Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 3: February 2011 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the hat! She looks smashing!

I like the pink tweed coat, and the burgundy feathers in her hat are lovely.

So lucky for us that HM enjoys her clothes so much

The color is dull but the queen always looks lovely:)

Once again great outfit. HM looks great in rich colors, red really suits her. I like the hat and the brooch is fabulous.

She looks great; love the red on her.

HM looks very very lovely with this red outfit.

Love the blood red!
Looks lovely on her.
I wonder what she'll wear to the wedding...

Last edited:
HM looks wonderful today. Red is a very attractive color on her.

Very attractive color on her, very beautiful

How does HM manage to look so elegant and youthful at t he same time? Hats off to her!

Queen Elizabeth has received Turkey's Prime Minister, Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his wife at Buckingham Palace.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

The outfit for the Royal Maundy Service was a recycled coat which The Queen wore in October 2008 for her arrival day in Slovenia, but here worn without the faux (or real) fur. The hat at the time was a Queen Mary style tocq hat which I like very much; but yesterday The Queen wore a silly little, out of shape hat. But it's only my opinion. But the hat ruined the whole look.

About the Royal Maundy outfit- I am going to go out on a limb here, and say that I like the new hat better with this outfit than the first one! I like the outfit better the 2nd time too!

Last edited:
Love that color - my favorite color. She looks radiant and beautiful - and much more of an inspiration to me now that I am older and can understand how hard it must be for her to continue to do what she does. She's amazing. There will never be another like her.

Does anyone know what the bouquets are for or what they represent?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Queen looked wonderful at the Maundy service

Does anyone know what the bouquets are for or what they represent?
The bouquets are called nosegay or posey. In medieval times they were used to hold close to your nose in order to mask all the bad smells around you.

Love the color, fabric, and hat. Amazing as usual! I love that the Queen has been wearing new outfits.

Oh yes, very beautiful colour; almost aquamarine, isnt` it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom