The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 4: May 2012 - September 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophie at today's concert:
- Complete outfit
- Close up

Hate the outfit, but pretty patriotic clutch.

Courtesy of MagMil, who posted the links at the Jubilee Weekend thread.

I Don’t Like her Outfit , But her Hairdo Nice On her :flowers:

:previous:

Don't know why, but I like it somehow :)

Sophie today also attended the opening of the Sunningdale Fete in Sunningdale looking good in a white dress and a dark coat:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

I Think She Not Looks Bad , her Looks Normal But Not Bad :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with the wide trousers heavens I like her in white though. I hope it is just a really bad photo... I liked the black and white.

Great outfit and what a lovely color on her. Th sonly downside of the overall is the hat, looks like a nest.

Sophie is back on track and looks absolutely lovely. I do love the shade on her.

Sophie looks gorgeous! Love the color and the fit of this outfit.

The white pant suit thing was hideous. The blue was very nice but she is either wearing a slip that is too light or the lining is too light you can see it through the skirt.

Love Sophie in white, but that pants suit is aweful. The navy suit from the service is okay, I agree that it might have been a touch to tight.

Countess' of Wessex ensemble flatters her figure. I like the hat and hairstylev the most.

Last edited:
What a beautiful outfit! It looks similar to her wedding outfit last year. I loved her hair and the hat, she looked beautiful. Her smile is beautiful.

Love it the shade on her just beautiful and I really like the detail at the bottom of the skirt.

princess carmen said:
The white pant suit thing was hideous. The blue was very nice but she is either wearing a slip that is too light or the lining is too light you can see it through the skirt.

I think it was done purposely to highlight the design at e bottom of e skirt.

A little too much going on for mebut overall very nice. Would have liked the skirt cut out without the peplem, for example.
do not like the hat, color or style.Great hairdo though

The white outfit is horrible! I think she looks fantastic in that blue outfit! Though, I hate the hat.

She looks fantastic! Arguably the best dressed at the event. I love the color and the subtle pattern at the end of her skirt. BTW her calves could give Kate a run for her money. A+

I agree she did look fantastic. :flowers:

I just noticed the lace on her skirt and then realised how high the design went. That could have gone very wrong for Sophie at certain angles! Obviously she is wearing tights but even so, could have put more than she wanted on show. It is still a beautiful outfit, she is a stunningly pretty woman.

I don´t know why but somehow I believe the blue outfit she wore could be her second outfit for the wedding. At the time of Kate´s wedding it was reported that Sophie has two outfits and will choose the one she´ll wear just in the morning. The dresses have a similar style .

Molly2101 said:
I just noticed the lace on her skirt and then realised how high the design went. That could have gone very wrong for Sophie at certain angles! Obviously she is wearing tights but even so, could have put more than she wanted on show. It is still a beautiful outfit, she is a stunningly pretty woman.

I choose to think the skirt had a nude lining.

It probably did as i cannot imagine it would have been acceptable otherwise. It was so beautiful though, a lovely colour.

I love the soft colours she looks great and has done so [except for the wide pants] all weekend.IMO

It most likely did, or she was wearing some sort of slip under it. Sometimes, with skirts/dresses that are on the thin side, or are lacy, stockings may not be enough or a concealer.

Sophie visits In-Pensioners at the Royal Chelsea Hospital were inspected by the Countess of Wessex today during their annual Founder's Day

http://i46.tinypic.com/2l893eh.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2qd02fk.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/1z6gzg6.jpg

This is a lovely look for the Countess. I love the black belt. Makes for good contrast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom