Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 5: April 2013 - October 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely do not like the dress. And I certainly do not like her hair style! Not a flattering look on her.

:previous:
I fully agree with you. The dress is too busy: print, cut, and ruffles. The hairstyle is nice though.

Last edited:
I like the gown: I think it will be one that looks better when the wearer is moving, and with better lighting and a less "busy" background than that pictures shows.

The dress is nice but IMO it doesnt look good on MM oder any other woman of her body shape.

OMG, that is like my grandmother's nightgown, that is so ugly.:ohmy: Only her hairstyle is nice.....

I don't like the dress Mette-Marit wore at the Nobel Prize. I don't often say this about royal outfits, but it's awful and looks like a mess to me. Her hair is the only thing I like here. Her Mother of Pearl dress is much better, even if it is a little busy for me. I love the colour combination.

The mother of pearl dress is lovely but the black and white in the evening is just too terrible IMO very aging

Usually MM rocks the evening wear and saves the horrors for daytime - I see she's changed it up a bit.

Gorgeous black dress, but not for MM. You are supposed to look slimmer in black. Unfortunately, this isn't the case here.

M-M usually pulls out all the stops in evening wear, but somehow this misses the mark. Lovely dress but not on her.

Mette-Marit looking lovely in white at the gala dinner in honour of Latvian president Andris Berzins yesterday, March 18:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The dress is beautiful! I love the color and the style is so beautiful. One of my favorite dresses she's worn.

Looks like a nice dress but unfortunately it's not very clear. I like how the dress falls and it's light. Great color on her and I really like the overall look with the hair, jewels and make up.

She is looking great..... as most of the times when it Comes to Galas!
Bye Bine

She looks lovely! Hair style is great with the beautiful tiara and matching necklace. The best she's looked in a while...

Nice overall look and beautiful dress, but I wish I could get a better look at dress. Photos of this dress are not exactly the best.
White is a great color on her, but still i hope to see clearer pictures.

I think that the color washes her out; I don't like it.

MM looks wonderful! I like this dress a lot. That colour looks great on her, and the tiara compliments the dress nicely. I have no complaints, and Haakon is looking hot (as per usual), too. ;) :D

She is looking great..... as most of the times when it Comes to Galas!
Bye Bine

I agree, MM rocks gala wear, it's just a shame that the same can't be said for her non gala wear fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom