Princess Ameerah of Saudi Arabia: April 2011 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is too much going in Princess Ameerah's dress. Lalla Meryem looked fantastic. Mrs. Alieva is a well-groomed woman. I wish she had less tan. Mml. Trierweiler's ensemble is sloppy. She could have found something better in her wardrobe.

Alieva overshadows all of them, she is about 50 years old and she has amazing legs for her age, also the dress is super elegant

March 29, 2011 - Princess Ameerah in the UK in a velvely & lace top with a bow to the side & hair up. Quite an exaggerated look & quite different from a few royal dresses IMO.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

That's more close to elegant, she has better avoid so big pearls in rings

Last edited by a moderator:
She can do better than that. She used to be more glamorous or is it my idea?

She looks fine to me nice casual portrait. Maybe since she is no longer married she is dressing more casual and comfortable.

^ No longer married?! Since when?! I love the casual outfit though. Jeans & a grey sweater are always a safe bet.

I was fascinated about her when i saw her at the britisch royal wedding. Her suit from zuhair Murad was so faboulos. I read in the last post that she is divorced:( it is true? I hope the bestst for her!

Please remember that this is a fashion thread, the ongoing discussion about Princess Ameerah's divorce has been removed as off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom