The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 9: April 2018 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks lovely the red coat is a great repeat and the blue is always stunning on her .. they make a great pair

Both lovely outfits for Sophie; her hair looks absolutely gorgeous curled like this.

Don’t like,the boxy pink coat on her, makes her look very wide. The blue coat with the pink sweater is wonderful as is the maroon coat. Really like the chunky heel on the,boot. She looks very elegant in the black and white evening outfit. Her hair looks so pretty

She looks very elegant indeed. I really love her coat and boots in the first outfit.

I really like her choice of ensemble for the solemn occasion, it is dark enough to be respectful and elegant enough to be chic. However, I hate the shoes! Had the straps been really thin or the dress a foot shorter they may have worked but they weren't and it didn't.

I love the detailing of the silver gown, however, the first word that came to mind when I saw it was Spanx!

Last edited:
Lawd have mercy, I have no idea what she was thinking when she chose black boots to go under that dress.

I really don’t like it. I wish she’d have worn a brighter colour and the fit is odd.

I really don’t like it. I wish she’d have worn a brighter colour and the fit is odd.

I think that's because the lower part is too tight.
And- she looks like she is going to a funeral instead of a wedding.

The shape of the hat reminds me of the one Kate wore to Harry's wedding.

I don’t like these kind of dresses that she’s favouring a lot recently.

The Countess of Wessex unveiled a statue at Piccadilly Station in Manchester today, October 16 - great colour for her!

** Full view ** Upper part **

Oh...lovely color on Sophie. I also love the cut of the coal. It suits her silhouette.

What a great color on the Countess, and I like this more tailored silhouette on her. Sometimes she goes overboard on the voluminous skirts and they can look like they are swallowing her, but this is wonderful.

The Countess of Wessex at a reception on October 15 in celebration of the Royal Air Force Club's centenary. The Countess of Wessex last wore the Emilia Wickstead blouse and Richie skirt in France on October 1:

** Full view **

I thought this was unflattering two weeks ago, and my opinion hasn't changed. This outfit is swallowing her alive.

The Countess of Wessex at a reception on October 15 in celebration of the Royal Air Force Club's centenary. The Countess of Wessex last wore the Emilia Wickstead blouse and Richie skirt in France on October 1:

** Full view **

OMG...no, no, NOPE! It absolutely swallows her, and the colour washes her out.

It’s funny. We (I) sometimes get a bit bored with the Queen’s —and Catherine’s predilections for wearing brightly-colored coat dresses so often.

Seeing Sophie in that purple coat, looking better in it than in most things she wears, shows the wisdom of choosing that silhouette.

Beautiful in the purple tailored coat, terrible in the froufrou nightgown

She must of been talking to CP Victoria about fashion...truly a terrible dress for Sophie.

LaRae

Not at all flattering I won't say anymore but it truly horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom