Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2015 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of Queen Mathilde's worst outfits looks like Christmas Wrapping Paper!

Mathilde - ouch, that is simply tooo much Christmas-Gift-Wrapping-Paper.

But look at this beautiful young lady in red - WOW!
BYe Bine

Ugh. This might end up on the worst dressed of the year podium together with Letizia's leather plus fours and Rania's burlesque outfit!

I have to agree with the above opinions about Queen Mathilde's ensemble. It is awkward, indeed.

Horrid look! The print is dreadful.

Thats such a bad outfit on Mathilde. Looks like left over curtain fabric made into an outfit.

Queen Mathilde in grey pants and a lace top at the Crystal Award ceremony on the eve of the opening day of the World Economic Forum in Davos on January 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Great look for the queen. The silver detailing in the top gives interest to the otherwise monotone look. Very stylish :flowers:

I love the top but I wish I could see a full length photo of the outfit!

While this is a stylish outfit on her, I do not like the colors, gray is such a dull and depressing color and she needs more bright colors for evening events. She is naturally a beautiful woman yet sometimes her clothing choices are questionable to me.

Those wide, horizontal,stripes with wide pleats no less would make any woman look a good twenty pounds heavier. I like the blouse, the color and neckline are very pretty

I love the top. And her hair and accessories are great. :flowers:

I love the material and pattern of the skirt. But the shape and pleats make her look much wider then she is. It would look great as a pencil skirt, or similar. Or very least lose the pleats.

Queen Mathilde in a recycled combination of white top and a skirt with stripes at an official dinner in Laos today, February 21:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** September 2016 ** July 2016 **

The outfit colors and patterns are nice and this is Mathilde's style but the skirt is unflattering, I agree with the above that it makes her look wider than she is.

The length of the skirt is great given the country she is in and the event.

A couple of off-topic posts have been removed. Please use the PM method or the current/general news threads instead for all things that do no longer have anything to do with fashion. Thank you!

I totally agree with dazzling re Queen Mathildes look. She still looks pretty however, in spite of the skirt!

Queen Mathilde looking lovely with a recycled golden top and skirt at the Women Award ceremony in Brussels yesterday, March 8:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Now evening wear is where shiny material works.

I love the top and color. Hair and accessories amazing, :flowers:

I love the print and style of the skirt, except the one side where it is rumpled. I know it's some kind of detail but I think it would be better just straight, pattern enough detail. Or maybe it's just angle.

But overall very elegant look:)

Last edited:
Another impeccable appearance from the Queen!

Not too fond of this outfit. The skirt is too short and I don't care for the detail on the side of the skirt. The color of the top is pretty however.

She looks great. I love the colors.

Last edited:
Lovely eveningwear on Mathilde, the colors are warm yet suit her very well.

I love Mathilde's gold blouse but am not a fan of the texture of her skirt. It works well with the blouse however, so I'll give it a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom