Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 3: May 2012 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love carolines earings I really think she is ageing well

She should ditch the gown. It looks like old curtains tied with string. She, of course, is lovely.

The earrings are nice, but not with that dress. The dress already has such a complicated neckline, the earrings just compete with it. Does Caroline always wear Chanel?

Agree stunning makeup is lovely like the hair really perfect.

The earrings are nice, but not with that dress. The dress already has such a complicated neckline, the earrings just compete with it. Does Caroline always wear Chanel?

I guess with Scary Karl hovering over her shoulder ensuring that she wears Chanel, she has to! :eek:

Scary Karl, indeed! I'm not in love with her look at all. Nothing elegant or even pretty, about it. And the heavy earrings do not belong with this lacy creation. I'm not impressed, Karl..Caroline is such a beauty and this dress does her no favors.

I think Caroline looks absolutely stunning. She wore the best gown out of that collection. But everyone is outshone by Natalia Vodianova. What a beauty.

I think she looks terrific. The dress accentuates the good and hides the not so good. Love the earrings too.

Am I missing something? This look is awful!! The dress manages to make her look like she's both dowdy AND too old to wear the dress. Not sure how that happened, but it did.

Just awful.

Am I missing something? This look is awful!! The dress manages to make her look like she's both dowdy AND too old to wear the dress. Not sure how that happened, but it did.

Just awful.

You are so right. She is a beautiful woman, the gown is awful. And she has that malevolent dwarf behind her. She and Charlene have faces that outshine Natalia ten times.

July 27, 2013 - Caroline at a ball in Monaco wearing black and white Chanel.

Caroline looked stunning and the best she has overall in a very very long time.

Full view ** Close up

Yaaaayyy!! It's good to see the Princess Caroline of old...elegant and stunning! :whistling: It's not so much the dress-even though I like it fine. It's Caroline herself. She looks radiant.

Last edited:
Yaaaayyy!! It's good to see the Princess Caroline of old...elegant and stunning! :whistling: It's not so much the dress-even though I like it fine. It's Caroline herself. She looks radiant.

I so agree, her gown reminded me of an elegant old Spanish or Mexican gown. I also loved her hairstyle.

Last edited:
I love the dress, but only on a younger woman like her daughter etc. Caroline is too old for this dress, imo. Not liking the earrings either. Caroline herself looks terrific for her age.
Scary Karl, omg. What else is there to say. Sometimes I think he has already gone into a different sphere compared to us human beings. Or that in reality he is dead, having a resurrection every morning.

I like the way Caroline is not afraid to try something different even though it doesn't always quite work out. I would however like to see her in a less fussy evening gown so that she can show off her wonderful jewels - well someone amongst the Monaco royals has to.

Princess Caroline at the Red Cross Ball today, August 2nd, wearing a long dress in white and navy blue, could be Chanel again - I like it:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Caroline looks lovely, there is something very peaceful in this outfit. I like her hairdo and the small earrings are a great choice with this dress.

She suits the colours but I think it's a tad fussy with so many bands - perhaps strips on the top and a plain skirt?

Princess Caroline at the Red Cross Ball today, August 2nd, wearing a long dress in white and navy blue, could be Chanel again - I like it:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A little bit too long in my opinion ( it would have been nice to see a glimpse of her shoes... ) but not bad... not bad at all. And her smiles lightens up her face so nicely!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Caroline looks great ..........

I'm not a fan of the dress at all. It doesn't even look good on the model. Karl should be ashamed. :ermm:

Striped bands and lace overlay? Overkill in my book. Caroline is a lovely woman and deserves better than this, I firmly believe.

Striped bands and lace overlay? Overkill in my book. Caroline is a lovely woman and deserves better than this, I firmly believe.

I agree. They must have dyed the lace curtains, left from the white and black dress. Why she uses Lagerfeld is beyond me. She is lovely, this is not.

The gown would look better as a short dress. The high neck and cap sleeves make it suitable for a granny gown. Somehow this looks appropriate for a really old lady not a still glamorous Princess Caroline.

I agree it is a little too fussy. Lagerfeld does not do justice to Caroline's figure.

The gown would look better as a short dress. The high neck and cap sleeves make it suitable for a granny gown. Somehow this looks appropriate for a really old lady not a still glamorous Princess Caroline.

Maybe, she doesn't want to show her arms

I guess I'm the only one who likes it. Very few women can get away with horizontal stripes. She looks good IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom