Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 8: February 2017- June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This gala dress made Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie appear bigger than she really is.
Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie looked great, indeed. Red colour became her well. Grand Duchess Marie-Teresa's stole reminded me of the epitrachelion an Orthodox priest wears.
:

I couldn't think of what it reminded me of and you nailed it! That is indeed exactly what MT's stole looks like! :lol::ohmy:

Underneath the ummm....epitrachelion...the Grand Duchess's gown appears to be lovely. Hair and makeup as well.

Last edited:
The red dress with the pink detail was wonderful on Stephanie. I'm not sure who is helping her shop/dress, but please keep it up. She hasn't looked this good since her wedding.

Her looks readyy have dramatically improved! KUDOS for the last couple of weeks! The red Evening dress is great, and also the pink one in San Mario.
GREAT! Please continue to do so!
BYe Bine

I like the dress but I agree that the fit is not right.

The dress doesn't seem to fit very well, and it makes her look dumpy.
Not a flattering look at all.

I'm taking the long view and remembering those days not long past when she wore a shawl everywhere. I loooove it when a royal lady's style evolves in a positive way.
She used to look like she was hiding in her clothes. She is decidedly moving away from that! Yay, her.

:previous: I agree. She is taking baby steps and she now has more HITS than MISSES for the first time since she became HGD. At least she takes chances with color and doesn't stick with the same dull things over and over. That rose is divine on Stephanie.

And yes, sayonara to the shawl!.:ROFLMAO:

Rome was not built in a day.;)

Last edited:
The color is great! Not necessarily her style...but she's looking better overall lately.

LaRae

I've been getting the impression that over the past couple of months, Stephanie's style has been improving lately. I don't know whether a stylist is now in the picture or what, but it's definitely getting a lot better than the usually baggy trousers we were seeing almost all the time last year and the years before.

Stephanie's latest dress is gorgeous, I love that vivid shade of pink.

The dress is light and pretty and perfect for spring, and her hair and makeup are great as usual.:)

BUT...I just don't think she should have carried the yellow bag with those white open-toed shoes, which I really dislike by the way.:ermm:

The dress is light and pretty and perfect for spring, and her hair and makeup are great as usual.:)

BUT...I just don't think she should have carried the yellow bag with those white open-toed shoes, which I really dislike by the way.:ermm:

I don't like the white shoes either:flowers: But she is dressing beautifully, imho. The dress is flattering on her.

Very beautiful! Nice summery look!

I don't like the white shoes either:flowers: But she is dressing beautifully, imho. The dress is flattering on her.
Ditto. These shoes are not good, but the dress is very nice and fits her well. She seems to be stepping up her game lately in the clothing department.

Wonderful! The shoes yeah not a fan...but the dress!!!! She's channeling the Kate vibe <G>

She looks pretty & summery. Love the dress, bag, hair, and make-up, but those shoes get a thumbs down.

I remember that nautical print being popular in the mid-late 80s. Popularized by Chanel, I think?

Agreed. She needed a nice pair of yellow pumps(like CP Mary has) and a nice yellow or blue clutch!

She looks great, shorter curvier hair does wonders, the dress is flattering and a good length. I like the shoes, but yellow to match the bag would have been nice. She seems engaged and energized.

:previous: While I am not that keen on white peep-toe shoes, I think they would have been nicer if they matched her bag.

I actually like they don't match. Alll your accessories don't have to match each other, as long as match outfit. Which they do. It actually shows she has some Modern influence in her clothes.

I love the dress. It's continuing her trend of stylish well fitting clothes lately. I love the nautical feel for summer.

Love the yellow purse with it. And I actually like the peek tie for a summer look. Yellow and white accessories go well with outfit.

Beautiful!!! This dress suit her very!! And lovely hair!!

The dress is a repeat but no matter, because she looks simply perfect. Especially when you read that the Grand Duchy is experiencing unusually warm weather now.Her updo is gorgeous as usual and her makeup is perfect..

Well done, Stephanie!:);)

Last edited:
She looks beautiful in the dress.

Stephanie may have the most consistently beautiful hairstyles.

This young lady is one very gorgeous woman, her hair is outstanding, her make-up perfect with those beautiful blue eyes shining, and that red dress, so maybe she is learning that less is more.............Perfection!

The dress is a repeat but no matter, because she looks simply perfect. Especially when you read that the Grand Duchy is experiencing unusually warm weather now.Her updo is gorgeous as usual and her makeup is perfect..

Well done, Stephanie!:);)

Love seeing this dress again!

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom