Jordanian Royal Ladies, Fashion & Style Part 2: July 2011 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alia's outfit is very elegant and professional, and I like the scarf with it!
Sara's is very busy IMO, nice effort though.

I like this dress on Iman. It has a nice pattern and all in all, it looks so fresh and summery. Nice colours, too.

Iman's dress is just perfect on her,
shape and age appropriate
she can do a better hair style IMO but yea,
:whistling: don't mean to be off topic
but I find that Arabic or Persian calligraphy dress to be very interesting !!

I loved her dress, she is beautiful indeed :D

I believe we can confirm that Princess Basmah is actually covering her hair, since she's wearing that opaque piece underneath that transparent scarf!
[Photo] [Photo]

Not a fan of her way of wearing that scarf,
it gets weirder everytime! where's her personal stylist?
but I love that suit !
and its loose fit is giving it that modern twist

Last edited:
Thank's Xavi , the dress is very beautiful !

So she is covering her hair. She is wearing Hijab. Oh my God isn't she ashamed of the way she is wearing the Hijab. And she knows how Muslim women wear the Hijab, I personally don't respect her anymore, she is insulting herself and the Hijab she is wearing. Ugly outfit. IMO....

I believe we can confirm that Princess Basmah is actually covering her hair, since she's wearing that opaque piece underneath that transparent scarf!
[Photo] [Photo]

but I love that suit !
Gosh, now I understand the comments that she looks older than Hamza. Sh definitely didn't seem the religious type b4 her wedding

No, she is not religious at all, she is using the Hijab for some purposes but she will not get what she wants out of it, trust me :)

Last edited:
No, she is not religious at all, she is using the Hijab for some purposes but she will not get what she wants out of it, trust me :)

wow. and now you are expert? habla! i think we need a moderator to stop this kind of defamation.

Habla ??? No Stella I am not and I will not allow you do say that, ma3 e7tirami la 2elek watch your mouth, Well you guys don't know why basma is wearing hijab after she was really open person who wore open clothes. It is your problem if you don't understand what is going on there. :) ;)

Last edited:
I cannot say I am a fan of this outfit at all. :ermm: It does seem that she has completely changed her style since her marriage, becoming much more conservative! I think that maybe she is trying to be more religiously/conservatively dressed for whatever reason, but as this is new to her, maybe it will take time to "settle in" to a style that works... :flowers: Peace friends. :cool:

[Photo] [Photo]

not fan of her scarf too i don't mind she cover her hair its her choice but i guess she can find more elegant ways Imo.
the outfit is boring the blouse is lovely though.

May 11, 2012 Princess Iman bint Al Hussein
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Very Beautiful Picture , Princess Iman & Queen Noor Looks So Nice , Yes She Wore The Dress Before , Thank you for Posting Salma :flowers:

Sooo Nice One Xavi83 , Princess Iman She Looks Younger Than her age , But She’s Very Short But Beautiful Too and She Have Very Nice Color Eyes , Thank you for Posting Xavi83 :flowers:

[Photo] [Photo]

but I love that suit !

I had Never Like any Clothes She Wear it Before Or Now , I Hope She Think about wearing Veil Twice , and If She’s Really Wearing it For Religious reasons I Hope She Change her hair Cover Style , and Of Course She Can Be Elegant too With Hijab , She’s Very Careless and That gave her looks elder than her age , Thanx LipGloos :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I Think She Looks Nice , and The Thoub Looks Nice On her , Thank’s xavi83

I Think She Looks Nice , and The Thoub Looks Nice On her , Thank’s xavi83

She does look good indeed, I like the silver detail in the middle, but I am not sure about wearing black color for a day reception. Is she pregnant?

The dress is definitely not a Thoub, it's more a one piece moroccan caftan, the work in the middle and the buttons are a specificity of them.
Princess Ameera of Saudia had worn the same type of caftan that she brought from her visit to Marrakesh.
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/861/38479422831902723966218.jpg

I recently have seen a documentary about moroccan caftans, and they said that middle eastern royal ladies order often caftans from moroccan designers. Queen Noor also had worn recently a one piece caftan with long sleeves on Hamza's wedding with Basma. I think that jordanian royal women are one of them.

She does look good indeed, I like the silver detail in the middle, but I am not sure about wearing black color for a day reception. Is she pregnant?

The dress is definitely not a Thoub, it's more a one piece moroccan caftan, the work in the middle and the buttons are a specificity of them.
Princess Ameera of Saudia had worn the same type of caftan that she brought from her visit to Marrakesh.

I recently have seen a documentary about moroccan caftans, and they said that middle eastern royal ladies order often caftans from moroccan designers. Queen Noor also had worn recently a one piece caftan with long sleeves on Hamza's wedding with Basma. I think that jordanian royal women are one of them.
right,looks more like Moroccan caftan than a thoub especially with the silver Sfifa.
anyway Princess Badiya looks radiant.

agree With you , But Why Not to wearing Black Color for day reception , Black Color It’s One Of The Most Classic Colours , and Suitable every where , and Yes She’s Pregnant :flowers:

beautiful summery colors on her blouse i loove it.
not fun of the hair but Princess Ali still looks wonderful to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom