Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 4: May 2012 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is a dress I would buy! Beatrice looks stunning, two dresses in a row I'd invest my money in! :)
Me too; the dress if fun, flattering, with interesting details and just ideal for ladies of Beatrice's age.
It'd probably be too much for an official event, but for a private party - perfect.

Eugenie's dress is more the cute type. I don't tend to avoid such low-cut dresses but she still looks nice.

I think that on all of the occasions they both look great. Beatrice's white is the hit for me she looks just gorgeous.

They both look good! I like it.

Bea's dress is once again, too tight and too short, imho. And what are those flaps on her shoulders? Eugenie's dress is cute but a wee bit too much cleavage. But it is a private party so she gets a pass on that! :)

I'm not crazy about the tie-dye pattern on Beatrice's dress and those do look like flaps on her shoulders. But it fits her well, although somewhat snugly, and those are great shoes and clutch. And that deep apricot on Eugenie really flatters her; somewhat low-cut but still a nice look.

Last edited:
i don't like Beatrice's dress at all. The pattern reminds me of something that was tie-dyed. This is a miss, in my book. I love the color of Eugenie's dress. It's very becoming, however, the neckline is just a tad too low.

Don't understand what is wrong with young girls in their early twenties wearing skirts of this length and with some cleavage. They are looking good. recently saw some pics of Diana on this site aged 35 showing same amount of leg etc and no complaints at all. these girls get my vote.

Don't understand what is wrong with young girls in their early twenties wearing skirts of this length and with some cleavage. They are looking good. recently saw some pics of Diana on this site aged 35 showing same amount of leg etc and no complaints at all. these girls get my vote.
Agree 100%.

I think both girls looked lovely. The print on Beatrice is a great one and suit her.

A couple of hits in a row in the fashion stakes for these young ladies. It just goes to show what people here were saying some years ago - that as they grew up and experimented with their fashion they would find what works for them - just as Zara did in her early 20s - and she had some shockers then but dresses very well now - in her early 30s.

I love Eugenies the colour is lovely and the cut is very flattering. Beatrice's dress is ok but those black sleaves look like wings and it's not the nicest tie dye I have seen. Both girls need a hairbrush their hair looks really messy.

They both look terrific. I love Bea's youthgul dress and great shoes. Eugenie has chosen a color and style that flatters her, bravo.
I would like to see Eugenie's hair more shaped. She is a very pretty girl.

In regards to Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's hair, I can only say that my daughter is in their age group (born in 1989) and in the US at least the slightly messy look IS the prevalent style, even for formal occasions such as weddings. Sigh. :unsure:

Princess Eugenie at the Dark Knight Première in London today.
- The outfit

I like the dress but, in my opinion, it was ruined by the leather jacket.

The dress is nothing special but I agree, I don't like the jacket with it.

Don't care for the jacket at all, but the dress is all right.

Coat

The coat matched the movie - I give her points for that. But a plain sheath with a pop of color would have been a better choice fro the Jacket.;)

True, a dress that matched the leather jacket along with the theme of the movie would have been a much better look. But this is mismatched.

Last edited:
I Don’t Like her Jaket at all , and yes agree The Jacket ruined whole looks , but I Like her Shoes .

I don't think that the jacket is bad. The dress! The fabric is nice, but the cut of the dress is completely wrong for her - make her look short and squat.

The jacket is too heavy looking for the dress. Can't see the whole dress but it looks ok. Nothing special really.

Princess Beatrice wore a copper- or bronze-coloured dress for today's reception at Buckingham Palace.
No good pictures at the moment, but it looks like a pretty nice dress and I absolutely love the colour.

- The dress

she really does want that hat

Artemisia said:
Princess Eugenie at the Dark Knight Première in London today.
- The outfit

I like the dress but, in my opinion, it was ruined by the leather jacket.

I don't like the fact that she wore that jacket with a dress, they don't go together.

Artemisia said:
Princess Beatrice wore a copper- or bronze-coloured dress for today's reception at Buckingham Palace.
No good pictures at the moment, but it looks like a pretty nice dress and I absolutely love the colour.

- The dress

I like the dress. I wish there was a picture that shows the whole outfit. The bronze looks good with her hair and complexion

I think the dress is all right. I'm amused at how intently she's eying that hat :lol:.

The color is great but I wish we can see better pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom