Princess Anne's Fashion & Style, Part 3: April 2012 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Anne looked quite elegant today, although the hat is a little odd IMO. I would've liked it if it weren't for the brown fur.

Last edited:
Nice and elegant look for Anne. I'm not a fan of the fur on the hat, but other than that, very nice.

Sent from my SM-N900T using The Royals Community mobile app

I've seen the coat before but that hat looks great on Anne, minus the trim. The feathers give it such dash!

And somewhere in Gatcombe Park, a sofa is missing its slipcover...
Actually, I think the coat is lovely in an Anne-worthy retro way.

I was blown away at the transformation of Anne. She's actually trying to look stylish and I love it! I like the large hat, but she really needs to get rid of the "moss" on top of it.

I was blown away at the transformation of Anne. She's actually trying to look stylish and I love it! I like the large hat, but she really needs to get rid of the "moss" on top of it.

I think so too. I think in the last year she has dug back into the wardrobe and pulled out things not seen for years and decided, why not? Since her style is of the sort that does not change, it looks new to us, today. It may not be cutting edge - but it is fitting Anne and it makes me smile.

I think so too. I think in the last year she has dug back into the wardrobe and pulled out things not seen for years and decided, why not? Since her style is of the sort that does not change, it looks new to us, today. It may not be cutting edge - but it is fitting Anne and it makes me smile.

In this respect I think she's like Charles. He's always impeccably dressed but has been heard to say "If you wear something long enough, its bound to come back in style again" or something to that effect. I admire that both Charles and Anne know what they like, what suits them and have quality clothing they wear for years.

Wow, just Wow!! This is a fantastic ensemble for Princess Anne. I love that she is wearing a truely serious peice of millinery and her handbag is beautiful.

The coat with is embossed/brocade style finish emphasises Annes fabulous figure. That does it . . . I am officially jealous.

Do you really think she's trying to look stylish or did she just accidentally fall into it?

Do you really think she's trying to look stylish or did she just accidentally fall into it?

I think Anne thinks she always looks appropriate to the occasion and stylish enough to keep the hounds at bay. I also think Anne's self esteem is little tied to her appearance. And good on her. :D

Princess Anne looked nice.

It's badger fur on the hat.:lol::lol:

Yesterday, May 1st, Princess Anne attended an Investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Anne received Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at Buckingham Palace on May 1st:

** Pic **

Princess Anne attended the HHC Garden PArty today and - WOW (I was surprised too)

The picture is not v big - I'll search for better - sorry about that (found better)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/28/article-2641873-1E46CFAE00000578-730_470x682.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/28/article-2641873-1E46CC8400000578-370_964x609.jpg
Wow indeed! That elegant navy blue hat with it's bow and feather accent looks like it has a cream watered silk underbrim, and the slightly military look of her matching coat really suits her.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/49...iHneWuGFzTsrfqrIXPxaP/34Ufhm5i4Urs0GFtaTLYQ==

Last edited:
Oh, wow, PA knocked that outfit out of the park. Simple, elegantly cut with lovely accents. I'm so in love with her hat, too.

Princess Anne attended the HHC Garden PArty today and - WOW (I was surprised too)

The picture is not v big - I'll search for better - sorry about that (found better)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/28/article-2641873-1E46CFAE00000578-730_470x682.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/28/article-2641873-1E46CC8400000578-370_964x609.jpg
Oh my gosh- an outfit of Princess Anne's I actually like?!:ohmy: don't know if I can take this.
Don't go back to the 70s and 80s Anne! Please?
She looks so elegant.

Princess Anne looked regal. I liked the colour combination. She has an amazing svelte figure.

Princess Anne's outfit was very becoming and I loved her hat.

Her ensemble at yesterday's garden party really wouldn't have taken too much to improve it. The suit was so baggy and too long, the black shoes and dark navy gloves could have replaced by cream. The hat looks on the newer side but the suit looks eighties to me

Her ensemble at yesterday's garden party really wouldn't have taken too much to improve it. The suit was so baggy and too long, the black shoes and dark navy gloves could have replaced by cream. The hat looks on the newer side but the suit looks eighties to me

I thought the hat did a good job of updating the suit. Perhaps taupe shoes and gloves might have helped.

I liked the new hat. But then, I got to thinking about trying on hats. I always end up laughing when I do it. I have to say, I find it hard to imagine the Princess Royal shopping for hats. Or taking advice on what hat would look good. ;)

I'm sorry, but I think she looked years older than her mother, the Queen. It is one of her worst outfits, imho. Just when she was looking better than ever, she comes along with this horror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom