Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 11: October 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately Mary arrived, we think, after the other guests in Luxembourg and did not travel from hotel to the evening venue but went straight from plane to the gala banquet. There is a full length picture of a model wearing the dress in the post below.
[

They arrived earlier that evening at the Palace en changed there. They were staying at the Palace:

Crown Princess Mary And Crown Prince Frederic Of Denmark

Last edited:

Mary at the gala dinner for the President of Slovakia on October 23, wearing a long blue dress and her white fur cape:

** Full view **

This is a beautiful recycled dress which I wish she would wear a bit more.
Unfortunately she didn't pull the overall look off well last night. The white fur was too white/grey against that shade of blue. Her make up seemed a bit too white for her skin tone.

Mary looks beautiful last night. This dress is one of my favorite dresses. The blue color suits her and the dress fits her very well. So I'm glad that Mary wore this dress again :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its a good and safe choice for a gala dinner. The whole look works with the tiara. Not keen on the fur cape though.

I agree with everyone, Mary looks beautiful and its a typical choice though not my favorite gown.

Thank you! I agree in some pics Mary looks pale but apart from that quite lovely. Always liked the dress and the tiara tooks really good against her dark hair and with this hairstyle.

I really think the pallor comes from the way the anteroom was dimly lit while the flashes were bouncing all around.

I love this look! She looks really radiant in jewel tones.

Lovely the dress is recycled but I love it and I like the fur on her ...

That's a beautiful blue on her and I just love her blue topaz/aquamarine choker.

Last edited:
Mary looks stunning! Love that color and I think the fur goes well with the look.

This maybe a stupid question but these are really the things I NEED TO KNOW and that bug me trying to speculate about ;)

Where do the ladies put their clutches when they are seated? I saw Mary walk in with one, but didn't see it after that (obviously) They aren't put in front of them on the table, do they put them under the table or behind their back between themselves and the chair back?..Or are they 'looked after' by the help and given back when requested perhaps in a special clutch hutch or clutch credenza :)

Great to see this dress brought out again - lovely colour and style on Mary. And the look was completeted perfectly with her stunning aquamarine set - choker, earrings and ring

Do love the blue gown on Mary. Remember it well. Her jewlery and hairdo complement it well as well as her posture.
The green dress is lovely too and looks nice with the beige pumps. To me, it is crying out for an accessory of some kind.

This maybe a stupid question but these are really the things I NEED TO KNOW and that bug me trying to speculate about ;)

Where do the ladies put their clutches when they are seated? I saw Mary walk in with one, but didn't see it after that (obviously) They aren't put in front of them on the table, do they put them under the table or behind their back between themselves and the chair back?..Or are they 'looked after' by the help and given back when requested perhaps in a special clutch hutch or clutch credenza :)

Etiquette and International Protocol is you should put your clutches in ,, It belongs in one of places, your lap under your napkin or behind you in the chair under the small of your back or infront of you ,, & While dancing , you can leave the clutch in the chair ,,, if Bag not clutch , so you can put it on the floor from left side ,,,,,,, And No dear Noway it given back when requested because always be your own items inside the clutch , Like , lipstick , perfume , key , credit card , and you possible need it in any time !! :flowers:

Last edited:
Mary looks like a Princess that she is in the blue dress. I love it. Absolutely stunning and regal..

She looked beautiful both nights as always.

Billed Bladet #43, 2012 informs us that the reason why there appears to be only one picture of Mary at the gala dinner prior to the wedding in Luxembourg is that they both stayed at the palace and as such were not seen among those guests who arrived.

The red dress Mary wore was by Jesper Høvring.

The sapphire blue gown always looks lovely on Princess Mary. A very classic and elegant look. The jade dress is simple yet chic. However this dress does require a complimentary brooch or necklace to complete the picture.

I love the blue gown, she looks really stunning and very regal.
The green dress is also incredibly beautiful, I would want to wear that (but it's probably nowhere near affordable for me :lol:) and she looks gorgeous as ever wearing it.

I agree about the green dress. Very beautiful. She looks really gorgeous.

She really looks pretty. When she gets it right she REALLY gets it right.

Last edited by a moderator:
The green dress is very pretty but I find it a bit too simple for the dinner. I think she could've done a bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom