Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 8: October 2011 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia at her sister Telma's wedding celebrations. Photo from DiezMinutos.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Quite a va-va-voom dress, she looks great. I would like to see a clearer photo of the dress, but it is so short that maybe she doesn't use is in official events, but maybe she uses it in Mallorca.

That looks like a one-shoulder style; very glamorous and glitzy from what I can see. Short but she's got a great figure, and this is a private occasion.

Last edited:
From what I'm able to see, it looks like a very appropriate dress for a night-time occasion.

The dress looks nice. Hope we get better pictures.

Not the clearest picture, but I definitely love what I see.
The dress, both the style and colour, flatters Letizia's features.
I'd consider it a little bit short for official or semi-official event, but it was a private and very relaxed event, so no complaints there.

Letizia at the official dinner at the Almudaina Palace on the island Mallorca on August 8, 2012, wearing a short lace dress:

The underdress could have been a bit longer, but besides that she looked lovely:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Shoes **

I like the style of the dress, perfect for Letizia, the colour gives me the lingerie vibe though and I find the lining too short. Still, its a good look. Love the creole earrings.

It´s a very beutiful dress. Letizia does very well those "feminine and delicate" kind of looks. Still, I don´t understand why the underdress is so short, it makes it look like a different dress, which is very unflattering, IMO.
The sandals are to die for, love them. Not sure if silver colour match the colour of the dress, though.

I actually don't think this is a nice dress. The lining is short from the top and the bottom which never looks good. The color is quite dull, the make up is all wrong and the hair looks flat. A simple hair do would've made this look nicer IMO.

:previous:
I agree with you. I find Crown Princess Letizia's hairstyle nice, but the rest is so so.

I actually don't think this is a nice dress. The lining is short from the top and the bottom which never looks good. The color is quite dull, the make up is all wrong and the hair looks flat. A simple hair do would've made this look nicer IMO.

I agree completely. Is she a starlet? It's a beautiful dress, but not for this event. Her face is a shade or two lighter than her neck, again. Far from a perfect look.

I thought she looked good. I would date her, lol.

dazzling said:

The makeup was clean and simple to not overpower the dress or detract from/compete with the sparkle in the dress.

The lining is short to show off the lace overlay. I would not wear the dress, but I understand why it was done. Otherwise, it could have looked really dowdy.

As far as the shoes not matching. I believe the silver picked up the glint in the sparkle, though italy not photograph well.

:previous: I agree completely. The dress is really lovely, and Letizia looks amazing in it!

I think the dress is very beautiful. I love the color but the underdress should be a bit longer.

She's wearing more makeup than a wall, so dressed up for a beach venue even at night, the awful glittering legs, tons of fillers on that face, my Lord, where's Letizia?

RaniaRocks said:
She's wearing more makeup than a wall, so dressed up for a beach venue even at night, the awful glittering legs, tons of fillers on that face, my Lord, where's Letizia?

Two words: flash photography.

I like the dress. My only suggestions would have been a brighter color, and a longer lining.

(..)
Her awful glittering legs? You mean in the closeup of the shoes? skin looks quite perfect and natural to me

Last edited by a moderator:

Off topic posts have been removed - please remember that this is a fashion thread!

Letizia's latest dresses are lovely. I also love the lace, off-the shoulder dress. That one in the US was also nice. I just wish she continues this pattern. :)

Lovely from head to toe. Letizia looks very beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom