Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2015 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with royals and leather lately :bang: top is not as bad as leather pants but still. :ermm:

I like the color and style of the top though. :flowers:

And I quite like the pattern and color of the skirt. :)

The Queen seems to be wonderfully tall, and quite narrow in the shoulders. I wish she would add a little shoulder padding to her tops to kind of balance things out sometimes. Also, not a fan of the leather top. I like the skirt, though, and her hair looks cute.

Not a fan of the leather top at all. Too bad it isn't in a different fabric as the style is nice and looks good with the skirt.

This is one if her worst looks. The top is awful.

Strange ... Because the Queen of Denmark did not look the King of the Belgians courtesing Her but spoke to his Consort.

Love the color and the dress. A little different for her, but I like it. And the Nine Provinces Tiara looks fabulous!

Queen Mathilde tonight at the state banquet! Surprise this color for me but it works nice to Queen!
http://0.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:110626186:1800x650:w?v=58d8aef7&m=eodnhfpn

Wow! Just wow! :flowers: Brilliant color, so unique, so perfect, and the style of the dress, such perfect lines. I am enthralled!

Yes, a truly beautiful woman. :flowers: Loving that color! Who would've thought it would be that smashing?

Plus, the tiara is fabulous! Anyone know what tiara that is? I need to find my way over to the relevant tiara thread. Can anyone help me out? My interest in jewels is new. ;)

Last edited:
She looks drop dead gorgeous! And the Tiara is the crowning glory! A truly elegant and regal look for Queen Mathilde.

Love the color and the dress. A little different for her, but I like it. And the Nine Provinces Tiara looks fabulous!

Thank you for naming it, princess gertrude. :flowers: It's a wonderfully unique tiara imo. Love it. Very sturdy looking.

She looks drop dead gorgeous! And the Tiara is the crowning glory! A truly elegant and regal look for Queen Mathilde.

Agree 100%. :flowers:

Lady Nimue, I think it is the Nine Provinces Tiara. I hope this helps!

Queen Mathilda looked stunning. The dress was elegant. It was smart move on her part not overload the ensemble with jewellery.

Lady Nimue, I think it is the Nine Provinces Tiara. I hope this helps!

Thank you, udyusa. :flowers: I see someone else identified it, too. Wonderful looking tiara imo. That's a real tiara! :cool:

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde looked beautiful and white evening gloves would have been the icing on the cake.

Queen Mathilde looked amazing. She always looks great in orange, which is a difficult color for most women. I was really wanted to see the Spanish Floral Tiara ( I was hoping that she inherited the Tiara from Fabiola), but the full version of the Nine Provinces always rocks.

She is such a ladylike presence - and she looks great with Daisy! Gorgeous.

The orange dress is very elegant and regal. Its a stunning color. She looks great.

what a beautiful dress for mathilde - that colour works a treat on her. delightful.

All I can say is wow... The color is stunning. She looks beautiful:flowers:

Beautiful appearance, great bodice and sleeves with the dress and the see through bottom ruffle is icing on the cake. She wears the tiara well.

I agree that orange is a superdifficult colour to wear but Mathilde does is beautifully. Fab dress. Tonight's red dress looks great as well.

Mathilde looked positively stunning in her orange gown and tiara. She took my breath away! Every inch the Queen.
I'm not loving the red dress as much.. It's a departure for her. But she still looks beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom