Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 11: October 2018 - July 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Well, I like Eugenie's effort better than Beatrice's, but that's not saying much. Beatrice looks underdressed, and in a not very becoming ensemble. Eugenie at least looks festive.

Yes Eugenie looks happy in red. I don't mind Beatrice's outfit except for the hat, which I don't think suits her at all.

Eugenie has accessorized her dress well. I like the red and black of the coat dress but the designer should have stopped sooner with the black embellishment.
I love Beatrice’s hat and boots, but the coat dress says Spring more than Christmas to me. It doesn’t suit the accessories.

Both women look lovely for Christmas.
The red is reminding me of a Robin Red-Breast in Winter!

Not too keen on either ladies’ outfits today. I would prefer less ornamentation on Beatrice’s coat, and I think Eugenie would benefit from a slightly less snug fit!

:previous:

I agree. But Beatrice's looks better than Eugenie's, which doesn't fit well.

:previous:

I agree. But Beatrice's looks better than Eugenie's, which doesn't fit well.

I like Eugenie’s outfit better in general. Love red and black. But it doesn’t fit her as well as Beatrice’s.

I love Beatrice's coat dress. She has the body to pull it off and I think the knee high boots brings a young fresh feeling to the church looks. She has courage to wear that hat and I think k she pulled it off.
Eugenie's outfit is lackluster.

Beatrice's outfit looked OK to me & the hat style suits her (would have looked better in a matching colour) but Eugenie's coat is trying too hard - too much decoration & that high neck never suits her.

I'm sort of meh about both of their Christmas looks. While Eugenie does look lovely in red with her dark hair, this dress just didn't do it for me. It doesn't appear to fit well and there's just too much going on with all of the embellishment. As for Beatrice....I just don't really like the outfit. I don't particularly hate any one piece of it or even the whole thing put together but it just isn't great. It seems a bit too casual for the Christmas walk and the hat looks fine on her but not for Christmas. On the other hand, she does look nice in blue so I guess both York sisters chose colors that look nice on them even if the outfits themselves didn't dazzle.

:previous: Re: Eug, I think if it fit better, all that was going on in that dress would have been less distracting. But when obvious strong lines distort because of poor fit - it is jarring.

And I have decided I almost always dislike Bea's choices. My style is chalk to her cheese. That said, she looked fine and very much in her own style. It was a fine choice for her Christmas walk.

Not a fan of Eugenie's outfit (love the red though) and prefer Beatrice's however I'm not so sure about the fitting of her coat as it seems a little tight.

:previous: Not a fan of the jacket with the rest of the outfit though this is a nice, simple business look from Beatrice nevertheless. She doesn't have the best of postures here though.

IT's just blah to me...the whole look.

LaRae

I think she is making more of an effort to be a bit less over the top, at least at professional events like this. I think she just took it a bit too far, and it needs something. A scarf, some accessory, something to add a pop.

Neutrals can be very interesting and not blah, but need to be done right. This is a boring outfit without something added.

Beatrice meeting the British Ambassador to Laos and the Lao Ambassador to the UK at Buckingham Palace last week:

** Upper part **

It may be just the shape, but didn’t Meghan wore the same skirt/dress this month? (Or was it the Spanish queen?)

Either way, I like Beatrice take on it, and the color suits her very nicely.

Beatrice attended an Education in Emergencies panel discussion at the House of Lords yesterday, February 19:

** Full view **

Princess Eugenie viewed Tracey Emin's latest exhibition "A Fortnight of Tears" at the White Cube gallery:

** Full/Side view **

Cute ..I like that look on her.

LaRae

What a nice look for Eugenie! I hope she does more of this very polished, professional look.

A nice business-like look for Eugenie. She looks very pretty here too!

Beatrice at the World Mobile Conference in Madrid today, February 26:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom