Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 9: July 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Moonmaiden? She is going to like this I think!

LaRae

Love this! Stephanie looks beautiful & elegant.

She looks fantastic. I love the pattern and color. Great choice :flowers:

Very pretty outfit, Stephanie looks amazing, so fresh and cute. I love the blouse, it is very becoming on her.

Another wonderful outfit!
BYe Bine

Wow she looks great looks like a dress to me. Nice to see grand duke jean

The outfit is great, lovely floral top! but Stephanie, do you mind to put down your clutch:bang:

Now see that is a lovely look!

LaRae

This is truly one of the very best looks she has had.............so gorgeous and beautiful. She has such a serene look on her face.......amazing today. A very very beautiful lady for sure.

Truly beautiful in this dress, color and elegant hairstyle. Don’t know why the neckline is gapping like that, it is distracting. I am guessing it was designed to be worn more off the shoulder and she has pushed it in. She and her husband have trimmed down nicely and look healthy

Did you see the pic from the other day..the black skirt with the print top? It was so nice!

LaRae

Hi Pranter, yes I thought it was nice but not remarkable. This pink shift however is absolutely beautiful!;)

Yes this pink dress is so classic/elegant and what a great look for her!

LaRae

I'm loving it. Everything works here - the dress, the color, the earrings and shoes. Very feminine and elegant look.

I agree with those who have said that Stephanie's pink look is very classic and elegant. The colour is very pretty and suits her complexion nicely too.

ut,

Now that is the Stephanie I love. The colour of her dress and clutch are wonderful and really give a blush of colour to her face. Her earrings are gorgeous and strangely pick up the colour of her cream/neutral shoes made interesting with a lace-like finish.

But it is the hair I love best, up in a classic soft chignon with a little height. It is a style that suits her and frames her face to perfection. When she is in her groove she seems to have the most gentle and serene countenance and this engagement is no exception.

Reactions: eya
Very nice for a visit to the Christmas Bazaar!

Two great looks for Stephanie in the past few days. Well done!

On December 9th, HGD Stéphanie visited the Christmas bazaar "Marché des créateurs - Jingle Sales" held at the MUDAM. https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=ded7f14a195d2f3ff657779a0a91b65f&oe=5AD3B3C9
Good jacket, dress, and boots. Her ponytail hair is sloppy/bumpy. CP Victoria should give advice on sleek ponytail / buns.

A very nice (comfortable) professional look. :flowers: BTW I am fine with a messy ponytail (or whatever). ;) I think it is unrealistic (and unnecessary) for any public person doing work publicly to have 'all hairs in place'. It's off-putting to have everything absolutely perfect. I like a head of rumpled hair, in fact. Shows things are being kept real and OCD is being kept at bay (as well as buy-in to that pesky camera lens). ?

Great nubby short jacket and dress combo and it all fits nicely. The hair could be less.messy.

Two different but still strong looks from her.

The pink is simple but beautiful. Her styling was on point. Great look :flowers:

I love the Christmas bizarre look. Perfect for the event. Love the coat over the simple dress. And I even like the slightly messy ponytail.

Stephanie is on a roll and I would wear everything she had for the last 2 days. Today's outfit is perfect on her and I love the jacket, so cute and would go with so many different things. Messy hair, LOL, like me when in a hurry run the hands through the hair then in a clip and off I go........normal lady doing things her way. She still manages to look great. Can't ask for more then that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom