Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 16: January 2018 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Charlene in black at a meeting of the FIA High Level Panel fo Road Safety in Paris yesterday, October 1:

** Full view **

Nice enough suit but black is so bland.

Suspenders? On the Princess of Monaco?

How does one say FASHION VICTIM in French?:sad:

I like it!!! Well done Charlene!!

I don't like it but I think she does exactly what is expected of the Princess of Monaco, breaking boundaries and do the unexpected, fashion wise. This look will create a lot of headlines which Monaco lives off.

Not a fan of this look but maybe there was a theme as there often is with Monaco events?

I don’t like her outfit so much, but her makeup is beautifully done!

Not a fan of this look but maybe there was a theme as there often is with Monaco events?

From its IG description, the Princess Grace Foundation is a charity organization "supporting emerging artists in theater, dance, and film for over 35 years." It's not a theme, but maybe it's the inspiration for the outfit?

Anyways, for me, she looks good! :)

Wow, I think she looks great. The necklace is a brilliant, in more ways than on, way to tie it all together

The outfit is nice and suits her but it is not appropriate. Up the now the outfits worn in the princess Grace awards are ballgown.

I don't mind this style per se, but it's not flattering on Charlene imo. It makes her upper body look bigger than usual, especially with the jacket on.

Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 16: January 2018 -

Charlene looks elegant and stylish with lovely makeup but I do think the black bow is more of a fashion statement and not in keeping with the sombre nature of the occasion.

She is lovely and elegant but the black bow is enormous and looks like if her shawl is hang in a wrong way. It should be smaller.

Don't like the big black bow but never the less the Princess looked very stylish at both events in Paris.

From what I can see her outfit looks nice - I like the black floral dress, personally I prefer a coat to be worn properly. I think so much dark fabric needs a brighter lipstick just to lift things a bit.

What's with the constant black clothes these days?

It’s rare that I would describe an outfit Charlene wears as drab, but I find this to be dull and uninteresting, not the stylish chic I associate with her.

I liked her look today but I agree the Princess is wearing a lot of black lately ,a pearl necklace or brooch might have brightened it up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom