Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 10: April 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At first this dress didn't get much attention from he, but the more I looked at it, the more it grew on me, and now I definitely love it! That's a lovely, simple but detailed, airy frock!

i liked the dress, but the transparency shocked me, particularly for a christening. at least it looked ok when inside the church.

Victoria should have worn a slip but nevertheless, her dress was lovely, fresh, summery, quite gorgeous in fact. Also liked her fascinator.

Mercy...that was a bit revealing. The dress is lovely but what is it with women running around without slips these days? If the dress is fully lined it's not needed of course...but really these women (it's not just Victoria) should have a bit more sense about their clothing.

LaRae

This whole outfit is a hit with me. She looks stunning. BUT I am having trouble deciding who gets the gold....Estelle or Mummy. Great choices for both princesses..

Stunningly beautiful. Airy and modern but still classic and very pretty! Nicely done to have the cutouts but still look very covered!

Lovely. Unfortunate about the dress being transparent. Kate would have been crucified for it, but Victoria can get away with it.

I thought the dress was lovely. I'm not a fan of fascinators but this one was okay. And Estelle was just adorable.

Victoria is stunning. I absolutely love the white dress. But her daughter steals the day:flowers:

I feel like I've seen this dress somewhere recently, perhaps in black. Can't remember who was wearing it.

The design and pattern of the dress are beautiful but I don't really understand how she went out without a slip :ninja: I mean, it's not like a light problem you can't foresee, the dress is literally made of holes! :whistling:

The fascinator is lovely by itself but I don't think it's the best one for that dress, nor for Victoria's face shape either.

Lovely. Unfortunate about the dress being transparent. Kate would have been crucified for it, but Victoria can get away with it.

Yep. And it's all just mistakes. It's also possible that with trying to get ready with two young kids, Victoria forgot to put on a slip. It's happened to me, and I don't have kids!

What a wonderful light, airy dress for a May christening. Simple but not boring because of it's details. Victoria looked fantastic. The hat was a great choice with the dress.
According to swedish by Malina, the dress is from them.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF6Hm-fkd5I/?taken-by=bymalina
I think it's actually Self Portrait.

That dress is super gorgeous though. Love it and who cares that it's slightly see through? She's hardly flashing anyone.

The dresses have similar qualities. I just find it hard to believe a designer would claim a dress that wasn't theirs. I tend to believe if Malina is claiming it, the dress is theirs. :ermm:

The white dress is very beautiful. So elegant divine, and refined. She looks wonderful.

I loved that mother and daughter were both wearing white dresses. Estelles dress was really classy and elegant. Victoria's dress was also interesting but surprisingly revealing for her.

Last edited:
It was a bit of a let down for me also, polyesco. Her little Estelle looked more elegant than her Mother. Still she looked gloriously happy and that is all that is necessary.

the dress was a bit of a let down for me. For the baptism of her son, i expected something more elegant.
http://media.shootitlive.com/JUV5OgFK2wKV41ZyG1p2qGYDlmJ/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/2217

As it can be with wearing white when picture in light and on camera it can causes issues. This picture highlights perils of white as a outfit choice as it shows clearly the dress has a see through element. Would have preferred a different colour on Victoria today. The dress design itself was nice but just a different colour. Has the fascinator is a different shade of white and does not work with the dress.

Victoria's dress isn't to my personal taste, but it looked good on her and overall, she looked great.

Loved the look, but that dress needs a slip if you're going out in bright sunlight.

It looked to melike the dress was lined and then the sleeves and lower part of the hem and upper part of the bodice weren't. There were so many close up pictures of her with Oscar and her bosom area, all with lined white under the white holes. I don't understand the fuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom