Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 5: May 2013 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her two new dresses gives us high hopes for the Nobel festivities doesn't it.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I don't like the dress or the shoes. Not a great look at all.

Very unattractive look for her. The dress is shapeless and makes her look like a sausage, way too short for her and her legs don't look good. The shoes make the whole outfit look more like a costume than ever.

Between those glittery shoes and the too-short frill bottomed dress, I'd say she's about to take the stage.

Very unflattering outfit, leave such a dress to latin american dancers and the shoes are a complete miss.

It's great to see Victoria trying something different for a change. The dress is a little too short but otherwise it is fun and suits to Victoria's sparkling personality very well. And she looked so radiant that I don't mind what she wore.
http://imageupper.com/s03/1/5/S14145641511558038_7.jpg

Last edited:
I totally agree with dazzling! Way too short and the fringe must go, as well as those glittery shoes! Most unflattering.

I like the idea of the dress, but the cut is very unflattering. The golden glitter shoes look awful with dark stockings, IMO.

We all agree. This look was a bit confusing. :eek:

This is a big miss. The end of her dress reminds me of old fashioned sofa/curtain trims. The dress is unflattering and way too short. The shoes are fun but I don't think Victoria wore them well.

:sad: another royal black outfit :ohmy:

September 8, 2014 - Victoria at the fundraising dinner for Childhood Foundation. She wore a navy blue version of a bridal dress from the H&M conscious collection.

Victoria's dress is a very MM dress. I somehow don't think this dress suit's Victoria nor did she manage to pull it off in anyway. Victoria should've matched a belt to the look for it to not look so plain. The original version in while is so much nicer since you got to see the fine lace very clear unless Victoria's dress doesn't picture well. Moreover, I don't understand the hairpiece she used, doesn't match the outfit well not did it look good with that hairstyle.

H&M original dress ** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Close up

Not a fan of this dress. Not awful but I don't think it suits her. I love her hair though.

Victoria at the Junior Water Prize Ceremony at Grand Hotel in Stockholm on September 3:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Side view ** Shoes **

I really love this dress. The floral design and skirt are very lovely and elegant.

Victoria on Monday evening at countess Marianne Bernadotte's 90th birthday/Bernadotte Art Awards.
She looks just fantastic in this black dress. Great that she doesn't have more jewellery. The clutch and belt give a nice touch to the dress.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Victoria looks so stunning. That black dress is exquisite. Love the lace details and her hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:I also love this gown on her, it is so pretty and looks elegant. Not a fan of the hair, this style makes her look a bit hard, it is too severe. Wish she would just soften up the hair a bit, some wisps would be nice on her.

It is a pretty dress, but I do wish mullet dresses were not back in style!

I love the gown, but I am sooo tired of her hair! She finally got rid of the ponytail, now it is time for another, softer do. Time for a change!

11-18-14

1 2 3 4

What an amazing dress! I absolutely love the design and style. This gown is so regal, classic, beautiful, and elegant. One of my favorite gowns she's worn.

Last edited:
It is great that Victoria recycled this simple but very regal Escada dress, I've been hoping her to do that. She looks wonderful and the cut steel tiara gives softness to the simple dress. Her make up is also very good and the hairdo suits well with this tiara.
http://y.cdn-expressen.se/images/da/32/da32991d93c64615b218cc9590177d46/16x9/912@70.jpg

Victoria wore the dress at Willem-Alexander's inauguration

It is interesting how the light makes the dress look totally different in the evening.

Last edited:
Love P.Victoria, but don't love this dress; the top part seems unimaginative and not great fitting to me
Would have liked her to wear a bit more color

This gown photographed at night looks ever so much better than during the daylight hours! I didn't care for it when Victoria wore it the first time with that ridiculous hat and shoes, but this time she looks so sophisticated and ever so glam! The cut steel tiara just sets it off so well. Love the simplicity of jewelry, as well. Well done.

This gown photographed at night looks ever so much better than during the daylight hours! I didn't care for it when Victoria wore it the first time with that ridiculous hat and shoes, but this time she looks so sophisticated and ever so glam! The cut steel tiara just sets it off so well. Love the simplicity of jewelry, as well. Well done.
I too think the gown photographed at night was better, in fact I would say it literally was the difference between night and day! She looked so much more elegant in the Steel Cut tiara and dainty evening shoes and the gown draped so well as she walked.

UGH. Bland...she needs color! The style is very retro...but I don't think it does anything for her....I do like the hat and shoes though.

LaRae

Well she looks every inch a queen, very elegant and glamorous. I also like the gown in the night light, it has a different effect on the fabric when shown. I like the draping of the gown and the simple accessories, and I don't, do not, like that tiara at all. It has a hard edge to it and with this gown which is soft, it doesn't go. Take that tiara and lock it up and lose the key...
The tiara what she inherited from Princess Lillian would have been much better, can't remember the name.

She looks so wonderful in that escada gown. It fits like a dream and her great figure and posture can handle the clinging fabric. The steel cut tiara goes perfectly with the dress and it's gold shot fabric. I love her shoes! The pearl earrings add the right touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom