Zara Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 - December 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice coat. Wouldn't this be considered a military style of coat for a woman?

I'm not certain but I think military style is when there are buttons all down the front.

Thank you for clarifying the military style for women. I wasn't sure. :flowers:

Excuse me, you mean these are the official engagement photos?? Because they don't look official at all, rather the opposite.:confused: I can't say I liked them that much.

Excuse me, you mean these are the official engagement photos?? Because they don't look official at all, rather the opposite.:confused: I can't say I liked them that much.

I don't know if they are, I'm just stating in general that the pictures are informal according to their outfits.

I don't know if they are, I'm just stating in general that the pictures are informal according to their outfits.

They are informal indeed.;) Well, I'd love to see them dressed-up a bit for their engagement photos.

I think this is all we'll get as far as "engagement photos". If I remember correctly Peter and Autumn didn't release anything formal either. Just informal photos at the polo grounds or horse park, I believe.

I think these are fantastic though. Zara looks natural, as does Mike and they look to be bursting with happiness. THe photos stay true to who they are as a couple I think.

They look like themselves, very beautiful

The photos depict Zara and Mike as natural, not artificial. I like the fact they look casual and nice and are eager to express their pure feelings in front of the world. :flowers:

I must've been so busy with the holidays I totally missed this couple getting engaged.
Congratulations to them!

The photos are nice and I'm not surprised that they chose to go informal (actually casual is more like it) but it would have been nice to see them dressed up for their engagement announcement photos.

I like the engagement photos - they're so Zara and Mike. Very natural and relaxed. The winter backdrop is lovely as well.

Day One outfit embarrassing (typically!), Day Two outfit a tad better. At least the black coat looks stylish, the accessories on the other hand...:eek: :cool:

Zara has individual style...love her

Zara seems to be such a cool, nice girl to hang out with, But that first outfit... no, please, no! That hat looks too cheap, You're better than that, Hon!

Day one - no. Looks sloppy.

Day two - a bit better, but still a no. Don't like the sleeves and the hat should go.

On the final day of Cheltenham, Zara wore a Burberry trench coat

Zara ** Burberry trench coat

I like more this one that the other Burberry trench coat

Nicer coat, but there is still something off.

Overall, I am not impressed with her choices.

The last coat is the best out of all of them. I don't like her choice of hats I'm afraid.

The only thing I don't like on the black coat is the huge collar. I rather like the Victorian style sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom