Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2012 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God she did something different with that freaking short hair; she actually looks pretty again! I also think this is one of the colors that doesn't wash out Charlene; at least from the pictures I have seen which aren't a lot. I may have to eat my words. Probably the best she's looked all year.

Thank God she did something different with that freaking short hair;.

I know, right??? Thank the heavens above she finally found out what mousse is and she found out how to work a blowdryer!!! HEE HEE!:lol:
But seriously, she looks good! she looks like she "fits" in now. The suit is pretty, but a little too shiney!!! I HOPE she keeps this up for the dinner!!!

I like her outfit but her new haircut hasn't grown on me yet...

I love the color of the suit, but not the suit itself. The material is way too shiny. I also think she should have ditched the brown purse. It throws off the outfit.

I actually like the short hair on Charlene and I think it looks cute today (although just a tad too poofy on top).

Last edited:
Shiny and dated? A comment that would also work for someone else!

Charlene looks really elegant, nice outfit. I love the hair styled in that way.

Another two pics: Pic 1 ** Pic 2

I love the shade of blue on Charlene, but don't care for the fabric or the style of the outfit.

The evening gown Charlene wore for the dinner hosted by Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall:
- Full view 1
- Full view 2
- Side view

Absolutely gorgeous!
I don't even mind the dress is pale beige / light pink; it's really beautiful and elegant.

Last edited:
The evening dress is stunning. It looks light pink to me, but Charlene looks lovely in it.

Charlene looks really lovely. Much, much better than this afternoon's suit. My only complaint about this outfit is the color, but that's a minor thing. Her hair, jewels and accessories are on point tonight. This is probably one of my favorite looks from her.

Last edited:
She looks absolutely amazing! The color is beautiful and her hair is also stunning. I think this is one of my favorite looks from her!

This is a very flattering gown for Princesse Charlene,very sophisticated,dignified and subdued.The material is so light and fluid it provides the dress an aetheral feel.

OMG she looks stunning!!!! She has really pushed the boat out today and has looked both elegant and regal at Windsor Castle and Buckingham Palace.

Last edited:
There is nothing I can add about her fashion. I don't think it is fashion at all, it is just a "presentation" of a beautiful person. I hope she had a wonderful time!

OMGoodness.. She looks just incredible! The fit and style is sheer perfection, and the color is just lovely.

Charlene is the winner of the night. She looks AMAZING!

Last edited:
She's channeling a Jean Harlow 1930s look. Very glamorous and slinky, and I looove her statement earrings.

Last edited:
I love the suit and the gown , i'm sure the gown is Akris , but not sure about the suit. her bag is Dior

The gown is absolutely gorgeous on Charlene. The color, the fit, the fabric are all wonderful. And the hair and makeup complete the look. Well done, I like this look for her.

Va va voom, the winner hands down. Grace would be proud. Not only the right clothes, but the right posture, attitude.

Va va voom, the winner hands down. Grace would be proud. Not only the right clothes, but the right posture, attitude.

And the right accessories. Very tasteful and subtle jewelry. Well played, girl.

The evening gown Charlene wore for the dinner hosted by Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall:
- Full view 1
- Full view 2
- Side view

Absolutely gorgeous!
I don't even mind the dress is pale beige / light pink; it's really beautiful and elegant.

A vision in oyster pink-including the shoes which I am LOVING!

Getty Images - Search: princess charlene buckingham palace 18 May 2012+#

Perfection - proof that less is more. Astonishing presence. Exquisite gown (I also liked the blue suit). Beautifully done - proving, also, that short hair is lighter, cleaner in line and more versatile than long locks. Really gorgeous.

'Nuf said.

Last edited:
Perfection - proof that less is more. Astonishing presence. Exquisite gown (I also liked the blue suit). Beautifully done - proving, also, that short hair is lighter, cleaner in line and more versatile than long locks. Really gorgeous.

'Nuf said.

I concur entirely. An absolute vision in beige and such a beautiful length. I applaud the matching silk heels. Exquisite.

And her hairstyle is so agreeable with the shape of her face. Very chic and as you say, light.

Not really what one would consider tiara wearing hair, but there's such little need for the wearing of tiara's in Monaco that it's not really a concern and should there be any tiara related events in Luxembourg surrounding the wedding (?) then it has adequate time to lengthen (of course assuming that she will be attending).

Beautiful gown and hairdo! She looked great!

I wasn't crazy about Charlene's afternoon look (..) but I am stunned speechless at how gorgeous she looks in that powder pink evening gown. And her makeup and hair are flawless.:flowers:

I haven't seen her look that beautiful since her wedding...I think she looks the best of all the women tonight!

Last edited by a moderator:
- Full view 1
- Full view 2
- Side view

Absolutely gorgeous!

Princess Charlene Absolutely Looks Pretty , her Dress Nice Elegant & Looks Nicer On her , Looks Very Suitable On Charlene , I Like Dress Color , Successful Choice , Thank you Artemisia :flowers:

Artemisia said:
- Full view 1
- Full view 2
- Side view

Absolutely gorgeous!

Charlene you are forgiven! For all your oversized pajamas from the last weeks, and the bad hair. This blushing pink gown with the hair is just fan-freakin-tastic. She looks beautiful and radiant again. I guess I was wrong in thinking her best fashion days were behind her. A- all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom