Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 5: February 2019 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I think I like Anne the best of out the BRF at Ascot. It's a lovely colour blue on her.

Two great looks in a row for Princess Anne! The shoes she’s wearing with the red dress are very cute also.

Princess Anne looks fabulous from head to toe. One can only describe her colours as Royal Blue and she nailed it with a sheath dress and a gorgeous embroidered jacket and what looks like a matching long scarf. Even with flat shoes, she looks wonderful.

Princess Anne's blue Ascot outfit is by Shibumi, a small Gloucestershire company who have a strong emphasis on ethical and sustainable classic fashion. She wore a cashmere/silk Juna Jacket in Electric Navy with matching shawl, and a silk Vera dress in Midnight Blue

Shibumi also provided outfits for Emilie van Cutsem and Lady Jane Fellowes at Harry and Meghan's wedding (and me at my own daughter's wedding!)

Prss Anne has always kept her figure very trim. Love her gold brooch with sapphires, emeralds and rubies.

Very smart.

Any clues as to when the coat and hat date back to?

I believe this may be another Shibumi coat, this time the Delphine. If so it’s quite the endorsement!

Yesterday, June 21, Princess Anne as Patron of the National Coastwatch Institution visited the National Coastwatch Institution stations at St Albans Head and Swanage:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Love the pale blue suit. Never saw it before, better without black shoes

Svelte P Anne suit looks great in her suit fits nicely.

That is a very nice blue suit. Fits perfectly.

Last edited:
Nice outfit, pearly green, but did she wear a coat dress over another coat dress?

Nice outfit, pearly green, but did she wear a coat dress over another coat dress?

Princess Anne attended the Annual General Inspection at Welbeck Defence Sixth Form College (look 2 above) on July 3 already, she did not attend both events on July 5 as the wording of the post may suggest :flowers:

Princess Anne attended the Annual General Inspection at Welbeck Defence Sixth Form College (look 2 above) on July 3 already, she did not attend both events on July 5 as the wording of the post may suggest :flowers:

Whew! That’s a relief!

Princess Anne opened the new facilities at Snettisham Beach Sailing Club in King‘s Lynn yesterday, July 12 - a bit too brown and dark for July:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And Princess Anne visited Lifeskills - Learning for Living, the Create Centre in Bristol on July 9:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
:previous:

She wore it again today while attending a golf tournament:

** gallery **

And a nice combination of red and white for Princess Anne during a visit to Triodos Bank Headquarters in Bristol yesterday, July 15:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom