People Who Look Like Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Julia,

How are you? Thanks so much for this topic and yes, I agree with you that there is a resemblance between Angelina Jolie and Miss Charlotte. The gorgeous hair and eyes, plus the perfect lips. :D

Have fun and take care!

Lorissa :D

Liv Tyler

Hey Julia,

I think that Actress and model Liv Tyler, bears such a resemblance to the Monaco Girls. What does everyone think?

They do look alike, but Charlotte has natural full lips and didn't need and injections to make them look the way they do. Angelina has had a little help in filling out her lips! :eek:

i think charlotte does look just like her mum when she was her age.
all her children are beautiful :heart:

Originally posted by Suzanne@Nov 18th, 2002 - 12:44 pm
They do look alike, but Charlotte has natural full lips and didn't need and injections to make them look the way they do. Angelina has had a little help in filling out her lips! :eek:
It really does look like angelina jolie had injections to fill her lips, but I saw a pic of her when she was 7 or 8 years old and her lips are real... actually, with that age, they looked so big compared to her little face it was a bit weird!
And I think charlotte has fuller lips then her mum...

Hey Lorissa-I'm not sure if I see the Liv Tyler resemblance. I didn't know Angelina had her lips pumped up, she certainly doesn't need to (can I add that Lara Flynn Boyle seems to be doing that lately and it doesn't look natural to me - ick.)

Jacqueline, your photos definitely show that Charlotte's lips are from her mother. In another thread some thought Charlotte was starting to resemble Stephano in a way. Can I ask what features? I wonder if the kids see much of his family like at holidays.

Originally posted by Jacqueline@Nov 19th, 2002 - 11:27 am
As we stated earlier, Charlotte got those lips from Mama.....
But from whom are Caroline´s lips?! Princess Grace was a beautiful woman, but had not so big lips like Caroline or Charlotte, and prince Rainier hasn´t also very prominent lips. And from whom are Stephanies broad shoulders (I think Charlotte has such shoulders too, at least in comparison with her hip)?!

Originally posted by Lena+Jun 14th, 2003 - 12:19 pm--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lena @ Jun 14th, 2003 - 12:19 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Jacqueline@Nov 19th, 2002 - 11:27 am
As we stated earlier,  Charlotte got those lips from Mama.....
But from whom are Caroline´s lips?! Princess Grace was a beautiful woman, but had not so big lips like Caroline or Charlotte, and prince Rainier hasn´t also very prominent lips. And from whom are Stephanies broad shoulders (I think Charlotte has such shoulders too, at least in comparison with her hip)?! [/b][/quote]
Wasn't steph a swimmer? If she was, that can be why she has them, it's not necessarily genetic. I was a swimmer for 10 years and know I have really broad shoulders (wich is not very practical to buy blouses... ;) ), and nobody in my family has broad shoulders, actually is pretty much the opposite. And horseriding probably gives you broad soulders too... I also think Charlotte has know some things of stefano. I can't tell exactly what, maybe the color and shape of the eyes and definatly the eyebrows are from stefano. that's just my opinion of course. :)

Hi luuuu,

Yep, one gets broad shoulders from swimming and riding. If you have nice broad shoulders before riding look out later! Riding has the same effect on the shoulders that swimming has...you end up w/ powerful shoulders! So, my guess is that with Charlotte's riding and swimming she has developed rather broad shoulders. Caroline doesn't have particularily broad shoulders (neither does Rainier nor did Grace) and Stefano seemed to be handsomely built but not one w/ massive shoulders. Although Andrea has broad shoulders....he does a great deal of swimming, too? :unsure:

Originally posted by Julia@Jul 5th, 2003 - 12:47 pm
Hi luuuu,

Yep, one gets broad shoulders from swimming and riding. If you have nice broad shoulders before riding look out later! Riding has the same effect on the shoulders that swimming has...you end up w/ powerful shoulders! So, my guess is that with Charlotte's riding and swimming she has developed rather broad shoulders. Caroline doesn't have particularily broad shoulders (neither does Rainier nor did Grace) and Stefano seemed to be handsomely built but not one w/ massive shoulders. Although Andrea has broad shoulders....he does a great deal of swimming, too? :unsure:
I loved Andrea but now I think he's to skinny. Problably from smoking. I don't think he has very broad shoulders, I think they're normal...

Hello,

I'm new here, what a nice site... :rolleyes:

Gosh, now that you said it...
they even share the same nose and facial shape
only Charlotte has nicer eyebrows, I myself prefer the more natural brow, not the stripe like some women have :flower:
Overall I find Charlotte much prettier though

Originally posted by marina18@Oct 15th, 2003 - 9:00 am
Hello,

only Charlotte has nicer eyebrows, I myself prefer the more natural brow, not the stripe like some women have :flower:
I find her much prettier too, but I'm also registered in a Angelina Jolie site, and when I posted a thread like this one, they all said that they did lookalike, but Angelina was much prettier ;) People do have very different tastes... One of the members even said that Charlotte seriously needed to go take her eyebrows off. lol I also think natural eyebrows are much prettier, spacially in young girls, I don't like when women only have a line instead of eyebrows, and when they are teens even worse! And I think Charlotte eyebrows have a beautiful shape. When her mother was her age, and even younger, she used to take off her eyebrows, I didn't like that in her...

Originally posted by marina18@Oct 15th, 2003 - 9:00 am
Hello,

Oh by the way, welcome here!
lol well, I'm not exactly a veteran around here, but... ;)
have fun in here

Prince Rainier's mother, Princess Charlotte of Monaco (1898-1977)

Angelina Jolie 11-years-old

Angelina Jolie 13-years-old

Angelina Jolie 16-years-old

Attachments

• charvalentinois.jpg
    charvalentinois.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 878
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,334
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,224
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 595
I don't think they look too much alike besides their lips...

Royals that look like movie stars

Who would you have play royals in possible movies? To start off, I would say Marcia Gay Harden as Queen Silvia. Natalie Portman as Charlotte Casiraghi.

Gwyneth Paltrow as Mette-Marit. Is this cast too normal or ordinary? :p

Good choice. Too ordinary? Well, I think Ms. Paltrow is rather extraordinary.

I think they have very lookalike noses, hair, mouth and colour of the eyes, but angelina has a much higher forehead. Angelina is very very beautiful, but she has very thin eyebrows that don't look too good with her big lips, I think... When I go to one of her movies, her lips are very distractinc, because her face is not equilibrated as Char's. And has we can see from young Angelina pics, she's a natural beauty, but not as much as Charlotte.

Good grief. I figured this thread would get more replies.

I thought of Geoffrey Rush as Ernst August. Or even Russell Crowe as Ernst August?
I also think that Keira Knightley could make a believable Charlotte Casiraghi.

We're not talking about looks here are we.. because if it's just based on acting how about Billy Bob Thorton as Ernst...

No, not just looks. Personality as well.

Okay well Dennis informed me they don't have to be alive so how to you think a young Vivien Leigh (Scarlett in Gone with the Wind) or a young Elizabeth Taylor as Stephanie and Caroline!!!

Natasha Henstridge would make a good Stephanie. Now we said it shouldn't be on looks alone but Carole Bouquet or even Jacqueline Bisset as Caroline would seem reasonable.

You can't say you totally disagree with me on ET can you?

Attachments

• eliz_bio.jpg
    eliz_bio.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 309
I'd try Enrique Eglesias as Prince Felipe (I know he's a singer) and Ben Afleck as Prince Frederick. :innocent:

Back
Top Bottom