The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 8: April 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the dress , she looks great

All I'm thinking is: daaaamn girl you look great!

I don't follow Sophie much and I doubt I've seen all of her evening looks, but this one is memorable indeed.

She looks amazing!! Love her outfit!

The Countess looking very lovely as always ,the dark green gown really suits her.

The Countess looks sensational.. that is a VERY glamorous gown and most beautifully cut.

Perfect cut for her figure, the large skirt is working well in the stiffer fabric. She looks great in that color, hair could have been a bit bigger to balance the skirt

Stunning :flowers: Tie for me for best look with Victoria. They both chose simple cut but elegant dresses with striking color. Beautiful.

Love the color...but the dress is kinda boring.

LaRae

Sophie looks really great in green. Simple, yet very elegant gown that shows off her figure at her best. One of my favorites of the evening.

I like the green dress, but to me it looks too tight.

I am in love with that beautiful green dress Sophie wore last night. She looked incredible.

I also really like the red coat she is wearing today and I'm glad most of the women have gone for sensible flat shoes.

Gorgeous coat & shawl. I like when she wears her hair down. She has a beautiful smile - very genuine.

Love the whole outfit. Especially the shawl. Looks appropriate and comfy for the event.

Sophie once again looks incredible this evening. I love her hairstyle and her ring on her right hand.

Upper view

I'd love to be someone who attends these events as I'd really enjoy dressing up in those lovely ball gowns and hairstyles.

The gown is probably Emilia Wickstead and I love it love love her simple luncheon look as well and hair down really casual lovely!

Now that looks great on her! Why didn't she wear this last night???

LaRae

Very lovely dress and beautiful hairstyle. One of my favorite ladies of the evening..

Both days the Countes was beautiful and elegant!

Lovely dress. She's on a roll during these celebrations.

However, those shoes though.. Open toe heels like these should be burned.

Sophisticated beautiful look. Top five two nights. She definitely holds her own fashion wise at these :flowers:

On closer inspectionn the green and metallic look a bit tight is it just the pictures?
They are both from the same design house I love the colours on her

Sophie looks fantastic in the second evening gown love the hairstyle too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom