Princess Máxima, Current Events 1 (October 2005 - May 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the second batch of picturepresseurope.com...

Attachments

• annefrank12.jpg
    annefrank12.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 151
  • annefrank13.jpg
    annefrank13.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 150
  • annefrank14.jpg
    annefrank14.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 158
  • annefrank15.jpg
    annefrank15.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 130
  • annefrank16.jpg
    annefrank16.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 136
  • annefrank17.jpg
    annefrank17.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 181
  • annefrank18.jpg
    annefrank18.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 136
  • annefrank11.jpg
    annefrank11.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 143
  • annefrank20.jpg
    annefrank20.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 134
  • annefrank19.jpg
    annefrank19.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 172
And three of ANP! :)

Attachments

• annefrank21.jpg
    annefrank21.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 145
  • annefrank22.jpg
    annefrank22.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 147
  • annefrank23.jpg
    annefrank23.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 162
Thanks Maxie for the pics ...as usual Maxima looks absolutely chic and beautiful :)

Dutch Princess Maxima leaves the opening of a new exhibition of the letters of Anne Frank, at the Amsterdam Historical Museum on April 11, 2006 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

From getty images

Attachments

• 57314523.jpg
    57314523.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 201
  • 57314632.jpg
    57314632.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 165
  • 57314630.jpg
    57314630.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 177
  • 57314625.jpg
    57314625.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 135
  • 57314624.jpg
    57314624.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 149
  • 57314623.jpg
    57314623.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 57314622.jpg
    57314622.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 159
  • 57314516.jpg
    57314516.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 184
  • 57314515.jpg
    57314515.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 196
  • 57319234.jpg
    57319234.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 169
What is the image on her belt?

I saw her today!!! I was walking from the gym to the university library and passed the amsterdam historical museum in Spuistraat, and there she was!!! She didn't wave at me though.
I am happy to see she shows her interest in a topic like this, but I have to add that the outfit is a bit weird, to much things going on... I prefer the more formal daywear she wore in Argentina.

Hi everybody! I'm back from hospital and hopely I can post more pictures in the future. Pictures from today without watermarks from DPA and AP:)

Attachments

• 115701_4.jpeg
    115701_4.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 193
  • 115601_4.jpeg
    115601_4.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 193
  • 114401_4.jpeg
    114401_4.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 173
  • b.jpeg
    b.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 109
Marengo said:
I am happy to see she shows her interest in a topic like this, but I have to add that the outfit is a bit weird, to much things going on... I prefer the more formal daywear she wore in Argentina.
Yes, me too. I liked the hat, I loved the colours, but the combination of it all just isn't my cup of tea... :eek:

misshelen said:
Hi everybody! I'm back from hospital and hopely I can post more pictures in the future.
Welcome back, misshelen! We missed you! :) Hope you're doing fine...

A beautiful, cheery smile from Maxima-always brightens me up to see her looking happy and at ease. Thanks for the great pictures!

Maxima looks absolutely fabulous from the neck up. Her smile, make-up, and hat all look wonderful. I'm a little iffy about the outfit but her smile makes up for it. :)

Hi !
Does anyone know if this is to be a permanent exhibit or will it be moved to the Anne Frank house in Amsterdam?

It looks very interesting. I would love to visit someday and would be interested to see this exhibit.
Linda 85

just lovely, just lovely outfit. the plain trousers with the attention centering on that super chic jacket and the belt. really nice in my opinion.

the exposition seemed absolutely interesting. i myself loved anne frank's diary and like reading about the world wars. i think it's a nice thing that maxima supported this organisation since it's obviously a major tourist visit for those in the netherlands. linda, i would have loved to go there as well.

I love the jacket, looks very chic. I am just not sold on the combination of the two-toned grey with the beige trousers and the beige hat. I think the outfit would have been perfect with matching grey pants.

Amber26 said:
Yes, welcome back, misshelen! I missed you! and youre pictures without watermarks :D Hope also you're doing fine!!

Thank you Amber26! More pictures from yesterday without watermarks from ANP and Telegraaf:)

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 162
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 127
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 134
Marianne on the benelux royals MB is stating thast the serious press is speculating about a pregnancy of Princess Maxima. According to the press sources around the court and the Zorreguietta family confirmed this and the public information service will release a statement about it within a few days.

I know it is just speculation, but as the serious press printed it I decided to post it here. I thought I saw a belly in some pictures anyway, but I didn't want to say it as it could also be an unflattering picture. Let's hope she is pregnant, it would be funny, all 3 daughters-in-law of the Queen pregnant at the same time! I wonder if Amalia (and Alexia will relaese the statement, like last time... (if a statement is released).

I hope the pregnancy rumors are true! That would be so exciting. They are a beautiful family, my favorite!

It would be exciting but too soon?

As much as I would love to see her with another Baby, I think it's too early, too. Alexia isn't even a year old...

i would also love if it was true. another baby would be lovely! probably yes, it's too early, but i know people who had her babies with only 2 or 3 months periods between finishing one pregnancy and starting another, and that was because all of them were crazy about having more kids :)

Endless speculation doesn't get us anywhere. If it were true every time there was something in the wind about Maxima being pregnant, she and Willem would have about 10 kids by now.

So, as per our Posting Rules & Guidelines, please refrain from this speculation.

We can really celebrate and rejoice when and if an official announcement is made.

Thank you.

Alexandria
Dutch Forum Moderator

Today in NRC/Handelsblad, a nationwide eavening-newspaper we could read that Princess Máxima will no longer wear couture from her favourite Argentinean designer, Graciela Naum because of illegal circumstances surrounding the brand.
I think it's great that Maxima supports this cause. This just can't happen, it's like slavery to me.

Translation by henri m. from BRMB
Because her wardrobe is ‘infected', Princess Máxima has immediatelystopped with the buying of clothes by her Argentinean couturière Graciela Naum. The designer became part of turmoils after accusations by union that she lets ger designs be manufactured in illegal ateliers in which Boliviam seamstresses have to live and work under medieval circumstances.
In a letter, sent yesterday to Graciela Naum, the Princess writes that she suspends her purchases „until the circumstances of the employees have been improved”.
According to C. Breedveld, spokesperson for the Rijksvoorlichtingsdienst (RVD, the Government Information Agency), Princess Máxima came to her decision after publications about abuses in the Argentinean clothing industry and the doubtful role of Graciela Naum. On the day that the Dutch royal family started their State Visit to Argentina, an illegal atelier burned down in Buenos Aires. Six Bolivians, under who four children of between 12 and 15 years, died in the fire.
Thousands of Bolivians demonstrated in Buenos Aires, demanding human work circumstances. The chairman of the Union for employees in the textile industry, Gustavo Vera, says that many renowned Argentinean clothing producers make use of slave work.
In the illegal ateliers especially Bolivian and Paraguyan seamstresses do work under miserable circumstances. They make 18 hour days and sleep with their children next to the sewing machine. The payments are low: for the making of a jeans, they get 25 cents.
According to the RVD, until shortly Princess Máxima was not aware of the ties between Graciela Naum and illegal ateliers. Because Graciela Naum has not fighted the accusations, Princess Máxima assumes that the stories are correct.
Last week the Argentinean periodicals have praised Princess Máxima for her elegant appearance during the State Visit.

Last edited:
I am very sad to hear this. i think graciela naum has been behind some of maxima's lovieliest outfits.

pollyemma said:
I am very sad to hear this. i think graciela naum has been behind some of maxima's lovieliest outfits.

yes, it's a real pity. she created very lovely outfits for maxima, and was the usual couturier of carmen cerruti and of maxima's sisters and sisters in law. maxima was her client for lots of years as well, even before becoming princess... however, i think it's good and necessary that maxima supports this. hopefully, this will help to make south americans think about the conditions of people who are not from the countries.

i copied here some more information about graciela with maxima and larzen also posted some magazine articles with some of the outfits she designed: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/crown-princess-maximas-style-designers-6125.html?highlight=maxima%27s

i was reading about this issue in argentinian newspaper pagina 12, and what it said (this was said by a bolivian reporter to the argentinian press) was that "there are not illegal workers, but people who do this because they actually need the money. nobody forces them". oh well, i guess there are always two sides for one story...

Last edited:
I applaud Princess Maxima. she wore some beautiful outfits and I'm sure she will miss them. However the fact that she supports the cause by not wearing her clothes is good.

I have a magazine where W-A and all Maxima´s family are riding horses in Patagonia even her small sister Ines but Maxima is not riding, thats what the magazine says and the picture shows (Maxima se astuvo del paseo)... maybe when you are pregnant is not too safe to ride a horse especially in the mountains.

I will try to find a scanner, i am on a trip now so i will do my best.
There are more pictures of them with Amalia and she and the queen are wearing Longchamps handbags... they r very practicals those bags, you can find them in any duty free (at least i saw them here in the States, in Argentina and this last february in Korea)
I saw one Mathilde with one, Maxima has the same in the same color but bigger.

thanks for the information, orianna! could you tell us which magazine was? although i would love them to have another child, i think the press is just getting to obsessed with the topic.

the photos of amalia with them would be lovely. if you tell us which magazine it was, perhaps i can help as well scanning.

The magazine is Gente, but it is the one when they were in Patagonia. I think it is the last third one. It also shows the place where they were staying. and the one in Caras shows the helicopter when they were flying over the glacier and the boat too. Her parents getting out of the plane, the nanny and Amalia and others photos i havent seen before.
There is no flying exercusions for that yet but this was a special ocassion.
When they were riding horses is by San Martin de LOS aNDES. I will do my best to scan them as soon as i find a scanner.

There is an album of Maxima by caras but there is no new photo there.

Orianna said:
The magazine is Gente, but it is the one when they were in Patagonia. I think it is the last third one. It also shows the place where they were staying. and the one in Caras shows the helicopter when they were flying over the glacier and the boat too. Her parents getting out of the plane, the nanny and Amalia and others photos i havent seen before.
There is no flying exercusions for that yet but this was a special ocassion.
When they were riding horses is by San Martin de LOS aNDES. I will do my best to scan them as soon as i find a scanner.

There is an album of Maxima by caras but there is no new photo there.
I am very courios!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom