd world countries, to share in the profits by selling their portrets.
PPE Agency

She looks very pretty in this picture. :flowers:

Both her outfit and hair are flawless, I must say!

Loved the outfit, make-up and hair! She is just so radient her smile brightens a room!

Verde Esmeralda said:
Both her outfit and hair are flawless, I must say!

Flawless is really an overstatement.

:flowers:

She looks really really happy and that makes her look so pretty, I think.

She does look quite radiant, but for a daytime event, the opening of a photo exhibition, I truely find her golden outfit and bling-bling earrings a bit much...:ermm:

The outfit was pretty, but the earrings looked like they'd best be suited to an evening event.

i must say, she looks healthier & prettier in this pregnancy. she's been quite active too which is great. Im suprised that she is out again doing things after a long busy trip. hope to see more pictures and see her in the coming days

Maxima looks great! I love what she's wearing.
She's a very active crown princess.

I noticed that her skin looks much much better, she doesn't have that dark brown/orange in her cheecks, did something or found right foundation/blush
she looks so radiant and happy:flowers:

I would have thought she would spend time with her little princesses now that she is back at home? However I am not complaining to get new pictures of her. Just a thought. She looks wonderful as usual. Does anyone know when her last social appearance will be before she retires for the pending birth?

Kelly said:
I would have thought she would spend time with her little princesses now that she is back at home? However I am not complaining to get new pictures of her. Just a thought. She looks wonderful as usual. Does anyone know when her last social appearance will be before she retires for the pending birth?

I believe the Princess will have public appearances until the second week of April.

:flowers:

she don't stop to work in all the pregnancy, her due date in end of april?

corazon said:
she don't stop to work in all the pregnancy, her due date in end of april?

Indeed. I believe Princess Máxima will stop with her public appearances in the second week of April.

well, the dutch people are sure lucky to have such a wonderful and happy lady to represent them. I am amazed at her stamina !

jordana2 said:
Maxima looks great! I love what she's wearing.
She's a very active crown princess.

I'm absolutely agree!! Máxima is beautiful, and she looks great with this pregnancy!! She used to look tired, but now she looks fresh than 1 month ago! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom